Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

some women act like whores

they shouldn't :idunno:

go ahead and argue that they should

There is such a creature as a whore. I am a bad character for naming a behavior when I see it ? I treat women like they are people. I don't give them any special treatment. To refrain from identifying a woman for what she is requires special treatment. I don't refrain from calling a man a slimebucket when he clearly is. A whore doesn't stop being a whore once she is a victim. Clearly some people are offended that a woman's whoring behavior would be considered a mitigating factor in putting her at risk for rape.

bybee

nope

not doing that

not that you'll ever be able to escape the box you've built for yourself and see that :idunno:

There be many like you who call on the name of Christ and he shall say
I never knew you".
I used to think you were just misguided because of your possibly horrible childhood?
But now I am beginning to see that you are really an evil presence here intent on destroying anyone who opposes you.
The Bible does say that good people shall have to fight the likes of you.

ClimateSanity

What did Josephine deserve?

What did Josephine chose?

What did Josephine ask for?

Josephine chose to put herself at high risk.

Josephine asked for the right to humiliate ferguson protesters of whom some were likely criminals, without any harm to her in retaliation.

Josephine deserves to be arrested and required to pay "black lives matter" a sum of money determined by the judge.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Josephine chose to put herself at high risk.

Josephine asked for the right to humiliate ferguson protesters of whom some were likely criminals, without any harm to her in retaliation.

Josephine deserves to be arrested and required to pay "black lives matter" a sum of money determined by the judge.

good answer

glorydaz

I never knew you".
I used to think you were just misguided because of your possibly horrible childhood?
But now I am beginning to see that you are really an evil presence here intent on destroying anyone who opposes you.

There are those who would say the same about you, Bybee. More than I'm sure you could imagine.

glorydaz

Would you deny victims of rape medical treatment because they asked for it?
Why not make the stupid sluts wear a sign on their backs saying "Kick me I'm a stupid rape victim?"
You really enjoy watching people suffer don't you?
You and dozer are a pair to draw to!

You should stop before you go any farther. It's been a long time since I've seen this much venom contained in anything besides a snake. :down:

glorydaz

Would you deny victims of rape medical treatment because they asked for it?
Why not make the stupid sluts wear a sign on their backs saying "Kick me I'm a stupid rape victim?"
You really enjoy watching people suffer don't you?
You and dozer are a pair to draw to!

This kind of hate is a cancer.....it will eat you alive, Bybee. You're half way gone already. :chew:

glorydaz

no, that would be retarded

because that would be retarded also

i don't think she does

that concept only exists in your retarded imagination

and apparently you're using crayons

don't poke yourself in the eye!

It would be funny if it weren't so weird. :shocked:

I've never heard such a bunch of nonsense from a grown woman in my entire life. Those who squawk the loudest are most often those that do the least. :idunno:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I never knew you".

You're making yourself miserable by indulging him.

I think it's pretty clear who thinks what. Some folks sympathize with rape victims. Others don't. Anything else is window dressing.

musterion

You're bringing this on yourself.

I think it's pretty clear who thinks what. Some folks sympathize with rape victims. Others don't.

Kid.

There is no one on any of these threads who does not sympathize with rape victims and does not desire to see all rapists punished to the fullest extent.

Stop lying. You embarrass yourself more than usual.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Kid.

There is no one on any of these threads who does not sympathize with rape victims and does not desire to see all rapists punished to the fullest extent.

And TOL's own Clouseau chimes in on cue.

Bud, do yourself a favor and stop lobbing darts at a board in this little game of "let's figure out Granite," because, frankly, you suck at it.

"You deserved it, honey, but we'll kill him anyway" is no kind of moral code.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kid.

It's gotten really close, Musty.
With a quick "sorry you got hurt, but" .... blame blame blame blame blame blame.

Arthur Brain

Kid.

Er, have you read the posts where certain morons on here have actually expressed that certain people unequivocally deserve to be raped and that it's also not that big a deal essentially?

Get a grip.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Er, have you read the posts where certain morons on here have actually expressed that certain people unequivocally deserve to be raped and that it's also not that big a deal essentially?

Get a grip.

Maybe they assume any victim blaming's ultimately made up for by killing the rapist.

musterion

It's gotten really close, Musty.

Not with me. I have raised some uncomfortable questions for the sake of conversation but, for me, it comes down to believing there's a degree of responsibility for making stupid choices that led to some cases of rape (or assault, or robbery, or...) BUT THAT NEVER MITIGATES THE RAPE OR EXCULPATES THE RAPIST. They are two separate factors.

Am I really wrong for thinking that?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not with me. I have raised some uncomfortable questions for the sake of conversation but, for me, it comes down to believing there's a degree of responsibility for making stupid choices that LED to some cases of rape (or assault, or robbery, or...) BUT THAT NEVER MITIGATES THE RAPE OR EXCULPATES THE RAPIST. They are two separate factors.

I wasn't talking about you.

ClimateSanity

Not with me. I have raised some uncomfortable questions for the sake of conversation but, for me, it comes down to believing there's a degree of responsibility for making stupid choices that LED to some cases of rape (or assault, or robbery, or...) BUT THAT NEVER MITIGATES THE RAPE OR EXCULPATES THE RAPIST. They are two separate factors.

Be careful buddy, they are about to string you up and kick over the table rhetorically.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Wasn't sure.

Just the same...am I wrong? Won't debate your answer, whatever it is. Going to bed shortly and this whole topic is about panned out.

Are you leaving your ball or taking it?

A rapist is either fully at fault or he isn't. Contextualizing his actions is inexcusable. Introducing the old slut shaming tactic does ultimately mitigate what's been done. Otherwise there'd be no point in bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.