Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is almost tragic how harsh she is. Most women have some little tenderness in their hearts for the suffering of others. She has none.

There are always those who find comfort in the pain of others ... which is why it is better to share very few details of one's life.

glorydaz

How nice of you to notice. Thank you, thank you very much.
I go after hard hearted people like you and dozer with every talent I possess.
But I am careful of most others.
Because, truly, I really like almost everyone who posts regularly on this forum.

Yes, I know. You count yourself worthy of seeing into my heart and judging it....as if you were God or something. You're a joke, Bybee. I like most people who post here, too. It's only when they play the hypocrite, like you have, that I quit caring.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I agree color has nothing to do with it, but i want to adress your wording here on the overall point:

You misunderstand the larger point, she isnt responsible for being raped, period.

A person might be responsible for increasing the likelihood that they could become a crime victim through foolish actions/behaviors.

For the billionth time, one, doesn't cause the other, one doesn't lesson the guilt of the criminal.

If i drove down the road flipping everyone off, would i increase the likelihood that some nut might take that a step further and shoot me or follow me home and assault me?

ClimateSanity

if you'll notice, the other two women in the bar (who weren't acting like sluts) didn't get raped

could it be that their behavior/choices/actions may have played a role?

That is exactly why they didn't get raped. You have slime buckets in this bar looking for whores to take to bed. Any modern up to date woman would recognize these guys for what they were. Jodie fosters character decided that playing the whore was worth the risk around these scumbags. She figured saying no would stop any man from going beyond their bounds. The other two women had more respect for themselves and knew not to play with fire. Only a deliberately blind person would be unable to see why only the foster character was raped.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I was going to stay out of this discussion. But, people are honestly reading something in doser's, glorydaz's, and genuineoriginal's posts that just isn't there. None of them are saying, "The rape victim is totally responsible for being raped, so let's not blame the man/men who raped her." As a rape victim, even I can see that. They are saying that, in some cases, the victim needs to realize that her behavior choices can lead to rape. And, they are right. This takes absolutely no blame away from the rapist. He chose to rape her. He is guilty of that.

I can tell you that, in my own case, I made some bad decisions the night I was raped. I decided to drink heavily (to the point of forgetting where I was). I decided to get high. I decided to be the only woman hanging out with a group of men who were drinking and getting high. I'm not saying that it's my decision that I was raped. But, I do accept that if I hadn't acted the way I had, I probably wouldn't have been raped. My actions do nothing to take away the guilt of the guys who raped me. My realization of this came several years after I was raped. I changed the way I behaved. I no longer drink or do drugs. And, the only time I hang around a group of men is if I'm in a situation where there are the same number of women with them. I'm more vigilant when I'm in a mixed gender situation. In other words, I learned to become responsible for my own actions. Guess what. I've never been raped since.

Like doser, glorydaz, and genuineoriginal, I believe that our society is responsible for producing rapists and rape victims. We've raised our young men to believe that if it feels good they should do whatever they want. In our rush to show that women are equal and need no protection from anyone, we've raised our daughters to believe that no matter what they do, all they have to do is say no and no harm will come to them. We're taking away from women by saying that she holds no responsibility for her own behavior choices. We're taking away from women by saying that they're not capable of saying no if they are drunk or high. We take away from society, in general, because we mollycoddle our youth, excusing their bad behavior choices by saying, "All kids go through this. We may as well face it." As it stands today, the death penalty has no bite to it because we allow inmates to appeal for twenty years or more before they are executed for their crimes. And, we sanitize that by executing them in a clinical setting. And, now, we are making the cops the bad guys for doing their jobs. I hate to think of what this society will be like for my grandchildren, should I ever have any.

Excellent post and im sorry that happened to you.

bybee

That is exactly why they didn't get raped. You have slime buckets in this bar looking for whores to take to bed. Any modern up to date woman would recognize these guys for what they were. Jodie fosters character decided that playing the whore was worth the risk around these scumbags. She figured saying no would stop any man from going beyond their bounds. The other two women had more respect for themselves and knew not to play with fire. Only a deliberately blind person would be unable to see why only the foster character was raped.

And have you noticed that some of the men in the bar didn't participate in the rape?

Arthur Brain

I disagree, hes been saying the same thing i have, but is being ignored about it, just like i have been by some here.

Why not ask him instead of reading his mind?

Then explain the following, the bolded part especially, all written and conceived off the back of a turnip truck by the "maestro" himself:

"Josephine is planning to go down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shout racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine tells her plans to her friend Francine.

Francine says "Don't do it - they'll beat you up and rape you."

Josephine says "You're not the boss of me - I'll do what I want!"

Josephine goes down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shouts racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine gets beaten and raped.

Those who beat and rape Josephine are arrested and charged.

Francine comes to visit Josephine in the hospital.

Josephine whines about how unfair it was that she got beaten and raped.

Francine says "What are you talking about? You deserved to get beaten and raped. I told you not to go down there. You chose to get beaten and raped. Next time don't be such a moron"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And have you noticed that some of the men in the bar didn't participate in the rape?

Oh ... you mean that there are men who are capable of controlling themselves and not committing rape?

That point seems to be conveniently glossed over. Funny that.

bybee

Yes, I know. You count yourself worthy of seeing into my heart and judging it....as if you were God or something. You're a joke, Bybee. I like most people who post here, too. It's only when they play the hypocrite, like you have, that I quit caring.

Oh I think you may pin many labels on me, as you have, but, really, hypocrite? I don't think so.
What I am responding to is not your heart, it doesn't seem very evident. I am responding to the things you say.

ClimateSanity

Bybee, doser didn't say that at all. He said that a woman's actions can lead to her being raped, not that her actions would lead to her being raped. The only person I saw saying that was glorydaz with her example of the stripper.

Do you honestly believe that others' behavior/opinions should sway your own faith in Christ? I don't. If I did, I would have given up my faith right after I was raped (one of the guys who raped me was waiting to get called to be a priest) or after Steve died. Or, I would never have become a Christian because my mom, while claiming to be a Christian, burned me with cigarettes, beat me with wire coat hangers, moved in with her boyfriend while leaving a 5 lb bag of potatoes, a 2 lb bag of beans, a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, a box of cereal, and a gallon of milk to feed her three teenage daughters for two weeks. I hate to imagine my life if I had allowed other people's behavior/opinions cause me to not follow Christ.

My Lord!!!! Rape is extremely common it seems. I can't believe that high a proportion of male society could be so evil. If rape got the death penalty, America would have very few males left behind it seems.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Francine says "What are you talking about? You deserved to get beaten and raped. I told you not to go down there. You chose to get beaten and raped. Next time don't be such a moron"

What? She deserves to be beaten and raped for practicing free speech? That cannot be. We keep being told that only liberals oppose free speech.

glorydaz

:chuckle: It is their time to waste.

IF I am not quoting someone or answering their posts, it is because they are on ignore.

Which means we can post freely without your interrupting and claiming we're saying something we aren't. There are some perks to being ignore...although most only claim they are ignoring others. Watch how quickly they respond. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.