Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Most rapes occur because a rapist decided to rape someone, a baby, a girl, a woman and old woman even a corpse!

not any more

most rapes occur because women give off mixed signals, or start something they can't stop:

rapestats.gif

bybee

:noway:

i spose it was inevitable - granite actually came up with a good question

why bother shaming the victim?

if the victim's behavior was shameful, why not bother shaming the victim?

why ignore shameful behavior?

There might be a time and a place for addressing shameful behavior. But if a person has suffered shameful abuse at the hands of another I would not heap coals of shame on her head. I would try to help her/him.
You are great at condemning people to Hell and giving phony patronizing calls to prayer but when it comes right down to being a loving, caring human being you are a failure.
May God have mercy on your soul for leading so many people astray.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe that is a faulty line of reasoning.
Me too.

What she was doing and what I was doing were miles apart.
And yet we were both raped.

There is no correlation between the behavior of women and rape.
If there was, then she and I would both share in the guilt of rape.
We don't.

ok doser

Me too.

What she was doing and what I was doing were miles apart.
And yet we were both raped.

There is no correlation between the behavior of women and rape.
If there was, then you and I would both share in the guilt of rape.
We don't.

i do believe you're insane

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Allow me to speak for the other side. We do not deny that foolish or willfully dangerous behavior may cause us to suffer harm. I have stated that each person is responsible for his/her own behavior.'I take issue with the idea that putting oneself in an unsafe place will automatically result in rape because men cannot be expected to control themselves. Most rapes occur because a rapist decided to rape someone, a baby, a girl, a woman and old woman even a corpse! also a boy, a young lad another man. Rape is far more pervasive than the action of a female placing herself in a dangerous situation. The tone of dozer's threads and comments is to persuade us that the rapist is not totally responsible for his behavior. Let us blame a stupid, drunken slut for enticing him. Let us blame society for the lowering of morals. This tends to dilute the focus from a heinous crime has been committed to Yes a crime has been committed but the victim brought it on herself. Yes punish the rapist but let all of us good Christians rub the victims nose in her own dirty linen.
It makes me sick and consider no longer calling myself a christian.
I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and seek to emulate his loving, forgiving, healing behavior.

Excellent post, Bybee.

I am still waiting for the condemnation of the rapist. ALL the effort has gone into blaming victims for being victimized by a RAPIST.

This is no longer about rape, but rather about condemning women for the acts of a criminal.

IMO, this is an intentional plan by a portion of society to disable women so they will "know their role".

glorydaz

Thing is, the Crypt Crowd, led by Not So Glorious and Company, seems to think rape is actually understandable. If a woman dresses provocatively or acts the "slut," then she shouldn't be surprised if she's gang raped. She should expect it. These guys actually think it's reasonable to assume a group of men will as likely as not morph into rapists given the opportunity.

Wow...what a leader I am. According to PJ, I led all those folks to pick on him and now I'm leading the charge here. Who knew?

ok doser

Wow...what a leader I am. According to PJ, I led all those folks to pick on him and now I'm leading the charge here. Who knew?

oh shoot - missed that

i thought he was talking about me :doh:

wait - you mean it's not all about me?

i'm gonna go somewhere and cry :(

glorydaz

Excellent post, Bybee.

I am still waiting for the condemnation of the rapist. ALL the effort has gone into blaming victims for being victimized by a RAPIST.

This is no longer about rape, but rather about condemning women for the acts of a criminal.

IMO, this is an intentional plan by a portion of society to disable women so they will "know their role".

This is what's known as being willfully blind. Congratulations, Rusha, you have perfected the art. :thumb:

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you have perfected the art of harsh, judgmental behavior.
It takes all kinds.

:chuckle: Which is why she is among a small handful of members that has landed on my ignore list.

glorydaz

And you have perfected the art of harsh, judgmental behavior.
It takes all kinds.

Oh, not so, Bybee. You far excel me in that category. I've seen the real you since you came back among us. In fact, you beat us all with your "descriptive language".

bybee

:chuckle: Which is why she is among a small handful of members that has landed on my ignore list.

It is almost tragic how harsh she is. Most women have some little tenderness in their hearts for the suffering of others. She has none.

bybee

Oh, not so, Bybee. You far excel me in that category. I've seen the real you since you came back among us. In fact, you beat us all with your "descriptive language".

How nice of you to notice. Thank you, thank you very much.
I go after hard hearted people like you and dozer with every talent I possess.
But I am careful of most others.
Because, truly, I really like almost everyone who posts regularly on this forum.

glorydaz

Ya gotta love these holier than thous...who speak like truck drivers and then put on fancy dresses. Now if they would truly ignore me, I'd be walkin' in tall cotton. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.