Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After a while the fact that a rape occurred appears secondary to these people--or what the victim pretty much deserved. "She was asking for it" is an explanation that refuses to go away, and it's a rapist's mentality.

Did you ever watch the movie "The Accused"? The movie was about the GANG of sweet little rich, college boys who were arrested and tried for raping a woman in the bar in view for many to see.

Of course, *the accused* was the rape victim. She was in a bar. Her no and screaming out for help didn't count because she wasn't virtuous enough.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That it is ... and of course, it leaves the door wide open to placing the blame on victims of other crimes such as murder, assault, etc.

Joe goes down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shouts racial slurs at the protesters.

Joe gets his butt kicked, severely.

Should Joe share any blame for what happened to him?

i predict crickets

Granite

Hall of Fame
Libs love those pendulum swings....from one extreme to the other. Heaven forbid we should take off our rose colored glasses and look at the world as it actually is. :think:

And halfwits here refer to anyone they disagree with as "liberals." Which is as boring and predictable as it is completely stupid.:yawn:

bybee

Actually, it was totally called for and completely true.

I am sick and tired of people refusing to take responsibility for their own actions because they can find someone else to blame.

She may not be guilty of causing the rape, but by completely denying any responsibility for her own actions, she is perpetuating the exact same society that produced the rapists, and putting every woman in the society at greater risk.

There is a difference between being guilty for doing something evil and being responsible for your own actions.

As long as she keeps trying to claim she has no responsibility over her own actions because she is not guilty for what happened to her, she will always be a victim.
And you shall, apparently, always be the kind of person that one prays will not be around in time of need.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Did you ever watch the movie "The Accused"? The movie was about the GANG of sweet little rich, college boys who were arrested and tried for raping a woman in the bar in view for many to see.

Of course, *the accused* was the rape victim. She was in a bar. Her no and screaming out for help didn't count because she wasn't virtuous enough.
Yep.
She wasn't virtuous enough to not deserve it.

Granite

Hall of Fame

I did, yes. Tough watching but Jodie Foster's one hell of an actress.

And of course they didn't see themselves as monsters and definitely didn't see her as a victim.

ok doser

we've covered this

her rapists bear the full share of blame for raping her

Jodie Foster's character also should bear responsibility for acting like a damn fool and putting herself at risk

bybee

Yup! And I suspect that people like Gorydaz wouldn't lift a finger to help the victim.

There was a case wherein a young woman entered a bar to use the phone because her car had broken down. She was slammed down onto a pool table and gang raped in front of cheering male patrons.
Anyone who can find an iota of blame to place on this victim is simply spawn of Satan.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep.
She wasn't virtuous enough to not deserve it.

And of course they didn't see themselves as monsters and definitely didn't see her as a victim.

Exactly right. We see this happening as we speak. Instead of criminals (aka rapists) being put on trial, victims are being put on trial.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

Yep.
They saw her as nothing but trash to be toyed with and discarded as they pleased.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yup! And I suspect that people like Gorydaz wouldn't lift a finger to help the victim.

There was a case wherein a young woman entered a bar to use the phone because her car had broken down. She was slammed down onto a pool table and gang raped in front of cheering male patrons.
Anyone who can find an iota of blame to place on this victim is simply spawn of Satan.

I am guessing the excuses used would be:

She should have had a cell phone.
She shouldn't have been out at night.
She shouldn't have allowed her car to breakdown.
She shouldn't have walked into a bar.

ok doser

watch the clip

comment on her behavior

i predict you can't or won't

which won't stop you from bloviating about it

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is quite frightening how utterly involved you are in this topic? You need to be fumigated!

Indeed ... interestingly enough, no mention of those boys behavior in the background. No doubt they were only in the bar out of sheer necessity. Perhaps there was a horrible storm that flooded their cave and they just need shelter ...

Status
Not open for further replies.