Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Yup! And I suspect that people like Gorydaz wouldn't lift a finger to help the victim.

You've already proven you have ZERO discernment. Is that a whiner hiding behind your skirt? :think:

The fact is I've done more for rape victims that you ever thought of doing....besides running your mouth, of course. :)

There was a case wherein a young woman entered a bar to use the phone because her car had broken down. She was slammed down onto a pool table and gang raped in front of cheering male patrons.
Anyone who can find an iota of blame to place on this victim is simply spawn of Satan.

Nobody has blamed the victims who do nothing wrong. I realize now you will NEVER admit that, but it needs to be said anyway.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Indeed ... interestingly enough, no mention of those boys behavior in the background. No doubt they were only in the bar out of sheer necessity. Perhaps there was a horrible storm that flooded their cave and they just need shelter ...
Yep.

Just ignore the animals that raped her. After all, boys will be boys. What other response could you expect from them except raping her.

glorydaz

her behavior, immediately prior to the rape:

You're kidding me, right? This behavior is not being defended, is it? :shocked:

Every person in that bar, including the dark haired gal saw what was going on, but it's being excused here?

Yes, that girl was WRONG, and YES, she should not be surprised at anything that resulted from her actions. Incredible.

Why is it that wrong behavior ceases to be wrong when a rape results? Does rape magically erase the slate and make it clean? :nono:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Every person in that bar, including the dark haired gal saw what was going on, but it's being excused here?

Yes, that girl was WRONG, and YES, she should not be surprised at anything that resulted from her actions. Incredible.

Why is it that wrong behavior ceases to be wrong when a rape results? Does rape magically erase the slate and make it clean? :nono:

they're unwilling to address that :idunno:

much easier to misrepresent (aka lie) and fling accusations

Granite

Hall of Fame

And once again we hear from "The whore deserved it, big whoop" contingent. There's only so many different ways for you guys to repackage your filth.

glorydaz

Yep.

Just ignore the animals that raped her. After all, boys will be boys. What other response could you expect from them except raping her.

Nope, they should not be ignored. They should be punished to the full extent of the law. But, the girl was WRONG as well. That doesn't change just because she paid a high price for being wrong. Wrong is wrong no matter what.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nope, they should not be ignored. They should be punished to the full extent of the law. But, the girl was WRONG as well. That doesn't change just because she paid a high price for being wrong. Wrong is wrong no matter what.

There's some symmetry in someone like you whitewashing a sexual assault.

glorydaz

And once again we hear from "The whore deserved it, big whoop" contingent. There's only so many different ways for you guys to repackage your filth.

And once again we hear from the guy who does not know the difference between RIGHT and WRONG. Knowing the difference between RIGHT and WRONG is not packaged filth. It's actually a BOOK. A BOOK called the BIBLE.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And once again we hear from the guy who does not know the difference between RIGHT and WRONG. Knowing the difference between RIGHT and WRONG is not packaged filth. It's actually a BOOK. A BOOK called the BIBLE.

I don't give a hoot what kind of behavior you consider provocative enough or "wrong" enough to be rape worthy, Pharisee. Your book's no kind of judge, and no kind of moral example. And certainly neither are you. That you're a stuck up sneering pompous misanthrope and misogynist is bad enough. That you're here telling us rape victims get what they deserve is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.