Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Therefore society is to blame for rapists.
If society is to blame for rapists then rapists are not to blame for being rapists.
I see how that works!
Does it follow that society is to blame for victims of rape?
If so then victims of rape are not to blame for being victims?
Do YOU see how that works? You Hell-bound pervert!

You're first statement is correct. Please ignore dosers sarcasm and ridicule. Still, I cannot see how you jump to the rest of the conclusions you drew. I guarantee Doser does not believe that. Instead of jumping to conclusions, why not ask him if he believes those things. On the other hand, if you believe the conclusions MUST follow from the first statement, please give us a clear and reasonable logic trail to follow.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... please give us a clear and reasonable logic trail to follow.

Popcorn-GIF.gif

ok doser

Speaking of masquerade. Please cut this phoniness out. Why do it? Ridicule is not going to change anyone's mind, or doesn't that matter to you??? Getting those banned whom you dislike seems your only priority.

not playing CS

bybee has a festering hatred that's eating her soul

she desperately needs our prayer

and those who get banned or get infractions get them all on their own

believe me, i have a bit of experience in that field :chuckle:

but don't take my word for it - i'll let the big kahuna weigh in:

Lol.... Nobody... and I mean nobody has been banned more than Koban.

:banana:

genuineoriginal

How could you say that to her? :mad:

Actually, it was totally called for and completely true.

How could you say that to her? :mad:

I am sick and tired of people refusing to take responsibility for their own actions because they can find someone else to blame.

She may not be guilty of causing the rape, but by completely denying any responsibility for her own actions, she is perpetuating the exact same society that produced the rapists, and putting every woman in the society at greater risk.

There is a difference between being guilty for doing something evil and being responsible for your own actions.

As long as she keeps trying to claim she has no responsibility over her own actions because she is not guilty for what happened to her, she will always be a victim.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guarantee Doser does not believe that. Instead of jumping to conclusions, why not ask him if he believes those things. On the other hand, if you believe the conclusions MUST follow from the first statement, please give us a clear and reasonable logic trail to follow.

How can you, a supposed newbie, guarantee what anyone does or does not believe? :think:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Speaking of masquerade. Please cut this phoniness out. Why do it? Ridicule is not going to change anyone's mind, or doesn't that matter to you??? Getting those banned whom you dislike seems your only priority.

Maybe you'll get wise to the little cretin and stop defending him.:yawn:

ClimateSanity

not playing CS

bybee has a festering hatred that's eating her soul

she desperately needs our prayer

Ridicule will not help. True prayer in private from a contrite heart will. There is nothing wrong with her soul. She is simply one of millions in society that had been brainwashed into believing myths created for rape.

ok doser

Ridicule will not help. True prayer in private from a contrite heart will.

i do that too

There is nothing wrong with her soul.

that's for God to decide

i only know what i see from what she posts here (and has in the past)

she's a disturbed woman

most pernicious is the vicious lie she propagates about me being a spousal abuser

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ridicule will not help. True prayer in private from a contrite heart will. There is nothing wrong with her soul. She is simply one of millions in society that had been brainwashed into believing myths created for rape.

Rape is a myth?

genuineoriginal

Not sure who he/she said that to, but it was expected. It's a pattern of misogyny which I long ago put on ignore.

You claim it is misogyny to state the obvious fact that sexual promiscuity results in unwanted pregnancy and leads to abortion.

You hate abortion, but want nothing to interfere with a woman being sexually promiscuous.

Your attitude towards sexual promiscuity is part of the reason we have legalized abortion.

genuineoriginal

Therefore society is to blame for rapists.
Yes, society is to blame for the large numbers of sexual deviants, which includes rapists.
If society is to blame for rapists then rapists are not to blame for being rapists.
Society is guilty of promoting sexual deviancy, which produces rapists.
Society is guilty of not putting rapists to death, as the rapist deserves.

I see how that works!
No you don't, you can't see at all.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You are a disgusting pig for thinking that the woman must bear guilt for being raped.

I have a hard time believing you actually misunderstood me and you seem to be deliberately doing so or playing dumb.

genuineoriginal

I have a hard time believing you actually misunderstood me and you seem to be deliberately doing so or playing dumb.
I see you are able to recognize your own modus operandi.

And you are still a disgusting pig if you think that the woman must bear guilt for being raped.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I see you are able to recognize your own modus operandi.

Now you're just being your typical waste of time self. You know full well I was denouncing the assumption that women bear guilt for rape. So, as usual, you're the farthest thing from genuine, and you're nowhere close to original.:yawn:

Happy Friday, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.