Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

While I may not agree on all points with genuine original and Doser, they do look much deeper than the surface on this issue and genuine has recently brought up seemingly brilliant ideas if true. The problem is those ideas are being used in a caustic and insensitive way that has been downright rude and hurtful. This is a shame. People will certainly not give your ideas the time of day when you show zero respect and appear to have no compassion for victims of rape. Perhaps its a style you have grown into. Its a shame though because your ideas are profound.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
While I may not agree on all points with genuine original and Doser, they do look much deeper than the surface on this issue and genuine has recently brought up seemingly brilliant ideas if true. The problem is those ideas are being used in a caustic and insensitive way that has been downright rude and hurtful. This is a shame. People will certainly not give your ideas the time of day when you show zero respect and appear to have no compassion for victims of rape. Perhaps its a style you have grown into.

it's a style that's developed over years of butting heads with these people

they are unable to reason, relying instead on emotion, misrepresentation and angry outbursts

they're not interested in learning

but they've taught me plenty :)

glorydaz

It's rather apparent as illustrated in these threads that bashing victims takes priority over prosecuting rapists.

Wait...wait....I've missed where that's been done. :shocked:

Oh wait...you mean in you all's imagination. Gotcha' :thumb:

glorydaz

The assumption that the woman must bear guilt whether she realizes it or not is as old as the garden: "The woman you gave me partook, and gave to me, and I ate."

"She was here, so it ain't my fault" is the go-to excuse for pigs.

And the woman's excuse, "They told me I could strip and do a lap dance and nothing would happen."

Granite

Hall of Fame
And the woman's excuse, "They told me I could strip and do a lap dance and nothing would happen."

The assumption that women will be raped should they act a certain way is deplorable, if predictable. And again, we're back to victim blaming.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The assumption that women will be raped should they act a certain way is deplorable, if predictable. And again, we're back to victim blaming.

That it is ... and of course, it leaves the door wide open to placing the blame on victims of other crimes such as murder, assault, etc.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That it is ... and of course, it leaves the door wide open to placing the blame on victims of other crimes such as murder, assault, etc.

After a while the fact that a rape occurred appears secondary to these people--or what the victim pretty much deserved. "She was asking for it" is an explanation that refuses to go away, and it's a rapist's mentality.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Oh, so it's better to pretend that certain behavior does not put one at greater risk? Is that what we should teach our children?

Spare me your "what about the children!" tripe. End of the day you seem to be assuming women will be inevitably raped should their behavior somehow violate your particular pet norms. That's reprehensible.

glorydaz

You claim it is misogyny to state the obvious fact that sexual promiscuity results in unwanted pregnancy and leads to abortion.

You hate abortion, but want nothing to interfere with a woman being sexually promiscuous.

Your attitude towards sexual promiscuity is part of the reason we have legalized abortion.

BINGO :first:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Spare me your "what about the children!" tripe. End of the day you seem to be assuming women will be inevitably raped should their behavior somehow violate your particular pet norms. That's reprehensible.
Yep.

bybee

Yes, society is to blame for the large numbers of sexual deviants, which includes rapists.

Society is guilty of promoting sexual deviancy, which produces rapists.
Society is guilty of not putting rapists to death, as the rapist deserves.

No you don't, you can't see at all.

It is you that cannot see through that misogynistic fog which guides your behavior.

glorydaz

After a while the fact that a rape occurred appears secondary to these people--or what the victim pretty much deserved. "She was asking for it" is an explanation that refuses to go away, and it's a rapist's mentality.

Libs love those pendulum swings....from one extreme to the other. Heaven forbid we should take off our rose colored glasses and look at the world as it actually is. :think:

bybee

You're first statement is correct. Please ignore dosers sarcasm and ridicule. Still, I cannot see how you jump to the rest of the conclusions you drew. I guarantee Doser does not believe that. Instead of jumping to conclusions, why not ask him if he believes those things. On the other hand, if you believe the conclusions MUST follow from the first statement, please give us a clear and reasonable logic trail to follow.

This was a sarcastic diatribe on my part to show where fallacious reasoning may lead!
Dozer doesn't respond to logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.