Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He was raised Catholic and still goes to church.

"They got how many trillions of dollars in gold and silver and jewelry and art and real estate and stained glass and they're passing the basket on Sunday so they can get the tomato farmers' donation?" -- Ted Nugent on the Roman Catholic Church.

He doesn't sound very devout.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding the rape of 15 year old Lorrie Mattix by adult/bisexual David Bowie:

He may not have even known the girl's age.

"But but but I didn't know she was 15!" is not a legal defense for statutory rape. (I guess when you're high on cocaine, all groupies look the same, 12, 15, 18 who cares?).

By the way, I've read... she clearly has no regrets about what went down. Just saying.

Did I miss something here or did moral relativist User Name justify adult bisexual David Bowie raping a 15 year old girl? (She wanted it, therefore it must have been ok).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't be intimidated by the fact that all 4 threads have over 1,2500,000 views,
So it isn't just source material that's problematic for you, it's math and/or punctuation. :plain:

from what I've seen only several hundred people read it daily (I don't know how many they share it with).
I like a testable hypothesis. Here we are today:

Views: 39,371

Back tomorrow with your glasses.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Did I miss something here or did moral relativist User Name justify adult bisexual David Bowie raping a 15 year old girl? (She wanted it, therefore it must have been ok).

Her words, not mine:

Looking back, Lori said she wouldn’t change a thing.

“That time of my life was so much fun. It was a period in which everything seemed possible,” Lori said. “There was no AIDS and the potential consequences seemed to be light. Nobody was afraid of winding up on YouTube or TMZ.”​

Source: http://www.debriefdaily.com/lifestyle/lori-maddox-i-lost-my-virginity-to-david-bowie/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So it isn't just source material that's problematic for you, it's math and/or punctuation. :plain:

It was established long ago that the subject matter is "problematic" for you.

I like a testable hypothesis. Here we are today:

Views: 39,371

Back tomorrow with your glasses.

Part 3 closed with around 303,000 views. Here we are today:

9,035 posts, 461,421 views.

Don't worry, homosexuality won't be recriminalized anytime soon (i.e. perverts like David Bowie will continue to be idolized).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Her words, not mine:

Looking back, Lori said she wouldn’t change a thing.

“That time of my life was so much fun. It was a period in which everything seemed possible,” Lori said. “There was no AIDS and the potential consequences seemed to be light. Nobody was afraid of winding up on YouTube or TMZ.”​

Source: http://www.debriefdaily.com/lifestyle/lori-maddox-i-lost-my-virginity-to-david-bowie/

I'm well aware of that. There is a reason society has age of consent laws. Obviously you think they are a joke.

Are you going to accept my invitation? When you call me a fag you gotta back it up in the thread that talks about your LGBTQ so-called 'values' UN.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There is a reason society has age of consent laws. Obviously you think they are a joke.

What was the age of consent back in 1970s California? I don't know.

Are you going to accept my invitation?

Of course not. That's your obsession, not mine.

When you call me a fag you gotta back it up in the thread that embraces your LGBTQ so-called 'values' UN.

I didn't call you a "fag." You do appear to have motivations that are not apparent. Only you know what those are.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
There is a reason society has age of consent laws. Obviously you think they are a joke.

What was the age of consent back in 1970s California? I don't know.

In the land of fruits and nuts I'd be surprised if there is any. But back in the 70's even CA had some morality. (It was already discussed in one of my previous posts).

Quote:
Are you going to accept my invitation?

Of course not. That's your obsession, not mine.

aCW gives his little LGBTQ defender a patronizing pat on the head and says "At least you know your limitations".

Quote:
When you call me a fag you gotta back it up in the thread that embraces your LGBTQ so-called 'values' UN.

I didn't call you a "fag." You do appear to have motivations that are not apparent. Only you know what those are.

It goes with the territory. Anyone that dares to expose the LGBTQueer agenda MUST be a sodomite himself. I'll extend the invitation a 3rd time:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112309

Put up or shut up.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Put up what?

I'd simply suggest that, rather than lashing out at others, you try looking within yourself to find the inner healing that you seem to be grasping for.

If we're going to open up this thread to speculating, I'll go ahead and speculate that someone in your life proudly engages in homosexuality. You aren't the first to sell out God because a friend or family member engages in something that He abhors, and based on today's moral relativist culture, you won't be the last.

Come on over to my thread and we can, amongst other things, talk about what "Loving thy neighbor as you'd love yourself" really means (since you don't read the Bible, it's Jesus' 2nd greatest Commandment).

alwight

Are you going to accept my invitation? When you call me a fag you gotta back it up in the thread that talks about your LGBTQ so-called 'values' UN.
Nobody thinks you are a "fag" aCW (actually has homosexual intercourse), but I think most people tend to think that you are someone who would rather like to be gay but represses it because of your religious beliefs.
Trawling the internet for homosexual titillation and thinking that you can somehow choose not to be gay is a dead give away of course but also both creepy and sad in equal amounts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It was established long ago that the subject matter is "problematic" for you.
Well, at least you got the punctuation right that time. It's a start.

Part 3 closed with around 303,000 views.
It's one of those topics, but look at your impossible number again and then the several hundred a day claim. One can't be and the other likely isn't true. So, par for the course where you're concerned with facts.

Don't worry, homosexuality won't be recriminalized anytime soon (i.e. perverts like David Bowie will continue to be idolized).
A couple of quick points for you to never, ever consider. First, Bowie is mostly appreciated for his music, much of which was amazing, and for the influence he had as an artist. And if we judged artist's art by their personal lives there'd be no need for galleries and museums. Fortunately, we don't do that.

Nazaroo

First, Bowie is mostly appreciated for his music, much of which was amazing, and for the influence he had as an artist.
His music was not amazing. Rather it was pedestrian (and slightly pederastrian).

Even the intoxicated Rolling Stones produced more lasting if equally plagiarized songs.

He was worshipped and fawned over because he was a cultural enabler co-dependent
of homosexual lifestyles.

His musical talent was mediocre, 4/4 pop pulp-fiction,
and the only innovation was his insistence on stage ballet and eye-candy.

And if we judged artist's art by their personal lives there'd be no need for galleries and museums. Fortunately, we don't do that.
Think of the money rich homosexual patrons would save.

And also the money taxpayers could divert to neighbourhood improvement, education, food and shelter.

When can we vote for that?

alwight

His music was not amazing. Rather it was pedestrian (and slightly pederastrian).

Even the intoxicated Rolling Stones produced more lasting if equally plagiarized songs.
We don't all like the same music but your preferences are only yours, you don't get a casting vote.

He was worshipped and fawned over because he was a cultural enabler co-dependent
of homosexual lifestyles.
What I think Bowie did was to help us all break taboos and finally helped us to shrug off all those stupid years of state sponsored homophobic bigotry and subjugation. Gay people didn't have to hide away or live a lie any more.

If you don't have anything good to say about the recently dead Naz then I suggest you keep it to yourself.

Think of the money rich homosexual patrons would save.

And also the money taxpayers could divert to neighbourhood improvement, education, food and shelter.

When can we vote for that?
Bowie added a value to many people's lives imo worth far more than money.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
First, Bowie is mostly appreciated for his music, much of which was amazing, and for the influence he had as an artist.

the influence he had as an artist, that I'm hearing at the moment (on the left-leaning CBC) has to do with gender-bending, androgyny, social acceptance of homosexuality and other perversions that a Christian should not find "amazing"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
the influence he had as an artist, that I'm hearing at the moment (on the left-leaning CBC) has to do with gender-bending, androgyny, social acceptance of homosexuality and other perversions that a Christian should not find "amazing"

One only need look at what type of people have kind words for you at death in order to see what kind of life you lived.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, Ferdinand, none of that is about his music.

Here's an article from Billboard that explores a bit of his impact across musical genres.

You're welcome. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
His music was not amazing.
Most serious music critics will disagree with you. Even some who aren't particularly fond of it.

Rather it was pedestrian (and slightly pederastrian).
Complete nonsense. Are you a musician? Did you ever play any of his stuff?

See, that just tells me you can't separate your personal feelings about outside factors from a consideration of the music itself. But that's okay. Music is a big tent.

He was worshipped and fawned over because he was a cultural enabler co-dependent of homosexual lifestyles.
You don't have to worship or fawn or even agree with Bowie to appreciate his talent. Well, you shouldn't.

You might want to check out that article I left for whatever his name is these days.

Think of the money rich homosexual patrons would save. And also the money taxpayers could divert to neighbourhood improvement, education, food and shelter. When can we vote for that?
When did you decide that our discretionary income should be given to the state?