Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did not know that the late David Bowie was a rapist.

The Complicated Sexual History of David Bowie

In the early ‘70s, Bowie allegedly had a sexual relationship with Lori Mattix, who was around 15 years old at the time. Mattix was one of many so-called “baby groupies,” girls between the ages of 12 and 16 who frequently patrolled Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, a haven for musicians and entertainers in the '70s. The age of consent in California was (and still is) 18 years of age.
http://news.yahoo.com/complicated-s...1YTVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

My my, the little faggot liked young girls as well.

This Charming Manc

You are an unhinged loon

In the early ‘70s, Bowie allegedly had a sexual relationship with Lori Mattix, who was around 15 years old at the time. Mattix was one of many so-called “baby groupies,” girls between the ages of 12 and 16 who frequently patrolled Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, a haven for musicians and entertainers in the '70s. The age of consent in California was (and still is) 18 years of age.
http://news.yahoo.com/complicated-s...1YTVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

alwight

As you probably know I agree that you are an unhinged loon aCW and with no redeeming features at all that I've ever noticed.
Any crackpot accusations from pathetic people who only crave some kind of rubbed-off temporary fame or notoriety, which have never amounted to even one conviction, you will use as if validated.
The standards of your supposed "evidence" is woeful, it just never seems to rise above being misinformation and propaganda.
Remember your claim that "faggots" have a life expectancy of 42 years? :rolleyes:
You'll happily go on recycling and spinning any old garbage if you think it helps your homophobic agenda while you haven't apparently noticed that no one believes a word you say. :nono:

zoo22

As you probably know I agree that you are an unhinged loon aCW and with no redeeming features at all that I've ever noticed.
Any crackpot accusations from pathetic people who only crave some kind of rubbed-off temporary fame or notoriety, which have never amounted to even one conviction, you will use as if validated.
The standards of your supposed "evidence" is woeful, it just never seems to rise above being misinformation and propaganda.
Remember your claim that "faggots" have a life expectancy of 42 years? :rolleyes:
You'll happily go on recycling and spinning any old garbage if you think it helps your homophobic agenda while you haven't apparently noticed that no one believes a word you say. :nono:

I believe it. I wouldn't say it's garbage. It was the early 70's, the excesses of rock were completely out of control, and she's said it happened (consensually, which doesn't make it okay). She slept with many rock stars. I don't doubt that Bowie was one. I think it's disturbing.

But while I don't think that story is garbage, I do think aCW is garbage. Consider that he roots around in this sort of crap like a happy pig, yet he not only admires Ted Nugent as a "rock n roll conservative" but actually refers to him as "brother Ted."

That's right, aCW calls Ted Nugent "Brother Ted."

Nugent's well-known escapades with underage girls puts this isolated and hazy story about Bowie from 40 years ago to shame. Nugent bragged about sleeping with underage girls, even going so far as to having one underage girl's parents sign her over to him as her guardian, so he could take her on tour and continue to have sex with her. The guy actually wrote songs about raping 13 years olds:

From "Jailbait" by Ted Nugent:

Well, I don't care if you're just 13
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean...
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama
Wait a minute, officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

Not only is he singing about raping a 13 year old, he's singing about doing it along with another guy.

That's aCW's "brother Ted." The blinding hypocrisy is insane. aCW is genuinely demented. Very creepy.

alwight

I believe it happened too but it wasn't as if she didn't know what she was doing, she wanted to be "de-virginised" apparently. I don't think it amounts to Bowie being a paedophile and it is typical aCW misinformation.

zoo22

I don't think it amounts to Bowie being a paedophile and it is typical aCW misinformation.

Yes, of course it's typical aCW misinformation. I've read the story before. No, I don't believe in any way that Bowie was a pedophile. But I do believe it's a very dark spot, sex with an underage groupie, despite it being consensual. I wouldn't ignore that just because aCW is tossing around more of his crap. He might not have any integrity, but we still can.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Nugent's well-known escapades with underage girls puts this isolated and hazy story about Bowie from 40 years ago to shame. Nugent bragged about sleeping with underage girls, even going so far as to having one underage girl's parents sign her over to him as her guardian, so he could take her on tour and continue to have sex with her. The guy actually wrote songs about raping 13 years olds:

Not only is he singing about raping a 13 year old, he's singing about doing it along with another guy.

That's aCW's "brother Ted." The blinding hypocrisy is insane.

Well yes, but "brother Ted" wasn't a homo, which makes everything he did ok in aCW's book, you see:

I'm giving them a pass cuz they weren't faggots.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yes, of course it's typical aCW misinformation. I've read the story before. No, I don't believe in any way that Bowie was a pedophile. But I do believe it's a very dark spot, sex with an underage groupie, despite it being consensual. I wouldn't ignore that just because aCW is tossing around more of his crap. He might not have any integrity, but we still can.

He may not have even known the girl's age. Here is a picture of her with Jimmy Page (whom she also passed herself around to):

lori-maddox-jimmy-page-720x547.jpg

By the way, I've read an interview of her's, and she clearly has no regrets about what went down. Just saying.

zoo22

Well yes, but "brother Ted" wasn't a homo, which makes everything he did ok, you see:

When aCW's "brother Ted" sings about handcuffing and raping a 13 year old girl along with another guy, does the rape cancel out the fact that it's two guys?

alwight

I don't think that a squeaky clean David Bowie would have sold half as many records. :plain:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

That's aCW's "brother Ted." The blinding hypocrisy is insane.

Jesus said nothing about homosexuality specifically, but he had a lot to say about hypocrisy.

Anyone who beats a drum that heavily is clearly doing so because there is some secret underlying motivator. It's either something he did or something that was done to him, and he hasn't recovered from it. Only aCW knows what that motivator is, but he isn't talking about it because he's too busy projecting.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe it. I wouldn't say it's garbage. It was the early 70's, the excesses of rock were completely out of control, and she's said it happened (consensually, which doesn't make it okay). She slept with many rock stars. I don't doubt that Bowie was one. I think it's disturbing.

But while I don't think that story is garbage, I do think aCW is garbage. Consider that he roots around in this sort of crap like a happy pig, yet he not only admires Ted Nugent as a "rock n roll conservative" but actually refers to him as "brother Ted."

That's aCW's "brother Ted." The blinding hypocrisy is insane. aCW is genuinely demented. Very creepy.

(My my, widdle zoo22 is taking the latest news about his cross dressing bisexual (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym) hero rather hard. Geez, it's not like I produced evidence to show that Bowie was raping young boys!).

The term "brother" is used to describe different things. Being a conservative and a Christian (you can't be the latter without being the former), Ted Nugent is my "brother in Christ". As much as you HATE God (and we both know why) you should know from being an active member on this website that all past sins are washed away when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (something Ted Nugent has done, something David Bowie didn't).

Don't take my word for it, read it on the leftwing website Salon.com:

http://www.salon.com/2002/06/11/nuge/

Do you know what zoo? We could be "brothers in Christ" as well! Sincerely ask Jesus to come into your life. He'll wash away all of the hurt and sorrow that you possess (and I can see that there is tons) and give you eternal life as well as happiness during the remaining time you have left here on earth.

All you do is have to ask Him (sincerely).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus said nothing about homosexuality specifically, but he had a lot to say about hypocrisy.

You really should try picking up a Bible and reading it (I guarantee you that it won't burn your fingers). Jesus, i.e. the Son of God/God in the flesh talks about human sexuality quite a bit.

Anyone who beats a drum that heavily is clearly doing so because there is some secret underlying motivator. It's either something he did or something that was done to him, and he hasn't recovered from it. Only aCW knows what that motivator is, but he isn't talking about it because he's too busy projecting.

This is my 2nd invitation for you to come join me in my 4 part thread.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112309

Don't be intimidated by the fact that all 4 threads have over 1,2500,000 views, from what I've seen only several hundred people read it daily (I don't know how many they share it with).

I so look forward to our discussion!

zoo22

It's creepy when aCW does his baby talk thing. "My my, widdle zoo22"? :plain: What in the world is going on with that? It's like some really bad but still creepy horror movie.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The term "brother" is used to describe different things. Being a conservative and a Christian (you can't be the latter without being the former), Ted Nugent is my "brother in Christ". As much as you HATE God (and we both know why) you should know from being an active member on this website that all past sins are washed away when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (something Ted Nugent has done, something David Bowie didn't).

Don't take my word for it, read it on the leftwing website Salon.com:

http://www.salon.com/2002/06/11/nuge/

Strange, I didn't see anything in that article about Nugent "accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior."