Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

Nazaroo

Yeah, another creepy Englishman cut from the same cloth as Jimmy Saville,
only for some inexplicable reason swooned over instead of hated,
presumably for his woman-like appearance,
had died of the same horrible diseases that George Harrison died of.

Yet this (con) artist was in his own words a total FAKE HOMO.
Thats right. He donned his innuendoed ambiguously gendered personna under
completely false pretenses, milking closet homos for all their cash
in exchange for oogling and fawning over his aging cocaine-induced thinness.

The Waif that Never Was would be the best epithet for this total fraud who
scammed homosexuals, lesbians and confused closeted fans for multiple decades.

He always regretted casting himself as a faggot, admitting it was the biggest mistake
he ever made, but one which he followed through with to the tune of millions of dollars.
All that money however, while paying his cocaine bills to the mafia,
never was able to save him from the ravages of lifestyle disease.

He may not have been a truly dedicated but rather insincere homosexual,
perhaps actually preferring women because that seemed just as perverse
and thrilling to his damaged mind, but he was certainly committed to
deceiving his millions of fans of their millions of dollars.

David-Bowie-and-Mick-Ronson-630x420.jpg

Bowie Seen here with Mic Ronson dreaming of backstage fellat.

David Bowie dies at 69 from cancer

LONDON - David Bowie, a music legend who used daringly androgynous displays of sexuality and glittering costumes to frame legendary rock hits "Ziggy Stardust" and "Space Oddity", has died of cancer.
He was 69.
"David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18-month battle with cancer," read a statement on Bowie's Facebook page dated Sunday.

Born David Jones in the Brixton area of south London, Bowie took up the saxophone at 13. He shot to fame in Europe with 1969's "Space Oddity".
But it was Bowie's 1972 portrayal of a doomed bisexual alien rock star, Ziggy Stardust, that propelled him to global stardom. Bowie and Ziggy, wearing outrageous costumes, makeup and bright orange hair, took the rock world by storm.

Bowie said he was gay in an interview in the Melody Maker newspaper in 1972, coinciding with the launch of his androgynous persona, with red lightning bolt across his face and flamboyant clothes.
He told Playboy four years later he was bisexual,

but in the eighties he told Rolling Stone magazine that the declaration was "the biggest mistake I ever made", and he was "always a closet heterosexual".
In a reference to his prodigious appetite for cocaine, he said:

"“I blew my nose one day in California," he said. “And half my brains came out. Something had to be done."

Bowie kept a low profile after undergoing emergency heart surgery in 2004 but marked his 69th birthday on Friday with the release of a new album, "Blackstar", with critics giving the thumbs up to the latest work in a long and innovative career.

Nazaroo

You are an incredibly bitter and hateful man, who should also seriously consider seeking professional help. Your ramblings are becoming more and more incoherent and delusional as time passes.

Don't be such a whining baby.

Pull up your pants and get your head out of the gutter.

Sorry you were a fan.

Many are deceived by rich 'playboys' who are big on performances but
small on actual moral fiber and ultimate value to community and society.

Take your albums and make a little shrine for his damned soul.
Maybe you can pray for the dead like Roman Catholics say they can.

tumblr_mdiwyoFCed1r40k9bo1_250.jpg

Who knows? It could be your prayers that save his cancerous arse from the Lake of Fire.

2453F00B00000578-2891195-image-a-1_1419943880653.jpg

But please don't rewrite history and hide the real nature of the
wicked little rich man that Bowie himself admitted to be:

9cdf56ac686a4a84f654898377689c7d.jpg

David Bowie still working for Beelzebub after all this time–Valentine’s Day & Next Day

twclark66 / July 17, 2013

This article is a Christian critique on the music industry imagery and performers that I grew up with during my teens. I don’t usually do such pieces because it is not my main focus on pop culture music industry performers. Pointing out that morally degenerate musicians makes up the music industry is pretty much self evident. But I felt that this story just fell in my lap and that I should do a piece from my perspective which I am sure is the minority opinion on the web. Fans of David Bowie will not like this post, so if you are a fan and don’t want to see me denigrate Bowie, I suggest you read a fan blog instead. I am commenting on David Bowie because he represents one of the performers that shaped my teen years. I am going to express my opinion using spiritual discernment given to me over many years by the Holy Spirit. Many folks without such discernment would just see an angry Bowie snarling in “Valentines Day” in a low budget business park venue. That is not what these videos are about. These videos express Luciferian, Satanic messages.

You know I grew up watching the cross dressing David Bowie (sodomite agenda contemporary of sodomite Culture Club lead singer, Boy George) and was dumb enough as a youth to actually have liked some of his music like “Let’s Dance” and “China Girl”. But when you are in your teens you don’t know your stupid, you think everyone else is stupid. As you grow up you get some perspective on the world and different agendas and politics involved in different businesses. So I just had to bust David Bowie when I came across his newest videos being pushed on youtube. Yes you all know youtubes annoying policy of forcing you to watch some advertisement when you don’t want to watch another Ad, so that brings me to how I saw Bowie’s new album being pushed by Vevo Ads. So I will give my take on Bowie’s album “Next Day”, the lead song, but first on his newest release “Valentine’s Day”

Here is a senior citizen rocker giving his props to his benefactor the Great Illuminator “Lucifer”(Valentine and his big day coming soon). He is going to be this great guy who runs the 5th age. I mean it is really pitiful seeing this “Pet Goat” having to keep on performing to uphold his end of the bargain to prove his allegiance. So I guess “Valentine’s Day” is Bowie’s Swan Song before he gets his reward in Hell. This is way to surreal seeing all the Red & V symbolism Freemason arches, columns and the dual eye color symbolic of the Right eye blinded reference to the Bible. Of course his left eye is dilated and wide open and dark which reinforces the 2013 movie and music themes of entering the darkness.

What can I say other than Repent for the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back very soon. You don’t want to go through the Great Tribulation and get slaughtered with everyone else that is deceived by Satan’s Pet Goats that are in the music industry. Sad, very sad.
(Explicit video warning, I am posting this for adults only. You view it at your own choosing. The video contains blood, masochism, breast pasties and blaspheming of Christ.) (You may say what is the point of showing such a video. Your kids are watching this stuff and it is a clear sign of the Days of Noah and the coming Antichrist) So Christians don’t complain to me if you view this video.

Here is Bowie’s blasphemous Satanic blood orgy video “Next Day”. It has the symbolic feeling of being part of a black mass including a great deal of stereotypical Catholic imagery including stigmata where everything to blaspheme Jesus is performed with Bowie at the end ascending more like descending to Hell. Bowie takes on the Christ symbolism in this video. The imagery is Luciferian in that Bowie represents Lucifer and his side as good and the Catholic priests and cardinals as hypocrits dedicated to doing evil and taking money. I am no fan of Catholicism, but this video is clearly Luciferian.

I'm not going to post links to Bowie's latest videos,
such as "Valentine's Day" and "Next Day".

But any youtube browser can confirm for themselves Bowie was a hardcore Satanist.

All rich faggots are.

Last edited:

Nazaroo

here is another opinion

Saturday, February 4, 2012

David Bowie - His Satanism's Worth Serious Cultural Review

Turns out years later I've learned the truth about David Bowie. Though he was a very likable fellow with a nice personality, Bowie was all about Satanism, making it trendy and hip for the masses to consume after he had developed a massive cult-like following. This was not a good thing for young impressionable teenage minds such as my own to be exposed to. One thing was for sure, my Andy Williams fan mother didn't deal well with David Bowie's influence very well. One night back in 1976, I recall my mother ripping Bowie's drug induced stare poster off my bedroom wall, then throwing me to the ground and kicking me. Ouch!

It's not that he wasn't enormously talented, gifted and a hard working, but David Bowie's act and music were pure illuminati based Satanism designed for mass consumption. In a recent article in Rolling Stone, Bowie states he idolized a fascist Hitler in the 1970's during his rise to fame saying Hitler was a rock star in his own right. I thought Bowie was about love, not fascism.
"He became intrigued by Third Reich history and Nazi mythology. He had said years earlier in an interview, 'I believe very strongly in fascism.' In 1974 he told Playboy, 'Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars. Look at some of the films and see how he moved. I think he was quite as good as Jagger." - Cover Story Excerpt: David Bowie - Rolling Stone Magazine
What kind of idiot was David Bowie to say such a thing? Clearly Bowie was an ignorant fool, using his act to influence people's minds towards an agenda, one that was dark, disturbing, twisted and demented.
He lived for a time in a Manhattan town house, but after a tense conflict there one night with Jimmy Page, Bowie believed that the Led Zeppelin guitarist – who owned the English home of late black-magic philosopher Aleister Crowley – had put his soul in peril. Cover Story Excerpt: David Bowie - Rolling Stone Magazine
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging David Bowie, I'm just denoting how naive I was to think he was just a rock and roll artist and entertainer. Bowie was clearly more than that, using the power of demons and Satan like few others had harnessed so masterfully. One could even say David Bowie was a possessed man, and clearly his own attempts to become exorcised proved he was aware of his self-destructive path.
- See more at: http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.ca/2...nisms-worth-serious.html#sthash.B4372t8I.dpuf

Nazaroo

Some might try to portray poor David Bowie as some kind of victim,
victim of success, drugs, vices, but in the end redeeming himself.

He certainly had a colourful and seedy set of adventures.
But was he ever redeemed from any of them?

Or did he just pass from one style of seediness, one drug, to another?

The Rolling Stone article here seems to imply not much was learned.

Bowie was stupid yes, but was he merely a victim, or co-conspirator with other flakey
Spiritualists, Satanists, Occultists and perverts who dominated the Rock business?

He met John Lennon, and the two wrote and recorded "Fame," for Bowie's 1975 Young Americans. The song and album were Bowie's first massive hits in the U.S. Bowie also developed an obsession with cocaine during this period, and it took him into frenzy, delusion and terror. He lived for a time in a Manhattan town house, but after a tense conflict there one night with Jimmy Page, Bowie believed that the Led Zeppelin guitarist – who owned the English home of late black-magic philosopher Aleister Crowley – had put his soul in peril. He moved to Los Angeles and continued to disintegrate, staying up for days without sleep, sustaining himself on a diet of milk, peppers and cocaine, studying occult literature and practices. He phoned Angela in London, asking for her help: Witches intended for him to impregnate one during Walpurgis Night. He later said Satan was living in his indoor swimming pool. David needed an exorcism ("I really walked into other worlds," he later said), and Angela got him one – though it was by way of a long-distance phone call. "David was never insane," Angela wrote. "The really crazy stuff coincided precisely with his ingestion of enormous amounts of cocaine, alcohol and whatever other drugs."In any event, the rite may have helped break Bowie's fear of a fiend possessing him.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/cover-story-excerpt-david-bowie-20120118#ixzz3wvywhox4

In late 1976, following a suggestion by writer Christopher Isherwood, Bowie moved to West Berlin, with his friend Iggy Pop. For a time the retreat only relocated Bowie's troubles. He became a heavy drinker. He threw up in alleys at night. He reportedly called out to people, "Please help me." He also did worse: He became intrigued by Third Reich history and Nazi mythology. He had said years earlier in an interview, "I believe very strongly in fascism." In 1974 he told Playboy, "Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars. Look at some of the films and see how he moved. I think he was quite as good as Jagger." In Strange Fascination, Buckley reports that customs officers detained Bowie at the Russian-Polish border in April 1976, and seized a collection of Nazi memorabilia. When an assistant later criticized him for his interest, Bowie grew infuriated. "**** you," he said. "I changed the world! Kiss my arse" – then broke down and cried. The worst moment came in 1976, when Bowie arrived in an open-top Mercedes-Benz convertible at London's Victoria Station and was photographed giving what some people wrongly thought was a Nazi salute. The reaction in England was furious. Bowie was sickened when he saw the photo. "I'm NOT a fascist...," he told Melody Maker in October 1977. "That didn't happen... I just WAVED... On the life of my child, I waved."

That excerpt seems like a trip from the frying pan into the fire.

How is that redeemed or even redeemable?

Selaphiel

Whining? Don't flatter yourself, you are not worth getting upset by, because you are so clearly unhinged from reality.

No one is claiming that Bowie was a perfect man, what they are claiming is that he was an important contributor to music.

If only he could have aspired to write delusional rants and conspiracy theories online instead, so he could build up inhumane amounts of resentment and hatred.

Nazaroo

Lets not forget his homosexual experiment with another famous creep,
Mick Jagger.

Do you think his ex-wife just made up the story for some attention?

Maybe it was just playful English goofy experimenting, but come on, two guys in bed together?

I don't recall ever drinking or doping so much
that I would have got in bed with another man,
behind his 'wife's' back...
its just so tacky.

David Bowie and Mick Jagger's long-rumoured love affair revealed in new book

In a controversial new biography 'Mick: the Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger',
author Christopher Andersen alleges that the two rock stars were once lovers.

jagger-bowie_2272305b.jpg
Mick Jagger and David Bowie in the video for Dancing in the Streets. Photo: REX

9:25AM BST 10 Jul 2012

They frolicked in front of the camera for their 1985 remake of Dancing in the Street, but a controversial new unauthorised biography claims that The Rolling Stones's frontman Mick Jagger had a long-term love affair with fellow musician David Bowie in the 1970s.

In his new book, Mick: the Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger, writer Christopher Andersen claims that Angie Bowie, who was married to David at the time, returned to their London home to find the two men asleep together in her bed.

Both men apparently woke up with a start. What was Angie's response?

"Do you want some coffee?" she asked, and returned a few minutes later with coffee and orange juice on a tray.

The escapade is outlined with quotes from friends and family, and according to Andersen: "Ava Cherry, a backup singer who lived with the Bowies for a time, reportedly told a friend that 'Mick and David were really sexually obsessed with each other. Even though I was in bed with them many times, I ended up just watching them have sex'."

alwight

I don't care who Bowie made love to, so what Naz?
You hoping it was not cancer but AIDs kind of fits your snide agenda. Bisexuals can get cancer just like anyone else.

Nazaroo

http://www.nme.com/news/david-bowie/69121

No one is claiming that Bowie was a perfect man, what they are claiming is that he was an important contributor to music.

When are we going to stop making excuses for the sleazy shallow creeps
that have dominated our culture, largely by huge investments of American Atheist Jews?

You pose yourself as a Christian, but you seem careless about
the actual damage that idolizing these hideous darkened monsters has done,
to our culture, our children, our world.
The crime stats, the suicide stats, the drug tragedies of 3 whole generations of youth,
seem unimportant to you.

Doesn't that make you a creep too?
Your post again appears not only worthless,
but helpless against the onslaught of filth these well-backed infiltrators have executed.

David Bowie in Rolling Stone magazine (Feb. 12, 1976), stunned the music world, when he stated:

"Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC . . . I believe rock and roll is dangerous . . . I feel we're only heralding SOMETHING EVEN DARKER THAN OURSELVES."
(Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976)

Is Bowie just issuing a temporary 'brain-fart' here?
Or is he voicing a common consensus with hundreds of other Rock Musicians
who openly and proudly display their Satanic Allegiance?

Lets take a look at the many other contemporary musicans, peers of Bowie:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Rock-n-Roll/satanic_quotes.htm

In the song "The Conjuring" by Megadeth, the REAL mission of rock is clearly heard:

"I AM THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE A SALESMAN, if you will . . .
Come join me in my INFERNAL DEPTHS . . .
I've got your soul!" At the end of the song they chant "OBEY"!

Rocker Frank Zappa (who discovered the awful truth December 4, 1993 the second he died) proudly boasted:
"I'm the devil's advocate. We have our own worshippers who are called 'groupies.' Girls will give their bodies to musicians as you would give a sacrifice to a god." (Peters Brothers, What About Christian Rock, p. 17)

The super group, Metallica, in the song "Jump In the Fire", commands young people to jump into hell:

"Follow me now my child . . .
DO JUST AS I SAY . . .
Jump by your will or be taken by force I'll get you either way . . .
So reach down grab my hand walk with me through the land
COME HOME WHERE YOU BELONG
So come on JUMP IN THE FIRE."

In the cover song, "The Prince", Metallica openly sing:

"Angel from below . . .
I WISH TO SELL MY SOUL . . .
DEVIL TAKE MY SOUL
with diamonds you repay I don't care for heaven
so don't you look for me to cry
AND I WILL BURN IN HELL from the day I die."

Rock star, Marilyn Manson, proudly boasts:

"Hopefully, I'll be remembered as the person who brought an end to Christianity." (Spin, August 1996, p. 34)

Manson, an ordained "reverend" in the Church of Satan, mutilates himself on stage (1 Kings 18:28), rips-up the Holy Bible, and spews "blasphemies" against the Lord Jesus Christ. Manson's T-Shirts declare,

"KILL YOUR PARENTS" and "I LOVE SATAN".

Manson claims his album Antichrist Superstar came via "supernatural-inspiration":

"I heard this album as finished, I heard it in dreams . . . It was like the revelations of John the Baptist or something." (huH, Oct. 1996, p.34)

Manson's "hope" for Antichrist Superstar,:

"I think every time people listen to this new album maybe God will be destroyed in their heads. . ." (huH, Oct. 1996, p.37)

Manson's "blasphemy" is not just an act. Manson readily admits there's more to the show than meets the eye:

"I don't know if anyone has really understood what we're trying to do. This isn't just about shock value . . . that's just there to lure the people in. Once we've got em we can give em our MESSAGE." (Hit Parader, Oct. 1996, p.28)

Manson admits his childhood longing for Satan:

"My mom used to tell me when I was a kid, If you curse at nighttime, the devil's going to come to you when you're sleeping. I used to get excited because I really wanted it to happen . . . I wanted it. I wanted it more than anything . . ."(Rolling Stone, January, 23, 1997 p.52)

Carlos Santana admits to being controlled by demons, and having NO concern for morality or God:
"The energy of devils and angels is the same energy; it's how you use it. It's fuel. There is a saying: If you scare all your devils away, the angels will go away with them. You know, the halo and the horns are the same thing. I mean it's OK to be spiritually horny - that's what creative genius is all about. Geniuses don't have time to think about how it's going to be received... they don't have time to think whether people like it or not, is it morally right, will God like it?" (Carlos Santana, Rolling Stone, magazine, March 16, 2000, p. 87).
"...you meditate and you got the candles, you got the incense and you've been chanting, and all of a sudden you hear this voice: 'Write this down' " (Carlos Santana, Rolling Stone magazine, March 16, 2000, p. 41).

"Rock concerts are the churches of today." (Guitarist Craig Chaquico of the rock group 'Jefferson Starship.')
"Get them while they're young and bend their minds." (Spencer Dryden of the rock group 'Jefferson Starship.')

Twisted Sister sings, "Burn in Hell":

"Welcome to the abandoned land
COME ON IN CHILD, TAKE MY HAND
Here there's no work or play Only one bill to pay
There's just five words to say As you go down, down, down
YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL!"

Bon Jovi sings in "Homebound Train":

"When I was just a boy
THE DEVIL TOOK MY HAND
Took me from my home
He made me a man . . .
I'm going DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN
On the homebound train."

In Smash Hits magazine, Bon Jovi says: ". . . I'd kill my mother for rock and roll. I WOULD SELL MY SOUL."

One of the most popular groups in rock history is Slayer. Slayer sing of themselves, as:

"Warriors from the gates of hell . . .
In lord Satan we trust."

Slayer's albums sell in the millions! And song after song IS PRAISE TO SATAN! Their song "Hell Awaits" says:

"Jesus knows your soul cannot be saved
CRUCIFY THE SO CALLED LORD
He soon shall fall to me
Your souls are damned
Your God has fell to slave for me eternally Hell awaits."

The beginning of their song "Hell Awaits" contains an obvious backwards message. When played forward, nothing but garbled noise is heard, but when played backwards you hear the real message "JOIN US, JOIN US, JOIN US" over and over!

The group Acheron, has an album titled, "The Rites of the Black Mass". On the album Peter Gilmore, of the Church of Satan, actually reads the rites of a Black Mass, as the group Acheron, in hellish growls, sings such lyrics as:

"Glory to thee almighty Satan . . .
We praise thee, we bless thee,
WE ADORE THEE . . .
THOU ART LORD, THOU ALONE, OH MIGHTY SATAN."

The group Manowar, sings in "The Bridge of Death":

"Dark Lord, I summon thee
Demanding the sacred right to burn in hell . . .
Take My lustful soul Drink my blood as I drink yours . . .
LUCIFER IS KING PRAISE SATAN!"

The group Morbid Angel, sings in "Vengeance in Mine":

"Mote it be Satan's sword I have become . . .
I burn with hate
TO RID THE WORLD OF THE NAZARENE!"

And to commit the ultimate blasphemy they sing in the song "Blasphemy":

"Chant the blasphemy Mockery of the Messiah
WE CURSE THE HOLY GHOST . . .
Blaspheme the Ghost
BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST."

Trey Azagthoh of Morbid Angel claims to be a REAL vampire, and while playing onstage he actually bites himself and then drinks his own blood!

One of the top songs of the 70's was "Hotel California" by the Eagles. Most people have no idea the song refers to the Church of Satan, which happens to be located in a converted HOTEL on CALIFORNIA street! On the inside of the album cover, looking down on the festivities, is Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible! People say, the Eagles aren't serious, they're just selling records. That's what you think! The Eagles manager, Larry Salter, admitted in the Waco Tribune-Herald, (Feb. 28, 1982) that the Eagles were involved with the Church of Satan! Not surprisingly, one of the Eagle's songs is titled "Have A Good Day in Hell."

The group Kiss leaped on stage as Rock 'n Roll demons...puking blood, breathing fire and screaming..."God of rock 'n roll, we'll steal your virgin soul." In their song "God of Thunder", they command young people to kneel before Satan:

"I'm lord of the wasteland, a modern day man of steel
I gather darkness to please me and I COMMAND YOU TO KNEEL
Before, The God of thunder, the god of rock 'n roll
I'LL STEAL YOUR VIRGIN SOUL!"

One of the most popular groups in rock is AC/DC. In the song, "Hells Bells", they sing:

"I got my bell
I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get Ya SATAN GET YA"

Their song "Highway to Hell" they sing:

"Ain't nothing I would rather do
GOIN' DOWN, PARTY TIME
My friends are gonna be there too . . .
Hey Satan, paid my dues . . .
I'm on the way to the promised land
I'm on the HIGHWAY TO HELL."

The group Suicidal Tendencies, whose songs glorify suicide and have been linked to teen suicides, reveal a frightening truth in the song "Possessed":

"I'M A PRISONER OF A DEMON . . .
It stays with me wherever I go
I can't break away from its hold
This must be my punishment FOR SELLING MY SOUL!"

Pink Floyd sings, in the song "Sheep",

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want . . .
With bright knives he RELEASETH MY SOUL
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places . . .
For lo, he hath great power and GREAT HUNGER."

Their song, "Lucifer Sam", they sing: "LUCIFER Sam . . . Always sitting by your side Always by your side."

The song "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones, is the official anthem for the Church of Satan. In it, Lucifer speaks in the first person and asks sympathy for all who meet him. Lead singer, Mick Jagger claims that Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible, help inspire their music! Their album titled, "Their Satanic Majesties Request", leaves no doubt to their allegiance!

The group Venom reveal the real reason for their music, as they sing:

"We're not here to entertain you . . .
I PREACH THE WAYS OF SATAN
Answer to his calls!"

In their song "Possessed", they sing:

"I am possessed by all that is evil
The death of your God, I demand . . .
AND SIT AT LORD SATAN'S LEFT HAND!"

What do you think this music is doing?

According to the book, Satanism in America, which is endorsed by the National Criminal Justice Task Force on Occult Related Ritualistic Crimes, hard-core Satanism is "the fastest-growing subculture among America's TEENS."

Studies taken by the Georgia Police Academy revealed that 90% of those involved in Satanism are TEENAGERS!

Television personality, Geraldo Rivera, who explored the terrifying rise of Satanism said, "It exists AND IT'S FLOURISHING. IT IS TEENAGERS who are most likely to fall under the spell of Satanism."

How serious are they?

At the 1992 MTV Awards, the group Red Hot Chili Peppers, upon receiving their award and giving thanks, said:

"FIRST OF ALL we want to thank Satan . . ."

END
Quotes About Music As A Social Control Mechanism
“I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people and when you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into their subconscious what we want to say.” ~Jimmy Hendrix

“I realized that music got through to youngsters because the beat matches the natural rhythms of the body.” ~Frank Zappa

“Never was there an art form directed so exclusively to children…the music business is peculiar only in that it caters almost exclusively to children.” ~Dr. Alan Bloom

“Scientists are finding that the human brain is pre-wired for music. The brain seems to be a sponge for music and like a sponge in water, is changed by it.” ~Newsweek Magazine

“When the mode of the music changes, the walls of the city shakes.” ~Plato

“Music directly represents the passions of the soul. If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” ~Aristotle

"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ." ~2nd Thessalonians 1:8

Nazaroo

I don't care who Bowie made love to, so what Naz?
You hoping it was not cancer but AIDs kind of fits your snide agenda. Bisexuals can get cancer just like anyone else.

Again alwight:

You chime in with your romantic fantasies of the 'freedom' of homosexual and bisexual experimenting,
but you are completely careless or clueless about the thousands of teens who's lives
have been ruined
by bad advice, bad role models, disinformation and exploitation
by rich creeps like Jimmy Saville and David Bowie.

You might as well apply to be Prince Charles' valet.
He apparently has no qualms befriending pedophiles like Epstein.

Well done, daydreaming fool.

Maybe you can change your avatar to this:

court-jester1.jpg

gay_1.jpg

chair

You are an incredibly bitter and hateful man, who should also seriously consider seeking professional help. Your ramblings are becoming more and more incoherent and delusional as time passes.

He's right. Naz- you need help. And, for your information, I am not of fan of this musician. Nor am I a Satanist, whatever those are, or a fag, or whatever label you'd like to stick me with.

You are hiding your sickness by attacking other people.

Get some help.

Selaphiel

Those articles are completely insane. No insight whatsoever into what it criticizes. Criticizing Manowar for their lyrics, that made me laugh. Have you ever listened to Manowar? It is pure comedy, showmanship, they are positively hillarious.

I don't quite see how David Bowie relates to bands like Slayer, not exactly the same genre. What Bowie, and many with him, criticizes using such words are the God of the establishment and status quo. Not all of it succesful or good criticisms, but some of it was and is prophetic. What do you think the "religious bourgeoisie" said about the prophets who heavily criticized thei concepts of God? Criticism of religion can be prophetic, and conservatism in religion can be truly satanic, but realizing that would require you to abandon your delusional black and white picture of the world where anything that disagrees with your ego is black.

Nazaroo

He's right. Naz- you need help. And, for your information, I am not of fan of this musician. Nor am I a Satanist, whatever those are, or a fag, or whatever label you'd like to stick me with.

You are hiding your sickness by attacking other people.

Get some help.

Where in this thread did I ever attack you, Chair?

Unless you are coming out of the closet and self-identifying as a Hollywood Atheist "Jew"...?

Last time you chatted about yourself you claimed you were an Israeli living
in Israel, with veteran status
in the IDF and who's children also served defending Israel.
You also claimed to attend synagogue regularly,
on top of your profession as a chemist.

So what happened? MGM offer you a job with a secret handshake?

Are you taking the side of atheist publishers like the owner of Hustler and Swank?
How does that fit in with your synagogue prayers?

People want to know.

Nazaroo

Those articles are completely insane. No insight whatsoever... Manowar? It is pure comedy, showmanship, they are positively hillarious.

No doubt we both see Rock and the Music business as comedy,
but I don't think we are laughing at the same moments.
You're timing is off. You must be a singer.

Q: How do you know a singer is knocking at your door?
A: He doesn't know when to come in.

I don't quite see how David Bowie relates to bands like Slayer, not exactly the same genre. What Bowie, and many with him, criticizes using such words are the God of the establishment and status quo. Not all of it succesful or good criticisms, but some of it was and is prophetic.
I believe the High Priest also said some stunning prophetic things about Jesus.

Yet he wasn't awarded sainthood, prophet-status in the NT, or acknowledged by disciples
as someone to look to for inspirational messages about the future.

If the High Priest got exploited and humiliated by God,
how much more has God humiliated this man Bowie who
planned to take over the world, but instead died in a hospital bed?

just curious...

What do you think the "religious bourgeoisie" said about the prophets who heavily criticized thei concepts of God? Criticism of religion can be prophetic, and conservatism in religion can be truly satanic, but realizing that would require you to abandon your delusional black and white picture of the world where anything that disagrees with your ego is black.
Wow! I can see! I was born blind but now I see!

Oh you establishment curmudgeons who pompously dress up as musician-comedians!

You don't know where this David Bowie comes from,
but he has healed my blindness!

'...and they threw Nazaroo out of the Music Awards...'

chair

Where in this thread did I ever attack you, Chair?

Unless you are coming out of the closet and self-identifying as a Hollywood Atheist "Jew"...?

Last time you chatted about yourself you claimed you were an Israeli living ...

There you go, spouting hate and making up nonsense again. You need help. Making up stuff about me or anybody else won't fix it for you.

Get help.