Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Don't be such a whining baby.

Pull up your pants and get your head out of the gutter.

Sorry you were a fan.

Many are deceived by rich 'playboys' who are big on performances but
small on actual moral fiber and ultimate value to community and society.

Take your albums and make a little shrine for his damned soul.
Maybe you can pray for the dead like Roman Catholics say they can.

tumblr_mdiwyoFCed1r40k9bo1_250.jpg

Who knows? It could be your prayers that save his cancerous arse from the Lake of Fire.

2453F00B00000578-2891195-image-a-1_1419943880653.jpg

But please don't rewrite history and hide the real nature of the
wicked little rich man that Bowie himself admitted to be:

9cdf56ac686a4a84f654898377689c7d.jpg

David Bowie still working for Beelzebub after all this time–Valentine’s Day & Next Day

twclark66 / July 17, 2013

This article is a Christian critique on the music industry imagery and performers that I grew up with during my teens. I don’t usually do such pieces because it is not my main focus on pop culture music industry performers. Pointing out that morally degenerate musicians makes up the music industry is pretty much self evident. But I felt that this story just fell in my lap and that I should do a piece from my perspective which I am sure is the minority opinion on the web. Fans of David Bowie will not like this post, so if you are a fan and don’t want to see me denigrate Bowie, I suggest you read a fan blog instead. I am commenting on David Bowie because he represents one of the performers that shaped my teen years. I am going to express my opinion using spiritual discernment given to me over many years by the Holy Spirit. Many folks without such discernment would just see an angry Bowie snarling in “Valentines Day” in a low budget business park venue. That is not what these videos are about. These videos express Luciferian, Satanic messages.

You know I grew up watching the cross dressing David Bowie (sodomite agenda contemporary of sodomite Culture Club lead singer, Boy George) and was dumb enough as a youth to actually have liked some of his music like “Let’s Dance” and “China Girl”. But when you are in your teens you don’t know your stupid, you think everyone else is stupid. As you grow up you get some perspective on the world and different agendas and politics involved in different businesses. So I just had to bust David Bowie when I came across his newest videos being pushed on youtube. Yes you all know youtubes annoying policy of forcing you to watch some advertisement when you don’t want to watch another Ad, so that brings me to how I saw Bowie’s new album being pushed by Vevo Ads. So I will give my take on Bowie’s album “Next Day”, the lead song, but first on his newest release “Valentine’s Day”

Here is a senior citizen rocker giving his props to his benefactor the Great Illuminator “Lucifer”(Valentine and his big day coming soon). He is going to be this great guy who runs the 5th age. I mean it is really pitiful seeing this “Pet Goat” having to keep on performing to uphold his end of the bargain to prove his allegiance. So I guess “Valentine’s Day” is Bowie’s Swan Song before he gets his reward in Hell. This is way to surreal seeing all the Red & V symbolism Freemason arches, columns and the dual eye color symbolic of the Right eye blinded reference to the Bible. Of course his left eye is dilated and wide open and dark which reinforces the 2013 movie and music themes of entering the darkness.

What can I say other than Repent for the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back very soon. You don’t want to go through the Great Tribulation and get slaughtered with everyone else that is deceived by Satan’s Pet Goats that are in the music industry. Sad, very sad.
(Explicit video warning, I am posting this for adults only. You view it at your own choosing. The video contains blood, masochism, breast pasties and blaspheming of Christ.) (You may say what is the point of showing such a video. Your kids are watching this stuff and it is a clear sign of the Days of Noah and the coming Antichrist) So Christians don’t complain to me if you view this video.

Here is Bowie’s blasphemous Satanic blood orgy video “Next Day”. It has the symbolic feeling of being part of a black mass including a great deal of stereotypical Catholic imagery including stigmata where everything to blaspheme Jesus is performed with Bowie at the end ascending more like descending to Hell. Bowie takes on the Christ symbolism in this video. The imagery is Luciferian in that Bowie represents Lucifer and his side as good and the Catholic priests and cardinals as hypocrits dedicated to doing evil and taking money. I am no fan of Catholicism, but this video is clearly Luciferian.

I'm not going to post links to Bowie's latest videos,
such as "Valentine's Day" and "Next Day".

But any youtube browser can confirm for themselves Bowie was a hardcore Satanist.

All rich faggots are.

Nicely done

This Charming Manc

Its not a legal accusation in a penal system, its social interaction.

You act like a cretin, you get treated like a numpty.

See thats not a punishment, or a sentence,
thats an accusation of some kind of crime.

Lets try again:

What is the punishment you are suggesting,
when you say "giving you the abuse you deserved."

In fact, when is ABUSE ever appropriate in a penal system intended to administrate justice?

Nazaroo

Although I was banned for starting this thread, presumably on the wrong foot,
Knight has not closed it.

I assume there is still room for either discussion or a defence.

However, first I will instead make an apology, to Knight and others who were so offended
by position and opinion of Mr "Bowie", and also for overreporting spammers.

I do want to make clear that my intention was not to cause any 'disruption'
or mere fracas over David Bowie.
Nor am I likening this to a political targeting of "the dead" as Westboro Baptist members might do.
I do find attacking grieving mourners and family offensive, during funeral services, just for media attention.

This thread was not in fact really about David Bowie at all, nor was it about homosexual lifestyles,
nor was it about 'evil Pop Rock' or conspiracy theories.

My personal beef with the massive fawning over David 'Bowie' or any other shallow celebrity
has to do with the plainly observable phenomenon of some kind of moral dyslexia
when it comes to 'favourite artists'.

Its as if being an entertainer excused criminal behaviour, or somehow mitigated exploitation of children.

This was my issue, and I am prepared to explore it further independent of David Bowie,
in another thread if need be, and perhaps with a clearer exposition of my position.

I do regret any distress or embarrassment I have caused to 'innocent' Bowie lovers,
who may not have been aware or fully cognizant of his personal life and politics.

Granite

Hall of Fame

However, first I will instead make an apology, to Knight and others who were so offended

I do want to make clear that my intention was not to cause any 'disruption'
or mere fracas over David Bowie.
Nor am I likening this to a political targeting of "the dead" as Westboro Baptist members might do.
I do find attacking grieving mourners and family offensive, during funeral services, just for media attention.

This thread was not in fact really about David Bowie at all, nor was it about homosexual lifestyles,
nor was it about 'evil Pop Rock' or conspiracy theories.

My personal beef with the massive fawning over David 'Bowie' or any other shallow celebrity
has to do with the plainly observable phenomenon of some kind of moral dyslexia
when it comes to 'favourite artists'.

Its as if being an entertainer excused criminal behaviour, or somehow mitigated exploitation of children.

This was my issue, and I am prepared to explore it further independent of David Bowie,
in another thread if need be, and perhaps with a clearer exposition of my position.

I do regret any distress or embarrassment I have caused to 'innocent' Bowie lovers,
who may not have been aware or fully cognizant of his personal life and politics.

You're full of it, and everyone knows it.

For you to even pretend you weren't taking some glee in the man's passing is simply absurd.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Naz I really loathe these Westboro Baptist style threads.

Nazaroo

Naz I really loathe these Westboro Baptist style threads.

I think we both do.

But I don't know how to attack serious public issues and moral crimes without exposing
the criminals.

I really believe that if we have the courage to face what is wrong
with this picture,
we can get past the unsavoury aspects, and take some encouragement in knowing
that we can influence many people for the better and improve our community,
by telling them the truth, even when its unpleasant.

I'm not pushing for Westboro style personal attacks.

Bowie was a public figure who knowingly took immoral positions and influenced
the underage and vulnerable.

He was no private soldier, and I'm sure his multi-millionaire family is well isolated
from Christian forums.
And he was no hero, except in his own mind and the minds of the confused.

I'm sorry he existed,, and sorry to have to expose his evil.

But I can't be sorry I fought for our world and what is right,
and maybe even stemmed some of the tide.

I do also find these issues very hard to deal with.

Its no joke. But here we are among Christians, adults, leaders, discussing
real world problems in the Politics section.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It sure is, but "Bowie" is probably not dead.

Just taking the Multi-Millionaire way out by faking his death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI3bMFYeAwo

Let's take a look at some of the other video titles of your YouTube source:

"Jim Morrison & The Doors Knew About The Flat Earth"
"100% Proof The Real Alex Jones Was Replaced By Bill Hicks"
"Flat Earth The Reason For The Moon Landing Hoax"
"Thomas Dolby Knows The Earth Is Flat"
"The Flat Earth Is Biblical Truth"

Nazaroo

Let's take a look at some of the other video titles of your YouTube source:

"Jim Morrison & The Doors Knew About The Flat Earth"
"100% Proof The Real Alex Jones Was Replaced By Bill Hicks"
"Flat Earth The Reason For The Moon Landing Hoax"
"Thomas Dolby Knows The Earth Is Flat"
"The Flat Earth Is Biblical Truth"

Again, the source is irrelevant.

He certainly doesn't prove any of these claims, many of which seem ridiculous.

The point is that the video as an example of many voices, simply raises the question:

Did Bowie fake his own death?

Its known that very wealthy people do that, to avoid publicity or end their public careers.

Once the question is raised, its a legitimate avenue of investigation for any journalist.

Because its not only possible, its historically plausible.

Don't you find his last song/album "Lazarus" a bit suspicious?

His entire trademark is that he regularly 'reinvents himself' and tries to control and predict fashion trends.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Again, the source is irrelevant.

It's called "Vetting Your Sources": http://researchguides.library.vanderbilt.edu/c.php?g=68930&p=445413

You should try it sometime.

He certainly doesn't prove any of these claims, many all of which seem are ridiculous.

Fixed that for you.

Don't you find his last song/album "Lazarus" a bit suspicious?

Bowie was diagnosed with cancer approximately 18 months prior to his passing. He knew his time was short, and 18 months is long enough to produce a recording which reflects upon that knowledge.

Nazaroo

Bowie was diagnosed with cancer approximately 18 months prior to his passing. He knew his time was short, and 18 months is long enough to produce a recording which reflects that knowledge.

Maybe you should also start vetting your sources.

What evidence do you have for this?
Pop media reports?

What country? What hospital? What doctor?

Even Elvis and Michael Jackson had a doctor.