Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

Nazaroo

But Glenn Frey wasn't a homo, and in the end, isn't that all that really matters?

http://www.vipfaq.com/Glenn Frey.html

GlennFreyGay.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaphiel
You [Nazaroo] are an incredibly bitter and hateful man, who should also seriously consider seeking professional help. Your ramblings are becoming more and more incoherent and delusional as time passes.

Sad, but true. :up:

I don't know about you Cruc, but since Bowie was a child molester, I see this as an excellent opportunity to talk about pedophilia/pederasty in the Catholic Church (oh the cartoons I have to share mocking all of those child molesting priests).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well, that's why i asked

seems likely that if crucy supports the pedophilic fag Bowie, he prolly supports the pedophiliac fag supporters in his church

Cruciform

...I see this as an excellent opportunity to talk about pedophilia/pederasty in the Catholic Church
Be my guest. Just make sure you also provide an accurate contextual perspective which includes the facts that (1) less than 2% of Catholic priests were actually involved in the clergy abuse scandal (which means that upwards of 98% of Catholic priests had nothing whatsoever to do with the scandal), and that (2) the percentage of child sexual abuse cases in other organizations, such as public schools and the Protestant denominations, is in fact higher than in the Catholic Church. Of course, you're unlikely to see any of this coming out of mainstream media outlets.

In any case, there's really nothing to "talk about," except that any such activity is categorically immoral and must be stopped, period.

(oh the cartoons I have to share mocking ALL of those child molesting priests).
"All" 2% of them, you mean? (See above.)

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know about you Cruc, but since Bowie was a child molester, I see this as an excellent opportunity to talk about pedophilia/pederasty in the Catholic Church (oh the cartoons I have to share mocking all of those child molesting priests).

I would never tie pedophilia and pederasty to members of the Catholic Church, unless they are the liberal ones that are responsible for hiring and hiding (moving) child molesting priests.

51BQCP9YHXL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Be my guest. Just make sure you also provide an accurate contextual perspective which includes the facts that (1) less than 2% of Catholic priests were actually involved in the clergy abuse scandal (which means that upwards of 98% of Catholic priests had nothing whatsoever to do with the scandal),

2 percent too many. Parents go to, and hence send their children to a house of worship hoping that the outside world has not invaded it. Due to liberalism in your church, it was not only invaded by homosexuals and pedophiles/pederasts, it was warmly embraced.

and that (2) the percentage of child sexual abuse cases in other organizations, such as public schools and the Protestant denominations, is in fact higher than in the Catholic Church. Of course, you're unlikely to see any of this coming out of mainstream media outlets.

Yes, homosexuals go anywhere that they can find children to molest and/or indoctrinate. While sexual abuse does happen in other churches and institutions (schools, youth mentor organizations: The Boy Scouts of America being a prime example), the Catholic Church went out of it's way to cover up (by moving numerous priests to other locations) the atrocity happening in their church instead of dealing with it.

In any case, there's really nothing to "talk about," except that any such activity is categorically immoral and must be stopped, period.

"All" 2% of them, you mean? (See above.)

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

In my humble opinion, the best way to stop homosexuality inside the Catholic Church (and hence the pedophilia and pederasty that more often than not goes along with it) isn't to have a Pope who was given accolades by the most popular homosexual magazine in the US (if not the world).

Attachment-1.jpeg

But then, I don't think like a liberal Catholic, so whadda I know?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What a bunch of self-righteous prigs Nazaroo and ACW (plus others) are.

Forget this thread. People should be ashamed in talking about the deceased in such an absurd way, especially when it's all overblown nonsense.

RIP Bowie :)

If you boyz would like to engage in a debate with me in another thread (you know which one I'm talking about), I will gladly show the influence the cross dressing-bisexual child rapist David Bowie had on modern culture, and hence being indirectly responsible for ruined lives and death.

You know where to find me ;)

kiwimacahau

I DID say I wasn't going to debate you didn't I ? One if us is having a senior moment and I'm sure it's not me.

ok doser

looks like you were talking to aCW :idunno:

but whatever - you can't defend the fact that Bowie raped a minor, so you'll run away like the coward you are :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This is ridiculous.

Most rock artists do a lot of crazy things. Drugs and sex, alcoholism, the whole caboodle.

You can't sit there and point anyone out. Bowie straightened himself out, and so did many others. Korn- they even became Christian and dropped the insanity in their life.

Speaking ill of the dead is a mortal sin. I think a lot of you need to think real hard about your relationship with the spiritual if you just focus on the bad of people and speak like a complete imbecile about them.

ok doser

This is ridiculous.

Most rock artists do a lot of crazy things. Drugs and sex, alcoholism, the whole caboodle.

right

and a lot of those "crazy" things are immoral or illegal

like raping a child

You can't sit there and point anyone out.

well, actually i can

11d69391120e956bfd902e67cfe0761a.jpg

Bowie straightened himself out

i certainly hope so, and I hope he came to Christ

Speaking ill of the dead is a mortal sin.

:freak:

cite?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
right

and a lot of those "crazy" things are immoral or illegal

like raping a child

'Raping a child' and a young musician having sex with a teenager are two different things.

In that, you show nothing more than a profession to demonize others.

And it's also bald allegation. There is no proof that he did these things. Bowie had a lot of groupies and was almost like a sex icon, you can't just believe everything you hear.