Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

There are many honest people in the Catholic Church who acknowledge that homosexuality and pedophilia/pederasty is a huge problem inside your Church. The dishonest ones welcome Francis with open arms.

I did an entire segment on pedophilia/pederasty in the Catholic Church in my WHMBR! thread. I spoke about Pope Frank and the powers that made sure that Benedict left and was replaced by an ultra liberal like Frank.

I'd love to rehash that information if you're willing to debate me on it. Again, you know which thread to find me in.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sounds to me like he believed the gospel of salvation at one point in his life.

You must not be able to read then, there is no "trying" Christianity, either one is saved or lost.

Where does he talk about the gospel in that article (hint he doesn't)

Where does he say he believed the gospel? (hint it doesnt)

Are you under the false assumption that this means one was a christian?

Bowie told Ellen DeGeneres in a 2004 interview that he experimented with a number of religions including Christianity before finding his place as a singer.

"I was young, fancy free and Tibetan Buddhism appealed to me at that time. I thought, 'There's salvation.' It didn't really work. Then I went through Nietzsche, Satanism, Christianity… pottery, and ended up singing. It's been a long road," he said.

His 1976 song "Station to Station" is considered his most explicitly religious work and is said to have been written when he turned to Christianity during his cocaine fueled days.

"The 'Station to Station' track itself is very much concerned with the stations of the cross. … I've never read a review that really sussed it. It's an extremely dark album. Miserable time to live through, I must say," Bowie told Q Magazine in a 1997 interview.

I suppose i am a car each time i enter my garage...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You must not be able to read then, there is no "trying" Christianity, either one is saved or lost...

Many people "look into" or "investigate" Christianity to see if it's the religion for them. Some don't like what they see, so they put their own twist to it, like Hanoi Jane Fonda has done:

Unfortunately, my very private, tentative step into religion became a loud public misconception. A small- minded person, knowing about my quest, did an interview on a national website without my permission and said that, because of him, I had become a Born Again Christian. I had no intention of going public about my spiritual journey and in no way wanted to be tagged with the fundamentalism that Born-Again Christianity has come to be associated with. I found myself having to defend my action before I was entirely sure what it meant. I did feel reborn, I couldn’t deny that, but it had nothing to do with the perceived doctrines of fundamentalist Christianity.
http://www.janefonda.com/about-my-faith/

(and yes Aaron, I will be spitting on the grave of Hanoi Jane Fonda when her number comes up).

There is nothing (from what I've seen) to indicate that Bowie made any effort to even "try" Christianity, as his secular humanist life (with some time spent playing around with pagan religions) is well documented.

Cruciform

There are many honest people in the Catholic Church who acknowledge that homosexuality and pedophilia/pederasty is a HUGE problem inside your Church.
Once again, you merely place your fundamental ignorance of this issue on public display. Your description of the present situation in the Catholic Church as "a huge problem" is simply and straightforwardly inaccurate. The Church has made many extensive changes in protocol and practice within the Church over the past decade-and-a-half to ensure that clergy abuse---while it may not be totally eradicable---is an extremely rare occurrence. If you were up to date on your information, you would know that.

I read the books you listed years ago when they were first published. Thankfully, things are quite different in the Church today, and I pray the improvements continue.

The dishonest ones welcome Francis with open arms.
You've already been decisively corrected regarding Pope Francis in Post #258 above.

I did an entire segment on pedophilia/pederasty in the Catholic Church in my WHMBR! thread. I spoke about Pope Frank and the powers that made sure that Benedict left and was replaced by an ultra liberal like Frank.
Your actual documentary evidence amounted to zero, and I'm not inclined to accept your bare anti-Catholic speculation as somehow equivalent to "proof." Don't bother.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your actual documentary evidence amounted to zero, and I'm not inclined to accept your bare anti-Catholic speculation as somehow equivalent to "proof." Don't bother.

There is nothing "anti Catholic" about showing how liberals allowed homosexuals/pedophiles/pederasts into the Catholic Church, and when they were caught doing what homosexuals so frequently do, were quietly moved to other locations.

I've only engaged you in this debate to show how liberals like you defend the immoral, be it a cross dressing/ bisexual/child rapist like David Bowie, or the homosexual pedophile/pederast priests of the Catholic Church.

WizardofOz

Before I head down yet another alaCarteWarrior deflective rabbit hole, I asked specifically about Frey. Do you have evidence that he repented before he died?

the difference, of course, is that bowie was an icon for perverts

frey wasn't

Do you have evidence that Frey repented before he died? What is the standard with whose grave we should all spit on and who we should post a tribute video to?

Lack of repentance was mentioned as a strike against Bowie. Yet, did Frey? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
...Hanoi Jane Fonda has done:

Here is something we agree on. I too think Jane Fonda, disgusting.

Better to get it out now as opposed to right when a person passes...

I suppose I should let you know beforehand so that you don't take it too hard when it happens Aaron, but when Hanoi Jane Fonda's secular humanist expiration date comes up (she dies), I'll be telling the truth about her life and amongst other things how she was responsible for the death of many people, just as I'm doing with your heartthrob David Bowie.

We now return to Aaron's latest obsession: Glen Frey.

WizardofOz

Quote:
...Hanoi Jane Fonda has done:

I suppose I should let you know beforehand so that you don't take it too hard when it happens Aaron, but when Hanoi Jane Fonda's secular humanist expiration date comes up (she dies), I'll be telling the truth about her life and amongst other things how she was responsible for the death of many people,

Why not start it now?

I couldn't care less about Bowie.
just as I'm doing with your heartthrob David Bowie.

Are you unable to read or are you just being your old dishonest self?

Do you have evidence that Frey repented before his death? That is exactly what you demanded from those defending Bowie, for proof that he repented.

Still waiting :juggle:

You've only exposed your 'alacartness' yet again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I suppose I should let you know beforehand so that you don't take it too hard when it happens Aaron, but when Hanoi Jane Fonda's secular humanist expiration date comes up (she dies), I'll be telling the truth about her life and amongst other things how she was responsible for the death of many people,

Why not start it now?

And disrupt your obsession with Glen Frey? :nono:

I couldn't care less about Bowie.

Then perhaps you shouldn't be posting in a David Bowie thread?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Do you have evidence that Frey repented before his death? That is exactly what you demanded from those defending Bowie, for proof that he repented.

Still waiting

I've asked this very sick guy who emailed my pastor asking if he thought if homosexuality should be recriminalized to email the next of kin of the late Glen Frey asking what Frey's religious affiliation was.

When I hear back from him I'll update you.

WizardofOz

And disrupt your obsession with Glen Frey? :nono:

Why are you so obsessed with David Bowie?

aCW has made around 66 posts about Bowie

VS.

I have made 7 about Frey

:rotfl:

66 to 7. You are so full of it, Connie

Oh, I didn't realize that you care about Bowie...You don't care, you're just obsessed. Am I right?

I've asked this very sick guy who emailed my pastor asking if he thought if homosexuality should be recriminalized to email the next of kin of the late Glen Frey asking what Frey's religious affiliation was.

Did you email Bowie's family yet?

Once again your hypocrisy and projection is on display...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
And disrupt your obsession with Glen Frey?

Why are you so obsessed with David Bowie?

aCW has made around 66 posts about Bowie

VS.

I have made 7 about Frey

66 to 7. You are so full of it, Connie

Seek help Aaron.

Quote:

Oh, I didn't realize that you care about Bowie...You don't care, you're just obsessed. Am I right?

Read and memorize my last 3 words.

Quote:

Did you email Bowie's family yet?

Once again your hypocrisy and projection is one display...

Refer to my first reply in this very strange post, as well as the 2nd.