Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I guess the best thing to do now is talk about a rocker turned Christian who most likely did immoral things in his younger days.

You keep saying that Nugent "turned" Christian. I haven't seen any evidence that Nugent has ever made this claim. Seems to me that his views haven't changed on anything. He's always been a conservative, even in his "younger days."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Bowie raped a child then he deserved the consequences for it, along with anyone else regardless of who they are.

But since he didn't pay the consequences, and didn't repent, how about you secular humanists quit treating Bowie like some kind or hero and acknowledge that he was a child rapist who dabbled in faggotry and drugs?

Did Nugent serve penalty for his crimes? A simple enough question to answer. I don't recall Bowie writing songs of the likes Zoo linked to in regards to your 'brother' Ted.

Had Ted Nugent been caught raping a child like David Bowie did, he should have gone to jail. Now that he has become a Christian, Jesus has forgiven him for his sins.

Too bad that you liberals won't.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You keep saying that Nugent "turned" Christian. I haven't seen any evidence that Nugent has ever made this claim. Seems to me that his views haven't changed on anything. He's always been a conservative, even in his "younger days."

You can do your own research, but as I'd shown in the Salon article, he identifies himself as a Christian. Now if you want to turn this into one of the famous TOL "My church is better than your church!" arguments, because Nugent doesn't go to the LGBTQueer church of your choice, you're talking to the wrong man.

Arthur Brain

But since he didn't pay the consequences, and didn't repent, how about you secular humanists quit treating Bowie like some kind or hero and acknowledge that he was a child rapist who dabbled in faggotry and drugs?

How do you know for a fact that he did rape a 15 year old and did you have a portal into Bowie's mind to know what he believed before dying?

Had Ted Nugent been caught raping a child like David Bowie did, he should have gone to jail. Now that he has become a Christian, Jesus has forgiven him for his sins.

Can you refute zoo's source? I'm betting no but you'll give the guy a pass and it's all okay cos he became 'Christian' right?

Arthur Brain

He's always identified himself as a Christian, even in his "younger days." And you know what he was up to then.

Surely you can answer this one aCW? Ted is your 'brother' after all right so you must know?

Arthur Brain

From "Jailbait" by Ted Nugent:

"Well, I don't care if you're just 13
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean...
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama
Wait a minute, officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her, and I'll share her with you"

I don't recall Bowie, or 'rockers' in general writing this sort of sickening crap, so when did Nugent retract and condemn this aCW?

Granite

Hall of Fame
From "Jailbait" by Ted Nugent:

"Well, I don't care if you're just 13
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean...
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama
Wait a minute, officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her, and I'll share her with you"

I don't recall Bowie, or 'rockers' in general writing this sort of sickening crap, so when did Nugent retract and condemn this aCW?

Yeah, he's always been pretty much a philistine.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Temporarily off of his obsession with Phil Robertson, macho man Art Brain writes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

How do you know for a fact that he did rape a 15 year old..

Pay attention Art, there are several posts about Lori Mattix in this thread.

9085094_l.gif

and did you have a portal into Bowie's mind to know what he believed before dying?

I suppose Bowie could have turned from his God-hating ways at the end and had a deathbed repentance. Based on the accolades he's receiving from your fellow secular humanists, he sure didn't before then.

Quote:

Can you refute zoo's source? I'm betting no but you'll give the guy a pass and it's all okay cos he became 'Christian' right?

I'm not defending what Ted Nugent did before he accepted Christ into his life. It is odd how you secular humanists are so bothered by it now and obviously weren't back then.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
You can do your own research, but as I'd shown in the Salon article, he identifies himself as a Christian.

He's always identified himself as a Christian, even in his "younger days." And you know what he was up to then.

I'll just say that I've never seen a book like this from the cross dressing child raping fag that you boyz are drooling over.

God-Guns-Rock-N-Roll-300x300.jpg

Arthur Brain

Temporarily off of his obsession with Phil Robertson, macho man Art Brain writes:

I'm not macho and neither are you doofus so don't embarrass yourself yet more. It's not an obsession to point out that you have no answer to Robertson's comments about 15 year old girls. Kinda creepy that you don't considering but hey, if you wanna give the crank a free pass to endorse seeing girls that way then it's on you.

Yeh, already aware of that as much as I am about Robertson et al.

I suppose Bowie could have turned from his God-hating ways at the end and had a deathbed repentance. Based on the accolades he's receiving from your fellow secular humanists, he sure didn't before then.

As I just told you before my appreciation of some of his work wouldn't have diminished one iota whether he was Christian or not, so that little sidebar of yours is surprisingly another fail on your part.

I'm not defending what Ted Nugent did before he accepted Christ into his life. It is odd how you secular humanists are so bothered by it now and obviously weren't back then.

It seems as though you don't know much about your 'brother' even now...

zoo22

Right. aCW's "Brother (in Christ) Ted" Nugent was raised Christian (Catholic), and he remains Christian.

When Brother Ted was having sex with underage girls and writing/singing songs about raping 13 year old girls with other guys, he was Christian. When he was 30 and had the parents of an underage girl sign custodial rights over to him so he could tour and have sex with her, he was Christian. When he had eight kids with six different women he was Christian.

Courtney Love has said Ted Nugent had sex (oral) with her she was 12 (he would have been around 28). If that's the case, when it happened, Brother Ted was Christian.

"I got the stamp of approval of their parents… I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school." -- "Brother Ted" Nugent

Wow. That's aCW's "Brother Ted."

Arthur Brain

Quote:
You can do your own research, but as I'd shown in the Salon article, he identifies himself as a Christian.

I'll just say that I've never seen a book like this from the cross dressing child raping fag that you boyz are drooling over.

God-Guns-Rock-N-Roll-300x300.jpg

You should be able to say a lot more than that considering he's your 'brother' an all.

You don't really know anything about the guy at all do you?

What do you think of his song 'jailbait'?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Courtney Love has said Ted Nugent had sex (oral) with her she was 12. If that's the case, when it happened, Brother Ted was Christian.

Earlier in this thread, it wasn't whether people were Christian or not that mattered to aCW. Then, it was just a matter of whether they were "faggots" or not:

I'm giving them a pass cuz they weren't faggots.

So I'm guessing the same holds true in Nugent's case.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I'm not macho and neither are you doofus so don't embarrass yourself yet more. It's not an obsession to point out that you have no answer to Robertson's comments about 15 year old girls. Kinda creepy that you don't considering but hey, if you wanna give the crank a free pass to endorse seeing girls that way then it's on you.

Have you ever considered getting psychiatric counseling for your obsession with a bearded 69 year old man from Louisiana Art?

In the words of your widdle buddy:

...It's like some really bad but still creepy horror movie.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Yeh, already aware of that as much as I am about Robertson et al.

(Back to Art's obsession with a bearded 69 year old man from Louisiana... hit it zoo:

...creepy

As I just told you before my appreciation of some of his work wouldn't have diminished one iota whether he was Christian or not, so that little sidebar of yours is surprisingly another fail on your part.

As pointed throughout several posts in various threads about David Bowie, he was a early pioneer in the LGBTQueer movement. I'm sure that has nothing to do with your "appreciation of some of his work".

It seems as though you don't know much about your 'brother' even now...

Christian/conservative, I'm proud to call Ted Nugent my brother. He possesses all of the qualities that you David Bowie fans hate.

On that note: I'll leave you boyz to watch videos of the cross dresser and you can reminisce about the good ole Bowie days.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Earlier in this thread, it wasn't whether people were Christian or not that mattered to aCW. Then, it was just a matter of whether they were "faggots" or not:

So I'm guessing the same holds true in Nugent's case.

You're dealing with a sexually-confused loon who pretended to be a cop when he got here. Just sayin'.

zoo22

I'm giving them a pass cuz they weren't faggots.

Oh, right, aCW squeaks his moral outrage about Bowie's drug use in the 70's (despite the fact that Bowie hadn't done drugs for nearly 40 years), but he "gives a pass" to Glen Frey (RIP) from the Eagles, one of the most notorious drug-fueled bands of the 70's and a band aCW enjoys, who had to have his nose surgically reconstructed, not once, but twice, from doing so much cocaine.

Again: he had to have his nose surgically reconstructed, not once, but twice, from doing so much cocaine.

Arthur Brain

Have you ever considered getting psychiatric counseling for your obsession with a bearded 69 year old man from Louisiana Art?

In the words of your widdle buddy:

Nope, cos I don't have one. I'm asking you whether you think it's appropriate to endorse "getting 15 year old girls" as he advocates and it's both sad and, well, almost funny to see you flip flop through a mix of double standards and really lame deflections to avoid answering on the point.

'Widdle'? You never have been any good at mockery have ya? When are the mothers basements and Ovaltine "gags" going to resurface?

As pointed throughout several posts in various threads about David Bowie, he was a early pioneer in the LGBTQueer movement. I'm sure that has nothing to do with your "appreciation of some of his work".

Well, Rusha's thread notwithstanding, the others have been made by IQ deficient crackpots for the most part so nowt much has been pointed out. You're right in the fact that whatever orientation Bowie was (long term happily married to a woman) has nothing to do with the music that I like, same with any other composer/artist etc. Go figure.

Christian/conservative, I'm proud to call Ted Nugent my brother. He possesses all of the qualities that you David Bowie fans hate.

What, like writing songs about raping 13 year old girls?

On that note: I'll leave you boyz to watch videos of the cross dresser and you can reminisce about the good ole Bowie days.

Eh, I'm listening to psychedelic electronica at the minute that may or may not have been written by a heterosexual - and I don't care...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The queers at "Out" magazine wrote an obituary for Bowie (why wouldn't they, he was one of them).

Here: print it, frame it, and hang it on your wall in the event you ever forget how important David Bowie was to your LGBTQ movement.

In 1999, when he was 52, and I was just starting my career in the U.S., I got to interview Bowie for Gear magazine, and remember his thoughtful, polite dismissal of my suggestion that he represented a kind of androgyny. “Androgyny was almost like a neutered state to me, the word felt wrong, like something out of the sunken court of one of the Louis,” he told me. The word he preferred to use was otherness. “It was my key word all the time, and otherness is maybe more of a continuity through much of my music.”

Otherness was also how Bowie was able to connect with the LGBT community over the years. Whether he was attracted to men or not (at times he called himself both gay and bisexual, though was married to the model Iman) is hardly the point: he projected an otherness that thousands of LGBT people could relate to.

http://www.out.com/music/2016/1/11/david-bowie-obituary

3814893.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Oh, right, aCW squeaks his moral outrage about Bowie's drug use in the 70's (despite the fact that Bowie hadn't done drugs for nearly 40 years), but he "gives a pass" to Glen Frey (RIP) from the Eagles, one of the most notorious drug-fueled bands of the 70's and a band aCW enjoys, who had to have his nose surgically reconstructed, not once, but twice, from doing so much cocaine.

Again: he had to have his nose surgically reconstructed, not once, but twice, from doing so much cocaine.

But Glenn Frey wasn't a homo, and in the end, isn't that all that really matters?