Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is your candidate, Trump Train riders. :chuckle:

Donald Trump: "unless somebody can prove something to me, I believe there’s weather"

Well, first of all, I’m not a believer in global warming. And I’m not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it’s going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling. I don’t know if you know that or not. They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it’s global warming. And actually, we’ve had times where the weather wasn’t working out, so they changed it to extreme weather, and they have all different names, you know, so that it fits the bill. But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we’re doing to solve a problem that I don’t think in any major fashion exists. I mean, Obama thinks it’s the number one problem of the world today. And I think it’s very low on the list. So I am not a believer, and I will, unless somebody can prove something to me, I believe there’s weather. I believe there’s change, and I believe it goes up and it goes down, and it goes up again. And it changes depending on years and centuries, but I am not a believer, and we have much bigger problems.

You know, I talk about global warming. You know, to me, the worst global warming, and I mentioned this to you once before, is nuclear warming. That’s our global warming. That’s what I see, because we have incompetent people, and we have these rogue nations, and not even rogue nations anymore. You know, we had a case where Vladimir Putin about three months ago threw out the nuke word. And I never thought I’d hear that from a Russia. But he said they’d better, essentially, they’d better be careful, because you know, we are a nuclear nation. That was a hell of a statement for him to make. And that’s a statement that’s made because of a lack of respect.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
DOWN WITH THE DONALD !!!

It has been awhile but my mind is changing. The "glow" is off Donald Trump for me.

Whenever I get interested in a candidate I spend awhile looking into their positions, their lives and their behavior. I cannot support the man in good conscience any longer.

I am going to take a hard look at the other candidates and I hope I will find someone compelling and just right for today's problems...

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Donald Trump: "unless somebody can prove something to me, I believe there’s weather"

Well, first of all, I’m not a believer in global warming. And I’m not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it’s going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling. I don’t know if you know that or not. They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it’s global warming. And actually, we’ve had times where the weather wasn’t working out, so they changed it to extreme weather, and they have all different names, you know, so that it fits the bill. But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we’re doing to solve a problem that I don’t think in any major fashion exists. I mean, Obama thinks it’s the number one problem of the world today. And I think it’s very low on the list. So I am not a believer, and I will, unless somebody can prove something to me, I believe there’s weather. I believe there’s change, and I believe it goes up and it goes down, and it goes up again. And it changes depending on years and centuries, but I am not a believer, and we have much bigger problems.

You know, I talk about global warming. You know, to me, the worst global warming, and I mentioned this to you once before, is nuclear warming. That’s our global warming. That’s what I see, because we have incompetent people, and we have these rogue nations, and not even rogue nations anymore. You know, we had a case where Vladimir Putin about three months ago threw out the nuke word. And I never thought I’d hear that from a Russia. But he said they’d better, essentially, they’d better be careful, because you know, we are a nuclear nation. That was a hell of a statement for him to make. And that’s a statement that’s made because of a lack of respect.

What science calls "a nuclear winter" is very possible if any atomic or hydrogen bombs go off in the world.

If you have ever read or seen the movie of Cormac McCarthy's The Road that's close to what can happen--hundreds of years afterwards if humans are still around.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

What does this prove Anna? that you buy into the man made global warming scam? Or maybe you just buy into the fallacy that man has it within his control to shape the weather...Secular Humanist, progressive liberal drivel.:down:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
DOWN WITH THE DONALD !!!

It has been awhile but my mind is changing. The "glow" is off Donald Trump for me.

Whenever I get interested in a candidate I spend awhile looking into their positions, their lives and their behavior. I cannot support the man in good conscience any longer.

I am going to take a hard look at the other candidates and I hope I will find someone compelling and just right for today's problems...

:thumb:

Considering your own demeanor (as normally polite and civil), I was surprised that you supported him at all.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What does this prove Anna? that you buy into the man made global warming scam? Or maybe you just buy into the fallacy that man has it within his control to shape the weather...Secular Humanist, progressive liberal drivel.:down:

It proves he's all over the place. I like this part best:

"I believe there’s weather. I believe there’s change, and I believe it goes up and it goes down, and it goes up again."

Come on, that's funny. :chuckle:

As for the rest of your coment, I'm a little leery of attempting another discussion with you, rocketman. I like you, but I don't come here for lectures.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
:thumb:

Considering your own demeanor (as normally polite and civil), I was surprised that you supported him at all.
Well I don't now.

I am perfectly willing to change my beliefs and be accountable for that if they no longer make sense to me.

And I am REALLY cheesed off that FOX "News" will not practice the journalism that our country has always stood for.

This guy, like it or not, is an active candidate and needs to be covered just as any other candidate. And their flimsy excuse about not wanting to "show the audience" his issues and views they disagree with, they seem to be astonishly ignorant at the fact that reporters need to start challenging candidates when they wander off the reservation.

DARN IT !!!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
2 Sa 15:10
trumpet.gif

Iowans: Trump's attack on Carson's faith will fail

"I think it’s legitimate to consider Seventh Day Adventism as a cult because they believe that the writings of Ellen G. White are inspired by God and could be put alongside the Bible..." Full text: Understanding the Sabbath Grace to You

"If people can come up with a reasonable explanation of
kill.gif
why they would like to kill a baby, we can talk about that." ~ Ben Carson Pr 8:36

Related:

Why Would Any Conservative Vote for Donald Trump?

Last edited:

GuySmiley

"If people can come up with a reasonable explanation of
kill.gif
why they would like to kill a baby, we can talk about that." ~ Ben Carson Pr 8:36
What did he say right after this quote?

He said rape and incest aren't reasons to kill a baby. In context, he's saying he's never heard a reasonable explanation why they should kill a baby.