Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Charity

Be careful of the Gods promises over estates. Deu 26:3
And thou shalt go unto the priest that shall be in those days, and say unto him, I profess this day unto the LORD thy God, that I am come unto the country which the LORD sware unto our fathers for to give us.

Abrahams Immigration, His covenant to seize the estate, His seed later exiled, their return under the christian cloud, promised by Moses... to Take over Jerusalem .

Gen 12:1
Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

Gen 24:4
But thou shalt go unto my country, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son Isaac.

Gen 29:26
And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.

Gen 32:9
¶And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee:

Gen 32:10
I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.

THall

Now that we are just a few
days out from the Iowa
primary......

Perhaps it is time to review?

July 2, 2015

"People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal."

Not only am I sick of lawyer scum, I am really sick of lying Politician Lawyer Scum. Vote Trump.

Arthur Brain

Well THall, if you're a typical example of a Trump supporter then I'm kinda glad. It means he's got squat all chance of getting into that kind of power...

There's nuts and then there's just plain nuts, and they haven't taken over the world just yet...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well THall, if you're a typical example of a Trump supporter then I'm kinda glad. It means he's got squat all chance of getting into that kind of power...

There's nuts and then there's just plain nuts, and they haven't taken over the world just yet...

Well, in the off chance that he does, those responsible will be unpleasantly surprised.

Trump IS pro-abortion and pro-adultery and by far one of the most liberal candidates running. When I say running, I am referring to his bid for the presidency ... not just the running of his huge mouth.

rougueone

People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.

Trump, Whoever, things will get worse. I watched after 35 years of voting the U.S. , disintegrated and still is.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump is going to win the election. He has the silent majority and massacres anyone who opposes him- he reveals the dopey, run of the mill, retard idiocy of all the PC people against him.
Good luck with that- America is waking up. Youre going to be mightily surprised come election day.

gcthomas

Trump is going to win the election. He has the silent majority and massacres anyone who opposes him- he reveals the dopey, run of the mill, retard idiocy of all the PC people against him.
Good luck with that- America is waking up. Youre going to be mightily surprised come election day.

Even if he had the majority of republicans, don't you think his politics is a big turn off for the Democrat leaning floating voters that he needs to attract?

The GOP needs a less extreme candidate if it hopes to produce a president.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Even if he had the majority of republicans, don't you think his politics is a big turn off for the Democrat leaning floating voters that he needs to attract?

The GOP needs a less extreme candidate if it hopes to produce a president.

Forget the GOP, they are steadily becoming annoying to me in their petty grievances against anyone with a brain. Trump doesn't even like them, he's just taking the stance of conservatism to show that he doesn't have the dumb attitude of the Left.
Trump has the majority vote on all sides. Why do you think people have made so many cheap shots at him? He's almost infallible and has the mass.
I'll be the happiest American alive if he gets the office. He's at his absolute best where he is usually less serious- all the chips are down and I love it :thumb:

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Forget the GOP, they are steadily becoming annoying to me in their petty grievances against anyone with a brain. Trump doesn't even like them, he's just taking the stance of conservatism to show that he doesn't have the dumb attitude of the Left.

I have to disagree with you on this statement, Trump has been showing that he is not a "conservative" at all and that is my biggest problem with the guy. He is a populist candidate running pretty much as progressive as the rest, just much more flamboyantly. Tell me what policies he espouses that are even remotely conservative? Ethanol subsidies?, eminent domain?, single payer healthcare? when has the man ever even cited the constitution? You might want to look at the man a bit more closely, he is not as "conservative" as you might like.

Trump has the majority vote on all sides. Why do you think people have made so many cheap shots at him? He's almost infallible and has the mass.
I'll be the happiest American alive if he gets the office. He's at his absolute best where he is usually less serious- all the chips are down and I love it :thumb:

He has the majority in the polls yes but, if that actually transfers into votes is yet to be seen. I will vote for him if he gets the nomination, but I am absolutely sure he is a wild card candidate, and I am not sure if I will be happy with him when or if he gets elected. Speaking in platitudes, saying you will "make America great again" sounds real nice but, given the man cannot define how he will do it, does not make me feel good about his candidacy.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

He doesn't need a single democrat, he needs the independent vote, the largest voting block in the U.S.

gcthomas

He doesn't need a single democrat, he needs the independent vote, the largest voting block in the U.S.
And the independents say ...

djxlrdtxkka5dyre_19ha.png

...definitely NOT Trump.

Krsto

Trump is a good example of "Form over substance."

He never says how he will accomplish anything, or even just exactly what he will accomplish - "make America great again" says nothing - yet everybody likes him because he says he can do it, whatever the hell "it" might be.

You are about to be screwed. I'm sure he'll do a great job of it.

Krsto

Polls put Sanders over Trump by a long shot. Why? He gets 25% of the Republican vote - you can't win a Senate seat with 71% if you aren't getting R's to vote for you. He will also get the minority and women vote. Trump won't. Trump's majority within the small percentage of Americans that always vote R is with the angry white bigot crowd. There aren't enough to win a general election.

Sanders will be our next president.