Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Trump is a good example of "Form over substance."

He never says how he will accomplish anything, or even just exactly what he will accomplish - "make America great again" says nothing - yet everybody likes him because he says he can do it, whatever the hell "it" might be.

You are about to be screwed. I'm sure he'll do a great job of it.

This I can agree with...

Polls put Sanders over Trump by a long shot. Why? He gets 25% of the Republican vote - you can't win a Senate seat with 71% if you aren't getting R's to vote for you. He will also get the minority and women vote. Trump won't. Trump's majority within the small percentage of Americans that always vote R is with the angry white bigot crowd. There aren't enough to win a general election.

Sanders will be our next president.

This is just fantasy projecting...not gonna happen.

Charity

Polls put Sanders over Trump by a long shot. Why? He gets 25% of the Republican vote - you can't win a Senate seat with 71% if you aren't getting R's to vote for you. He will also get the minority and women vote. Trump won't. Trump's majority within the small percentage of Americans that always vote R is with the angry white bigot crowd. There aren't enough to win a general election.

Sanders will be our next president.

The world think Tank picks. A little elect club that is making discision's for America. WHO own every ounce of gold in the reserve Bank.... your are at war, the worst kind of war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QamMXGlknD8

self defense is Knowledge.... if your not going to research, then be very careful about opening your mouth. the children pay for the ignorance of the parents.

Charity

You Canadians really do want to destroy your neighbors to the south, don't you?

you destroy yourselves for lack of knowledge. Mankind has never conquered the information left.. from distant kingdoms..to actually be observed.

Charity

Obama the Muslim.
Still Have a lot of people that swear Obamas a christian. he really has deceived america. worst still, who authorized a paternal blood muslim to run for president...or any one from lover life to run.... that;s exactlly the problem..Trump hasn't been authorised, Trump won't take foreign oaths, from the elect group of foreigners. The world think tank.

Obama is is being paid by the american people to do what the world think Tank wants him to do. A historical culture an Nation swap..exiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9mZCRX2mg

Interplanner

How can the Falwells of this world be so ignorant? How can they not see social liberalism? How can they not look at the record of actions?

It is due to thinking that Biblical knowledge is a form of knowledge that is divorced from rationality, or would be contaminated by it, that has made Christians/evangelicals less and less rational. It takes quite a bit of study, but I don't mean that they become compromised. I mean that they come across as reasonable and rational first, and make solid Biblical references too. "This has not been done in a corner" as Paul would say in Acts 24. But when rational muscles go limp, people glom on to a Trump for contradictory reasons. Glom.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have to disagree with you on this statement, Trump has been showing that he is not a "conservative" at all and that is my biggest problem with the guy. He is a populist candidate running pretty much as progressive as the rest, just much more flamboyantly. Tell me what policies he espouses that are even remotely conservative? Ethanol subsidies?, eminent domain?, single payer healthcare? when has the man ever even cited the constitution? You might want to look at the man a bit more closely, he is not as "conservative" as you might like.

You've made a shift from six months ago.

Yet they voted for Bill Clinton twice knowing full well he was an adulterer, I am not voting for Mr. Congeniality I am voting for the man that will be able to lead this nation, Trump has shown that he knows how to lead, not how to keep his personal house in order. A polished look on the outside does not prove that a person has what it takes to lead.
I believe Trump if anything is making the entire field address the realities of what our nation faces, whether they like him or not he is bringing to the forefront everything that politicians wish would just be left alone and for that I respect Trump. Whether he wins or not he is unapologetic, blunt, and quite politically incorrect about all the right things....it is quite refreshing.

zoo22

Since he announced he was running, I've wondered how Trump is going to exit the race, given that he wouldn't allow himself to be in a position that he could be cast as a loser, which stepping down from the election would obviously do. I've been saying for a while that his exit will be along the lines of him saying "This election is stupid, I'm too much of a winner to play in your stupid game!" ... I think him not being in the debate is his setting the foundation for that. "I'm not going to be in your stupid debate! It's stupid, and I'm too great for that! I love America too much!" He's setting up a way to step down but not seem like he has to. He'll look like he's stepping away, rather than stepping down. Well, to rubes like THall he will.

He's a massive blowhard and would make a genuinely terrible and embarrassing president, but he's pretty smart in terms of his own PR.

I think that his signing the republican pledge not to run as an independent was a similar way to avoid looking like he lost... By signing it, he set up his being able to say, "well I'd like to run as an independent and I'd definitely win, because I'm great, but I signed this republican promise not to run out of the kindness of my huge America loving heart and my loyalty to the republican party, and I'm a great, great man of my word so I simply can't run as an independent, even though I'm great and I'd win, because my supporters love me the blacks love me and the Mexicans love me and I'd win even if i went out and shot people dead in the street." And then maybe he'll run for mayor or something down the line.

Krsto

Since he announced he was running, I've wondered how Trump is going to exit the race, given that he wouldn't allow himself to be in a position that he could be cast as a loser, which stepping down from the election would obviously do. I've been saying for a while that his exit will be along the lines of him saying "This election is stupid, I'm too much of a winner to play in your stupid game!" ... I think him not being in the debate is his setting the foundation for that. "I'm not going to be in your stupid debate! It's stupid, and I'm too great for that! I love America too much!" He's setting up a way to step down but not seem like he has to. He'll look like he's stepping away, rather than stepping down. Well, to rubes like THall he will.

He's a massive blowhard and would make a genuinely terrible and embarrassing president, but he's pretty smart in terms of his own PR.

I think that his signing the republican pledge not to run as an independent was a similar way to avoid looking like he lost... By signing it, he set up his being able to say, "well I'd like to run as an independent and I'd definitely win, because I'm great, but I signed this republican promise not to run out of the kindness of my huge America loving heart and my loyalty to the republican party, and I'm a great, great man of my word so I simply can't run as an independent, even though I'm great and I'd win, because my supporters love me the blacks love me and the Mexicans love me and I'd win even if i went out and shot people dead in the street." And then maybe he'll run for mayor or something down the line.

Very plausible scenario.

I wonder if he's getting to the age where he might be thinking to himself he doesn't need the headache and constant criticism that comes from the press (hell, he can't even take sweat little Megan Kelly) and he could see himself taking this fame and following and going and actually doing something in the world that helps people, like Bill Gates has been doing. Maybe this fund raiser for Vets will show him how much more satisfying it could be to devote himself to charitable works like a lot of other billionaires have been doing. That would be the best outcome of this whole election cycle.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Since he announced he was running, I've wondered how Trump is going to exit the race, given that he wouldn't allow himself to be in a position that he could be cast as a loser, which stepping down from the election would obviously do.

you seem to be ignoring the possibility that he has a deal with hillary
and
his job is to get her elected

the only thing that has changed
is
he now sees how he could win
and
he does want to win
but
he does not want to be president

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.
If Trump comes out ahead in Iowa and New Hampshire, his opponents will start on a time-honored tradition in Republican politics of going after the front-runner in earnest for his past personal indiscretions, real or imagined.

That's exactly what happened to John McCain in South Carolina in 2000, where the GWB forces unleashed one of the most vile "smear" campaigns in modern American politics!

I expect many GOP presidential candidates to drop out after New Hampshire and combine their forces to put a stop to Cruz and Trump before they get to the Convention.

Last edited:

THall

Trump will beat the RNC establishment
at their own game,

watch it happen.

Sometimes the winner is the man
who assembles the best team.......

Trump has the best team, by far.

Where are all of the clowns from 2015
that claimed trump would drop out in a
few days.....about 9 months ago???

If Trump wins Iowa and New Hampshire....
watch him run the table.:banana::banana::banana:

Trump's biggest risk at this point is not
another candidate. It is the Chinese, Russian, British,
Democratic, or Republican mafia putting out a
hit on him. I hope he gets off his wallet and pays for
great security.

Lon

A friend asked this:

A friend asked this:

"[A question] occurred to me [regarding] honesty. Trump calls himself a Christian. Has anyone, or even a news organization, asked where he attends church in New York? Is he a member? When did he fall on his knees and ask for Jesus to forgive him? When did he "confess with his mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in his heart God has raised Him from the dead? W...hen did he surrender his life to live for Jesus even if it means dying for Him. What's his favorite Bible verse? Has anyone looked at Trump's Philanthropic interests? How many Christian organizations does he support? Does his personal life exemplify Christ like living? I know we all fall short. I do. But, do we, who call ourselves Christians, really want to vote for a man who is possibly lying to us about what we hold most dear? There are other choices. If you have friends in Iowa you might send this on to them. Im not looking for a debate. Just wondering..."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Donald Trump on abortion ....

Donald Trump on abortion ....

http://ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm

Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion
I support a woman’s right to choose, but I am uncomfortable with the procedures. When Tim Russert asked me on Meet the Press if I would ban partial-birth abortion, my pro-choice instincts led me to say no. After the show, I consulted two doctors I respect and, upon learning more about this procedure, I have concluded that I would support a ban.
Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p. 31-32 , Jul 2, 2000

Favors abortion rights but respects opposition
Trump clarified his views on abortion, saying he favors abortion rights, but respects those who oppose his position. “I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors,” he said.
Source: Pat Eaton-Robb, Associated Press , Dec 2, 1999

Trump is not prolife. People do not change their views THAT drastically and so suddenly unless there is something in it for them.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump will beat the RNC establishment
at their own game,

watch it happen.

Sometimes the winner is the man
who assembles the best team.......

Trump has the best team, by far.

Where are all of the clowns from 2015
that claimed trump would drop out in a
few days.....about 9 months ago???

If Trump wins Iowa and New Hampshire....
watch him run the table.:banana::banana::banana:

Trump's biggest risk at this point is not
another candidate. It is the Chinese, Russian, British,
Democratic, or Republican mafia putting out a
hit on him. I hope he gets off his wallet and pays for
great security.

Cruz and Trump are in a dead heat in IA right now, with Cruz ahead by 4%. Rubio not far behind.