Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Never underestimate the anger and the single-minded focus on emotions instead of political information and stats.

Trump, I believe, is going all the way. He's leaving the politicians in the dust!

Trump IS a politician now. He's one of them.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Trump IS a politician now. He's one of them.
Of course he is. I see him as no kind of politician I have ever seen before. He is not afraid to be politically incorrect and stake out his ideological claim beyond facts and honest data. No one of the other opponents know what to do. He is absolutely SHREDDING Jeb Bush!

However, I do see Ted Cruz is being sly and cunning, putting himself next to Trump ideologically whenever he can. If the Trump wave collapses, Ted wants to be right there next in line.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course he is.

You just said he's leaving the politicians in the dust, as if he's not the same. He is. He's out there making empty promises just like they do.

I see him as no kind of politician I have ever seen before.
He's one of ... some kind, all right.

He is not afraid to be politically incorrect and stake out his ideological claim beyond facts and honest data. No one of the other opponents know what to do. He is absolutely SHREDDING Jeb Bush!
I know, I know... it doesn't matter what he says. You're on the Trump Train!!!!!!!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You just said he's leaving the politicians in the dust, as if he's not the same. He is. He's out there making empty promises just like they do.
I see it as a matter of tone rather than any factual details whether right or wrong.
He does not care about offending anyone. This is reckless, yes. But it is undeniably effective.

He's one of ... some kind, all right.
I agree absolutely.

I know, I know... it doesn't matter what he says. You're on the Trump Train!!!!!!!
I like watching trains and I like train wrecks as well. This will be interesting if nothing else....

...keep your eyes on Ted Cruz. He's no dummy when it comes to dealing with the Trump phenomenon.

Charity

people have lost hope in politics. so flexible to the liars.

Trumps up there BECAUSE he's sick of being sick of the lies these politicians tell.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump is no stranger to lies. Ask his wives. And the many investors who trusted his assurances.

No, he's just a smoother liar than most.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
polls tell you how angry people are
but
it is a different story when it is time to vote

perot got 20 million votes
you can still get 20 million fools to vote
but
it may not be enough to get the nomination
so
there is really only one question

will he run third party?

Charity

polls tell you how angry people are
but
it is a different story when it is time to vote

perot got 20 million votes
you can still get 20 million fools to vote
but
it may not be enough to get the nomination
so
there is really only one question

will he run third party?

Power an energy to mediate is the rise an fall of every country. Its a massive job for one man to do everything the public is lead to believe the president of America actually dose. I think millions are fooled even to vote. its the rich that run the earth, an its very successful for them to employ people who will do anything to move up into their world. as I said, Trump is rear, it maybe thousands of years before another person like trump, with a shilling to break the power of the men without faces who have to control nations because of money.

Charity

So, we should declare national bankruptcy twice?

Save your Land, or you lose All. trumps your most qualified to deal with asset. sickening to think most of the candidates haven't owned business. cruz, Centurys old political family, Connected to royal blood, an the medieval church. A church conquered by musslums. A family caught an destroyed by the church, government an royal fights. he's a good soul DNA for America at this time..obama a whole new story to unfold.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yep, when the train wreck happens, he'll be there to harvest the suckers.
I agree that he's definitely waiting in the wings to pick up the vote should Trump stumble.

But as for "suckers," I can't see it. The evangelical voter has honest beliefs and even though many of them are not well-versed in facts, evidence and honest data I wouldn't evaluate them as "suckers."

They are basically folks that try to do the right thing and have good morals.

Cruz had, I believe, an honest faith, I think (even though his father is pretty off the beam theologically).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I agree that he's definitely waiting in the wings to pick up the vote should Trump stumble.

But as for "suckers," I can't see it. The evangelical voter has honest beliefs and even though many of them are not well-versed in facts, evidence and honest data I wouldn't evaluate them as "suckers."

Do you realize what you're saying? That you're describing Trump's (or Cruz's) supporters?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That's wasn't the point of my question to him. I'm surprised at the way he characterized their supporters, since he's an enthusiastic Trump supporter. So I'm interested in his response.

I thought he was joking all this time...his sig says he is a lefty so, I wouldn't expect for him to pick any person on the republican ticket. My bad...

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Do you realize what you're saying? That you're describing Trump's (or Cruz's) supporters?
Most of the anger from our citizens today comes from the evangelical wing of the GOP. Like it or not, there are not too many mental giants in that population. Research has shown over and over again that the intelligence quotient and the high school graduation levels are dismal in the southern states where most traditional believers reside.

These are the folks who are quick to anger and they make up a big portion of Trump supporters. They feel beleaguered, dismissed and attacked. The emerging global culture feels malevolent and repressive to them. They are actually in the same boat as the fundamentalist Muslims.

And they are cheeeeezed off royally. And personally I can't blame them. The anger and vitriol that sometimes pours out from posters on this site proves my point, I think.

They are scared spitless.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Trump is no stranger to lies. Ask his wives. And the many investors who trusted his assurances.

No, he's just a smoother liar than most.
I see him as a straight shooter because he "calls them as he sees them."

I saw an old interview with Trump probably done a decade ago. He wondered why the country does better economically under Democrats than Republican. That is not a lie. It is a statement of fact, even though the evidence for such a claim is willfully ignored by the GOP and its supporters. You can't blame them really.

But my point is Trump lies probably about as often as any other human being on the planet. But some of the things he is saying ring all too true for many.