Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nonsense.

God will judge the faithful and the ignorant by their works. How much worse is that knowing sin than that sin done in ignorance?

How many times was the Christ crucified for the sins of all? To knowingly continue in sin is to dishonor he work of the Christ and deny Him.
So many conveniently leave out repentance from the gospel. It is a shame.

May GOD guide us all by His will for our sake through Christ.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Repent pops !!

beloved57

Nonsense.

God will judge the faithful and the ignorant by their works. How much worse is that knowing sin than that sin done in ignorance?

How many times was the Christ crucified for the sins of all? To knowingly continue in sin is to dishonor he work of the Christ and deny Him.
So many conveniently leave out repentance from the gospel. It is a shame.

May GOD guide us all by His will for our sake through Christ.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Those Christ died for have no sin to be charged with. Christ took them all away.

Eagles Wings

I am a professed Christian. But AMR (Ask Mr. Religion) said I am reprobate and irrevocably slated for eternal damnation. You therefore agree that AMR is a hypocrite and a liar? After all, even by his beliefs, I could be one of the predestined elect and he or I would have no way of knowing.
I read his posts in this regard and agree with AMR, that we do not know who are un-regenerate elect and who are reprobate, which is why we are indiscriminate in sharing the Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I read his posts in this regard and agree with AMR, that we do not know who are un-regenerate elect and who are reprobate, which is why we are indiscriminate in sharing the Gospel.

If you happened to not witness to some "Predestined Elect" don't you think somehow God would make it happen through someone else?

God's Truth

You assume everybody sins but you?

Why do you keep accusing? Do you know where from where that comes?

Revelations 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Zechariah 3:1
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Do you really want to keep doing Satan's job?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I made it clear that all who deny the Trinity have no warrant to the claim of being a Christian. That does not mean these persons cannot someday become a believer if it be the will of God.

AMR

God's Truth

I made it clear that all who deny the Trinity have no warrant to the claim of being a Christian. That does not mean these persons cannot someday become a believer if it be the will of God.

AMR

The trinity doctrine came about from some fallible uninspired Catholic men coming together and making a doctrine and it not being supported from the scriptures. There are three, but the three are not separate and different, as the trinity doctrine says.

God's Truth

I made it clear that all who deny the Trinity have no warrant to the claim of being a Christian.

AMR

You are like your Catholic forefathers, you might have done well in the Inquisition.

Maybe you are more like John Calvin and had less people put to death, like Michael Servetus and people in the city that Calvin governed?