Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

Those Christ died for, their sins have been taken away, they can't be charged with sin.
I agree, but it is because they are of the Spirit and no longer bound to the wants of the flesh, by the grace and will of GOD, they are a different holy being. Not wanting of anything but what GOD wills and desires in their life.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You assume everybody sins but you?
I really thought I had responded to this already.

God forbid friend. I am in knowing sin and shamed by it through the conscience. I am chastised by the Holy Spirit daily... more than daily. But I have faith that GOD will continue to guide me towards His Will. And I also have faith that though I continue in sin, I grow in faith and will be found pleasing to GOD if it is indeed HIS will. Not for my sake or any reward. But because it is His will and GOD will not turn away any at HIS door. Not by my own way or doing but by that way that is and the doing of the Christ

Peace

beloved57

I agree, but it is because they are of the Spirit and no longer bound to the wants of the flesh, by the grace and will of GOD, they are a different holy being. Not wanting of anything but what GOD wills and desires in their life.

Peace

Thats a lie, they are reconciled to God by Christ's death, while they are enemies/ungodly, walking after the flesh ! Rom 5:10

beloved57

gt

God saves those who believe and obey.

By the Obedience of One, many are made Righteous Rom 5:19, that One being Jesus Christ. So the many are saved by His Obedience, even while they are disobedient !

popsthebuilder

Thats a lie, they are reconciled to God by Christ's death, while they are enemies/ungodly, walking after the flesh ! Rom 5:10
Woe! Maybe you could ease up on the accusations?
It wasn't a lie but a misunderstanding.

Yes we are reconciled to GOD while still in sin. We are afforded many offences that we might be justified.

What I was talking about was those who are justified, not only reconciled.

I apologize for the confusion. I appreciate you making me check my position. I don't know that you needed to accuse me of lying to do it, but regardless, thanks.

Peace

beloved57

pops

Woe! Maybe you could ease up on the accusations?
It wasn't a lie but a misunderstanding.

Either way, it was false !

Yes we are reconciled to GOD while still in sin. We are afforded many offences that we might be justified.

Invalid comment !

What I was talking about was those who are justified, not only reconciled.

Same thing, those who are reconciled to God are Justified before God, or they couldnt be reconciled !

popsthebuilder

Just in case you are still confused on what I mean;

Romans: 6. 1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2. God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7. For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Peace

marhig

Those Christ died for, their sins have been taken away, they can't be charged with sin.
That's not true, if anyone wilfully sins, who knowing the will of God and yet still goes against him. Then they are worse than those who are ignorant and sin.

Jesus speaking in John 8

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

God doesn't leave us if we please him, if we live by the will of our flesh then he'll leave us to our own devices and if God leaves us then we're far from being saved.

As I said, only Satan would teach that you can sin and that God will accept it, and you can still go to heaven.

God is a loving patient father, but if we carry on living a life that's not right before him, then he will leave us to it. We are to turn away from sin.

marhig

Thats a lie. In fact they are reconciled to God by Christ's death while they are enemies Rom 5:10, so even then they are in a right relationship with God !

No GT is telling the truth

The lie is this,

Once you know the living God, and you carry on living by the will of the flesh and sinning, you shall not surely die!

The truth is this,

Yes you can surely die, and you are in danger of being cast out!

marhig

Again, pops tells the truth

Romans 8

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

beloved57

marhig

That's not true,

It is true. Those Christ died for their sins have been put away Heb 9:26

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.