ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

dodge, GM is not a MADist.

He is a fraud who parrots MAD.

MAD is about grace. The grace I have demonstrated towards you more often than not.

If you wish to insult him in kind, leave MAD out of it.

The fact is that though some MADs on here subscribe to a double-standard; that is their double-standard - it has nothing to do with MAD and or grace.

And GM fits right in with that double standard.

And he is not even a MAD. He is a fraud who parrots some MAD he obviously read in a MAD's assertions, and that is it.

Heck, you lay out more Scripture in one post than he does in twelve.

That's his pattern - two posts of parroting for every two dozen of vile against anyone who disgrees with him, points a thing out to him, or who disagrees with those MADs who he brown noses.

Again, dodge, don't be like those few MADs who support his nonsense; don't lump all MADs into one size.

Doing so, you are as bad as they are in their same double-standard.

No matter how much they post about "grace" they prove themselves its very enemy.

And pointing this out to such hypocrites only proves the case; one ends up viewed by them as an enemy.

MAD Pharisees is what they are.

Are you a Pharisee, also?

You are correct !

I should keep GM'S lies and Mad separate.

Correction accepted I am not Pharisee.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tambora, Danoh is right about GM getting a free pass to remain lost. You help no one making excuses for his UN-Godly behavior. I know you think you are being his friend but in reality you are helping him remain in darkness.

Have I ever lied ? Yes, but I ask forgiveness and repent I do not keep the lie alive by lying more.

Start up the band: "Battle Hymn of the Republic" is now playing.

dodge

I can live without the friendship of Danoh, LA, Dodge, and a number of others on TOL. However, there are a handful of posters that have my full respect and Love in the Lord. And, I have theirs. The rest of the "Naysayers" are inconsequential.

True, but they are hurting you not helping you.

I would prefer you hate me for telling you the truth ( you are a liar ) than you love me for lying to you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dodge one of Your problems is, you don't adhere to the "Grace Gospel." The Gospel that the "Ascended Christ" gave to Paul to preach to the Gentiles. MAD is doctrinal, belief in the "Grace Gospel" is essential in order to receive eternal life and all that goes with it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We need MAD in order to not be confused and led astray by seeming contradictions that are really not there, to begin with. However, salvation depends on the Grace Gospel. Romans 10:17 states: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." One NEEDS to hear the truth of the Grace Gospel in order to inherit eternal life.

dodge

Dodge one of Your problems is, you don't adhere to the "Grace Gospel." The Gospel that the "Ascended Christ" gave to Paul to preach to the Gentiles. MAD is doctrinal, belief in the "Grace Gospel" is essential in order to receive eternal life and all that goes with it.

You are deceived. Salvation comes from trusting the gift that God provided in Jesus and placing your complete faith in Him.

Salvation has nothing to do with ignoring all of scripture except what Paul wrote.

As a liar no one will ever hear any message of God from you because He will not use you because your words do not match your actions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who trust what I say about the Grace Gospel, won't be correcting me. Now, I can be judged for my sense of humor, wit, and use of Hyperbole. That's open season. Some may get it, some not so much. I've spent most of my life entertaining people. I made them laugh, I made them smile, and I've made them happy for a few moments. I wouldn't have it any other way.

dodge

Those who trust what I say about the Grace Gospel, won't be correcting me. Now, I can be judged for my sense of humor, wit, and use of Hyperbole. That's open season. Some may get it, some not so much. I've spent most of my life entertaining people. I made them laugh, I made them smile, and I've made them happy for a few moments. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Call it anything you want but it was a straight out lie. LIAR.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luk 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Notice that the escape is not any pre-trib rapture.

LA

So, LA has proven without a shadow of a doubt, there will be NO Rapture of the Church, by supplying conclusive proof in the form of a few verses, unrelated to the facts. What an accomplishment for mankind she has brought about in a single LA kind of afternoon.

There is a rapture, not a pre-trib rapture.

Learn to read, girly.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are deceived. Salvation comes from trusting the gift that God provided in Jesus and placing your complete faith in Him.

Salvation has nothing to do with ignoring all of scripture except what Paul wrote.

As a liar no one will ever hear any message of God from you because He will not use you because your words do not match your actions.

I think you take yourself a wee bit to seriously. I really can't fathom you being the "Ultimate Judge" of all of Humanity. You may credit yourself thus, however, I just don't see what you're seeing?

Danoh

You are correct !

I should keep GM'S lies and Mad separate.

Correction accepted I am not Pharisee.

Another thing.

About grace.

At least as taught from Scripture in many Mid-Acts assemblies.

About how grace views personal affront, whether real, or imagined.

It views personal affront, whether real or imagined, as an opportunity to put into practice "forgiving one another."

On what basis?

Because they apologized?

No, that is how a fraudulent grace perceives and or depicts it.

Rather, grace forgives "even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

In other words, grace forgives in the person of Christ.

Grace's forgiveness of another's slight, whether real, or imagined...is an unmerited forgiveness of them.

Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Notice the tribulation that grace then enables the Believer to bear.

The result of grace is its being meant to enable all that, and the following...if one is not a fraud who merely parrots a thing, or has yet to prove they know how to study it out...let alone...actually believes it...

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

It is fine to debate and disagree with one another

But this one sided "me and mine or the highway" is duplicitous.

What is this "me and mine - or you are my enemy and I from now on have nothing good to respond to you from" nonsense of some.

What duplicity that one is concluded an enemy and from that point forward, no truth they might speak is respected.

Were Paul such a hypocrite, he would not have said "this witness is true" where he quoted a pagan source.

Paul was right way back then, and he is right now - "Ye have not so learned Christ."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Another thing.

About grace.

At least as taught from Scripture in many Mid-Acts assemblies.

About how grace views personal affront, whether real, or imagined.

It views personal affront, whether real or imagined, as an opportunity to put into practice "forgiving one another."

On what basis?

Because they apologized?

No, that is how a fraudulent grace perceives and or depicts it.

Rather, grace forgives "even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

In other words, grace forgives in the person of Christ.

Grace's forgiveness of another's slight, whether real, or imagined...is an unmerited forgiveness of them.

Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Notice the tribulation that grace then enables the Believer to bear.

The result of grace is its being meant to enable all that, and the following...if one is not a fraud who merely parrots a thing, or has yet to prove they know how to study it out...let alone...actually believes it...

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

It is fine to debate and disagree with one another

But this one sided "me and mine or the highway" is duplicitous.

What is this "me and mine - or you are my enemy and I from now on have nothing good to respond to you from" nonsense of some.

What duplicity that one is concluded an enemy and from that point forward, no truth they might speak is respected.

Were Paul such a hypocrite, he would not have said "this witness is true" where he quoted a pagan source.

Paul was right way back then, and he is right now - "Ye have not so learned Christ."

You ought to pay attention to your own words and take them to heart Danoh.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luk 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Notice that the escape is not any pre-trib rapture.

LA

I can live without the friendship of Danoh, LA, Dodge, and a number of others on TOL. However, there are a handful of posters that have my full respect and Love in the Lord. And, I have theirs. The rest of the "Naysayers" are inconsequential.

If your "friends" changed their views then you would ridicule them as well.

You do not know what love is, girly.

LA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora, Danoh is right about GM getting a free pass to remain lost.
GM is not lost.

Have I ever lied ? Yes
And that makes you a ......... liar.

And here comes your excuse .....
(which you have to do repeatedly because you have not now, or ever will, reach the point where you never lie).
You've got a looooooooong row to plough, especially since even your thoughts are known to GOD.
So you don't even have to verbally tell a lie to be guilty of lying.

Being a liar does not mean one is not saved, or no one could be saved.