ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

I NEVER said I was in the Marine Corp. Provide your proof? When you asked if I was in the Corp, I said: "It's classified." Meaning nothing.

When I asked you when you was in the Corps YOU said that was classified. YOU are a liar.

Sure " classified " means something to those who are not liars and have some intergity.

Back where your lying kind belong......IGNORE

dodge

I hate to have to do this publicly, but, here goes: I NEVER fought at the Little Big Horn and never fought alongside Duke Wayne at "The Sands of Iwo Jima." And, I hate to admit it, but, I wasn't "The Man who Shot Liberty Valance." I also told Dodge that. I guess I exaggerated folks, for that I apologize. Also, I didn't even know George C. Patton, let alone fought with him in WW2. So, there's my history, think whatever you will of old GM?

You are good at covering your lie with humor.

You are a LIAR.

dodge

IT cannot be denied that Paul says he was not sent to baptize, and thanked GOD that he baptized nobody but two guys.

1Co 1:14
I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

1Co 1:15
Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

1Co 1:16
And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Augustine was a full-fledged Catholic like yourself. At least you sound like one to me.

Augustine was a 'full fledged Catholic' because no other form of Christianity existed during his time you imbecile :chuckle:

Reformed doctrine is built on many of Augustine's works. Most notably, on the immutability of God and sovereign election. Calvin built on these rudiments, and perfected the intended Christianity in which the Catholic Church slowly ejected from.

Your the semi-Pelagian, who has more in common with them. That is, if you partook in any Christian tradition at all, which you don't- that just makes yall alien to Christianity altogether :rolleyes:

Danoh

Tambora, GM lied about being in the Marine Corps. I have zero respect for him.

She meant his parroted version of the gospel :chuckle:

You know, a parroted assertion or two on his part, followed by a dozen posts to those two assertions... of nothing but vile.

Its called the gospel of the GRACE of God.

Yeah, right.

More like dis..grace.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I mean, if I'm so good with Wit, Humor, and Ulta-Hyperbole, wouldn't I be capable of tricking you either way? Perhaps, I served in 1968-1972. I may have even spent time in some form of "Special Forces?" Furthermore, I may have spent time in a Helicopter being lowered to pick up wounded Jarheads during ground fights? I mean, maybe there's some truth in there somewhere and yet, maybe not? I'm not forced to make you privy to my personal history, am I?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora, GM lied about being in the Marine Corps. I have zero respect for him.
Well, if you base your respect of others on whether they have ever told a fib, then you have no friends to respect, and they have no friend in you to respect.
You will remain friendless with your pious attitude (an attitude which even you cannot measure up to).

Jesus loves GM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
After all, this is the Internet. People can be who and what they want to be at any given moment. It's their prerogative, is it not? I will say this when it comes to the preaching of the Grace Gospel there's NO funny business going on. Otherwise, some things are, "Fair Game." A little Levity helps to place a smile on some.

I NEVER joke around about things relating to the Bible and my Faith. I'm dead serious about anything involved with that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, if you base your respect of others on whether they have ever told a fib, then you have no friends to respect, and they have no friend in you to respect.
You will remain friendless with your pious attitude (an attitude which even you cannot measure up to).

Jesus loves GM.

And, Visa-Versa. You're the best Tam. I happen to know, you have a sense of humor and realize old GM is quite a Wit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There're several posters around TOL who were born without a sense of humor/Wit and have an inability to know when someone is joking and when they are being quite serious.

dodge

Jesus loves GM.

Tambora, when I asked GM when he was in the Marine Corps he told me that was classified. I have no use for folks that lie with no regards for all the men who died defending this country.

I don't have to lie about my service I was in the Corps from 68-71, nor would I lie about serving if I hadn't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tambora, when I asked GM when he was in the Marine Corps he told me that was classified. I have no use for folks that lie with no regards for all the men who died defending this country.

Do I hear a rendition of "Battle Hymn of the Republic" in the background of this post?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Personally Dodge, do you really believe in your heart that old GM really cares what YOU think of him? Will a lose sleep, will I jump off a high bridge, will I starve myself to death, will I let it destroy my life? Somehow, I think it won't affect me in the least. :chuckle:

dodge

Can you prove I wasn't in the Marine Corp?

What is a M.O.S. ?

Where did you go to boot camp ?

What weapon did you qualify on ?

What was your senior senior drill instructors name and rank ?

You already said you wasn't in the Corps, but it would be easy enough to prove you was never in the Corps.