ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luk 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Notice that the escape is not any pre-trib rapture.

LA

GM is not lost.

And that makes you a ......... liar.

And here comes your excuse .....
(which you have to do repeatedly because you have not now, or ever will, reach the point where you never lie).
You've got a looooooooong row to plough, especially since even your thoughts are known to GOD.
So you don't even have to verbally tell a lie to be guilty of lying.

Being a liar does not mean one is not saved, or no one could be saved.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM is not lost.

(which you have to do repeatedly because you have not now, or ever will, reach the point where you never lie).
You've got a looooooooong row to plough, especially since even your thoughts are known to GOD.

Good post Sister.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Give respect where respect is due. You sure are a good "Cut and Paster."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, you not only have your false doctrine, you also have a problem with predicting posters deaths and not knowing the difference between a guy and a Gal. I mean, "Girly" Really?

Some people are doubly dead, girly.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

LA

dodge

GM is not lost.

Gm is saved because YOU say he is ? I do not believe it works that way.

You are NOT helping GM by giving him with free pass.

Every person that names the name of Christ has a "but" . Does that mean they are not accountable for their lies and the rest of the "buts" in their lives ? So if one does not repent, with their free pass, does God look the other way ?

Nope, that means in the past I have lied, which is different than justifying and living in a lie I do not justify ( as GM did ) or live in the lie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Looks as if I have "The Three Stooges" after me. Larry: LA, Moe: Danoh, and Curly Joe: Dodge. Well, I'll be gone for a couple of hours, I have to return to the base. So, feel free to talk about me while I'm gone for awhile. I'll catch up later, after Maneuvers.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gm is saved because YOU say he is ? I do not believe it works that way.
GM is lost because YOU say he is?
I don't believe it works that way.

You are NOT helping GM by giving him with free pass.
When did I give GM a free pass?
He clings to the free gift.

Every person that names the name of Christ has a "but" .
Not me.
I don't place any of my righteous deeds on the cross with Christ.
I rely on the righteousness of Christ and His righteousness alone.

Does that mean they are not accountable for their lies and the rest of the "buts" in their lives ?
Let's go over one of your lies and see if you have been held accountable for it.
Which one do you want to start with?

So if one does not repent, with their free pass, does God look the other way ?
"Repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

Nope, that means in the past I have lied, which is different than justifying and living in a lie I do not justify ( as GM did ) or live in the lie.
Ahhh, let me get this straight ......

You actually believe that you have come clean to everyone you have ever lied to (in voice or thought), all the way back to your first lie?
The lies you told your parents?
The lies you told your teachers?
The lies you told your boss?
etc.
etc.
etc.

What is going to happen if you missed one?
Will it be held over you forever and keep you from salvation?

john w

Hall of Fame

Not me.

Let's go over one of your lies and see if you have been held accountable for it.

You actually believe that you have come clean to everyone you have ever lied to (in voice or thought), all the way back to your first lie?
etc.
etc.
etc.

Translation of what Dodgeball is "arguing," bora of Tam:

I, Dodgeball, am a rat, since I assert that this "Jesus" did not eliminate my rat being, only "cleaned" me up a bit, not dying for all my sins, including the sin of lying, but, heh, what the h___, at least I am a "cleaner" rat, than my fellow rats, as they lie more than me, so I must be saved, you see, well, uh, urr..............

Thanks for the "good news"/gospel, rat Dodgeball.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Translation of what Dodgeball is "arguing," bora of Tam:

I, Dodgeball, am a rat, since I assert that this "Jesus" did not eliminate my rat being, only "cleaned" me up a bit, not dying for all my sins, including the sin of lying, but, heh, what the h___, at least I am a "cleaner" rat, than my fellow rats, as they lie more than me, so I must be saved, you see, well, uh, urr..............

Thanks for the "good news"/gospel, rat Dodgeball.
Yep.
Those crazy rats trying to tip the scales in their direction to see if their goods deeds stack higher than their bad deeds.
Stacking and stacking while they ignore that if they have broken even one little point of the law, they are guilty of the whole law.
Always struggling to appear "less dead" instead of ALIVE!

dodge

Not me.

etc.
etc.
etc.

You divert to make GM feel Ok in his lie. NOT good for GM

Heb 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep.
Those crazy rats trying to tip the scales in their direction to see if their goods deeds stack higher than their bad deeds.
Stacking and stacking while they ignore that if they have broken even one little point of the law, they are guilty of the whole law.
Always struggling to appear "less dead" instead of ALIVE!

Yes, T-bora. The Lord Jesus Christ did not come to make "good" people "better; He came to make spiritually dead people alive in Him.

And most are trying to resuscitate their dead body.

DAN P

You divert to make GM feel Ok in his lie. NOT good for GM

Heb 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Hi and IF we sin again , then , np more SACRIFICE for sin , what does that mean , Christ can never be a SACRIFICE again OR THAT person who sins is LOST ?

Try again ?

dan p

musterion

Not me.

etc.
etc.
etc.

That is the point they say grace kicks in for them. God will "cover it" because their prior works bought it. As I believe the Mormons say, grace saves but only "after everything we can do."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You divert to make GM feel Ok in his lie.
No, I am letting YOU know that when it comes to people that have lied, YOU are included.
As am I.

No matter how many times you avoid telling or thinking a lie, it will never achieve making your dead body alive.
You are shooting at a non-existent target.

You speak of a 'free pass' without realizing that you have created one for yourself (ie. one can lie all they want if they confess it at sometime afterwards).

Or, I could just ask this ......
When it says that all the sin of the world fell upon Christ, which of your sins (past or future) were not included?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So what does it mean to you to be not in the flesh?
The flesh is dead in its trespasses. Anything it does is the act of a decaying corpse. Nothing it does can put to death that which Christ has quickened. The current flesh shall never see the kingdom of Heaven. It will, as it already is, waste away.

As one not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, sin has no dominion over me; I am no longer its slave. I am free from its power and its sting. I am a slave of righteousness. I am the very righteousness of God in Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
You are deceived. Salvation comes from trusting the gift that God provided in Jesus and placing your complete faith in Him.

Salvation has nothing to do with ignoring all of scripture except what Paul wrote.
Shameless lying from Mr. Christian.

As a liar no one will ever hear any message of God from you because He will not use you because your words do not match your actions.
Repent!!!