ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

Personally Dodge, do you really believe in your heart that old GM really cares what YOU think of him? Will a lose sleep, will I jump off a high bridge, will I starve myself to death, will I let it destroy my life? Somehow, I think it won't affect me in the least. :chuckle:

NO to all of the above.

You would have to have a conscience against lying which you do not have , but you have been exposed as the liAR YOU ARE.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What is a M.O.S. ?

Where did you go to boot camp ?

What weapon did you qualify on ?

What was your senior senior drill instructors name and rank ?

You already said you wasn't in the Corps, but it would be easy enough to prove you was never in the Corps.

You need to take some English lessons. Spell check wouldn't hurt either.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like a good little Madist you divert, switch and bait, and never just say I am wrong.

YOU need to stop lying !

What will happen? Will you storm my compound? Will you predict my untimely demise like LA did? Will you inform the F.B.I.? Will you place a curse on me? or, will you just continue to amuse me?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Tambora, when I asked GM when he was in the Marine Corps he told me that was classified. I have no use for folks that lie with no regards for all the men who died defending this country.

I don't have to lie about my service I was in the Corps from 68-71, nor would I lie about serving if I hadn't.
What makes you think that you are not also a liar?

Danoh

Like a good little Madist you divert, switch and bait, and never just say I am wrong.

dodge, GM is not a MADist.

He is a fraud who parrots MAD.

MAD is about grace. The grace I have demonstrated towards you more often than not.

If you wish to insult him in kind, leave MAD out of it.

The fact is that though some MADs on here subscribe to a double-standard; that is their double-standard - it has nothing to do with MAD and or grace.

And GM fits right in with that double standard.

And he is not even a MAD. He is a fraud who parrots some MAD he obviously read in a MAD's assertions, and that is it.

Heck, you lay out more Scripture in one post than he does in twelve.

That's his pattern - two posts of parroting for every two dozen of vile against anyone who disgrees with him, points a thing out to him, or who disagrees with those MADs who he brown noses.

Again, dodge, don't be like those few MADs who support his nonsense; don't lump all MADs into one size.

Doing so, you are as bad as they are in their same double-standard.

No matter how much they post about "grace" they prove themselves its very enemy.

And pointing this out to such hypocrites only proves the case; one ends up viewed by them as an enemy.

MAD Pharisees is what they are.

Are you a Pharisee, also?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tambora, when I asked GM when he was in the Marine Corps he told me that was classified. I have no use for folks that lie with no regards for all the men who died defending this country.

I don't have to lie about my service I was in the Corps from 68-71, nor would I lie about serving if I hadn't.

So, you're the ONE that won that war for us?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
dodge, GM is not a MADist.

He is a fraud who parrots MAD.

MAD is about grace. The grace I have demonstrated towards you more often than not.

If you wish to insult him in kind, leave MAD out of it.

The fact is that though some MADs on here subscribe to a double-standard; that is their double-standard - it has nothing to do with MAD and or grace.

And GM fits right in with that double standard.

And he is not even a MAD. He is a fraud who parrots some MAD he obviously read in a MAD's assertions, and that is it.

Heck, you lay out more Scripture in one post than he does in twelve.

That's his pattern - two posts of parroting for every two dozen of vile against anyone who disgrees with him, points a thing out to him, or who disagrees with those MADs who he brown noses.

Again, dodge, don't be like those few MADs who support his nonsense; don't lump all MADs into one size.

Doing so, you are as bad as they are in their same double-standard.

No matter how much they post about "grace" they prove themselves its very enemy.

And pointing this out to such hypocrites only proves the case; one ends up viewed by them as an enemy.

MAD Pharisees is what they are.

Are you a Pharisee, also?

:chuckle:

Danoh

It's called progressive revelation.

Yep :thumb:

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

dodge

What makes you think that you are not also a liar?

Tambora, Danoh is right about GM getting a free pass to remain lost. You help no one making excuses for his UN-Godly behavior. I know you think you are being his friend but in reality you are helping him remain in darkness.

Have I ever lied ? Yes, but I ask forgiveness and repent I do not keep the lie alive by lying more.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can live without the friendship of Danoh, LA, Dodge, and a number of others on TOL. However, there are a handful of posters that have my full respect and Love in the Lord. And, I have theirs. The rest of the "Naysayers" are inconsequential.