ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I assert you cannot possibly be a Christian . . Not because you are a Dispie . . But because of your hateful spirit and foul mouth.
You'd say the same of Paul

Acts 13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why ought she to answer you or him anything?

If you claim to follow Paul, then you should do what Paul said:

(Titus 1:9)He must be devoted to the trustworthy message we teach. Then he can use these accurate teachings to encourage people and correct those who oppose the word.

Ask me anything about the word, and I will defend it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang has NO Spiritual Discernment whatsoever. Calvinism is a Cult that's been around for hundreds of years. It is one of Satan's counterfeits.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've never really studied MAD to any great degree. You probably know more about it than I. The reason being: you HATE the Grace Gospel that was given to Paul.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If that were true you would show what is the word of truth and how to rightly divide it.

(John 18:37) ...Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

(John 18:38) “What is truth?” retorted Pilate....

You can't "rightly divide" truth, unless you know what truth is in the first place.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, you admit you really don't know much about MAD?

I'm not a scholar. I believe that one must Rightly Divide the word of God. There were two Messages being taught during that period of time. The Kingdom Message to the House of Israel and the Grace Message to the Gentiles. I can see these truths in the Bible without studying MAD. I just happen to believe the truth of MAD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hold fast the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul. You can eat your accusations.

Your posts speak for themselves.

They don't show what Paul preached, they show what Darby and Bullinger preached.

dodge

I do.

I hold fast the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul. You can eat your accusations.

Have you heard anything from Jesus who Paul followed ?

After all Paul pointed everyone to the one who has the words,whom he followed, of life i.e. Jesus.

heir

TOL Subscriber
(John 18:37) ...Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”[/COLOR][/I]

(John 18:38) “What is truth?” retorted Pilate....

You can't "rightly divide" truth, unless you know what truth is in the first place.
It's time for you to put up or shut up! Show us all what is the word of truth and how to rightly divide it.

I'll be back later.