ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, that would be Grosnick Marowbe.

Anytime you want to be shown what a false teaching Dispensationalism is, just let me know. And, it doesn't matter if you're A2D, A9, A13, or A28. They're are all wrong.

Well, Darby is the grandaddy of Dispensationalism, and Bullinger is the grandaddy of Hyper-Dispensationalism.

I would never, ever want to be associated with either.

Before Bullinger, no one preached that every event in Revelation is the yet future.

Bullinger, and the Bullingerites of today, actually claim that the seven churches in Revelation haven't existed yet.

Bullinger is also the inventor of "soul sleep".

Why anyone would want to be associated with him is beyond me.

Hey, we agree.

Before Darby, no one preached the rapture theory. (Edward Irving may have preached about Margaret McDonald's "vision" about Christ returning twice), but it was Darby who took McDonald's "vision" and turned it into Dispensationalism.

A lot of A2D's claim that the books after Philemon are not for the BOC.

Didn't Darby come up with the idea for "Baskins-Robbins 31 Ice Cream," as well?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thank you for sharing your opinion, but I consider her terribly mistaken and theologically unsound.

And I am not alone in my evaluation of her posts . . .

LOL! Your opinion and $6.00 will purchase a half way decent cup of Coffee. However, I've never drunk a whole cup of Coffee during my existence here on planet earth. But, you get the gist, right Nangster?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
LOL! Your opinion and $6.00 will purchase a half way decent cup of Coffee. However, I've never drunk a whole cup of Coffee during my existence here on planet earth. But, you get the gist, right Nangster?

No I don't get the gist. You post like you have drunk a whole something else . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, did you know TeT is a Preterist and believes Christ already returned in 70AD? He also believes that ALL Biblical prophesies were fulfilled by 70AD? Is that what you believe?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, did you know TeT is a Preterist and believes Christ already returned in 70AD? He also believes that ALL Biblical prophesies were fulfilled by 70AD? Is that what you believe?

I am not a Preterist, but I recognize Tet's spiritual discernment of Truth and I love him as my Christian brother.

Do you have something against that?

Danoh

But the idea of plastering margins with your own theology was novel and intentional (the Scofield Bible). I remember as a youth hearing people despise others who did not have the real Bible. Then the NASB came out and the notes were simply linguistic or sourcing. That's totally different. I think previous generations would be disgusted with Scofield putting his own thoughts everywhere.

They "needed" to be there to make 2P2P work. It is simply not in the text. When you see that, you see what a sect D'ism actually is.

Once more you prove you make things up as you go.

You prove you are...a fraud.

The Enzinas New Testament PUBLISHED WAY WAY BACK IN 1543, is chockful of chain references of passages - all rightly "slanted" in favor of what the Prerterist inventors - the Roman Catholic Church "fathers" of his day condemned as "a new innovation" -Justification By Faith.

Enzinas, a student of Melanchton (contemporary of and colleague of Erasmus himself), translated it from his copy of Eramus' Greek text.

In it, passages like Romans 5:1 have the words "justified by faith" in CAPITAL letters.

THAT, and its' chain reference passages throughout constitute the promotion of a SPECIFIC theology - WAY BACK IN 1543.

You are incompetent even in your so called "doing the history."

Yeah, we know, Enzinas got the idea for "a study Bible" from Scofield :chuckle:

You absolute frauds.

Just because SOME of us Mads don't praise "the history" to the level of cult worship you clowns turn it into, does not mean some of us Mads are not more than just familiar with it.

You'll have to ply your expert amateur circus act on some one else; clown.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You don't see water because I guess to you it is a "mystery" that has not been revealed to you. Keep reading the scriptures it is there.

Mar 1:10
And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Act 8:38
And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
These are not the verses we were talking about. Don't be dishonest. These aren't even adjacent.

P.S.
I didn't say those others weren't about water. I just want to know why you think they are.

And you still haven't explained the discrepancy in your belief that the Great Commission wherein Jesus sent the 12 to baptize applies to Paul who was not sent to baptize.

Here's another question: With what does Jesus baptize?

Well, dodge did answer the question implied by Lighthouse.
No he didn't. He found completely different verses.

Mat 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

I guess ALL nations according to you was Jews. Are you really that blind ?

:popcorn::
Can you answer why the 12 did not do that?

We know they were supposed to go to the Jew first, but in Galatians 2:9 we see that they agreed they would only go to "the circumcised." Which at that time was assumed to only be those of Israel, whether born or taken in through some means. And Paul would go the Gentiles. What happened that made them comfortable with not honoring the Great Commission?

Jesus was baptized in water as was the eunuch as was everyone else that followed Jesus. I believe you really have zero clue.

Keep on making excuses to ignore Jesus and disobey Him in the least that He commanded and we will see how that works out for you.
When did Jesus command this? Also, with what does Jesus baptize?