ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Of course Hebrews 13:8 KJV has nothing to do with what GM posted.

John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

God sent us Paul!

Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

dodge

If you think that I'm wrong, then I must be right.

You've proven that you're nothing more than a rabid religious zealot just like those that Jesus spoke to during His time on earth. You would have fit right in with the leaders of Israel when it fell.

Says the Pharisee.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I've let Knight know.

As for the other; my nitpicking is always the issue of what principles another's assertions point back to as to their following and or violation of.

heir and STP both violate the flow of Paul's intended sense both before and after Rom. 2:17.

That, in turn, tells me, that how they approach how they study some things is off.

This is also found to be the case in their other, non-standardly held views within Mad.

They handle Paul's "bound with this chain" (Acts 28:20) comment in the same way Acts 28ers do.

They are using the same "reading into a thing" approach the Acts 28ers use on various passages.

And they, as with 28ers, are both married to said off-base approach.

It is...what it is...
you divisive little wind bag