ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Actually, more than is necessary to make my point.

-Rejection of communion and baptism
-disregard for Mary
-easy believism
-rejection of other gospels
-KJV only
-cherry pick champions
-everyone who doesn't hold to these things are not saved

The cringe is strong with you all.
As I said, nobody has to refute MAD, it refutes itself :rolleyes:

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus didn't command that, so.. :plain:
Get a hold of a Bible.

Luke 12:33 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Luke 18:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:22) Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

All of those in Act 2:44-45 did it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Get a hold of a Bible.

Luke 12:33 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Luke 18:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:22) Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

All of those in Act 2:44-45 did it.

^
And that, folks, is why MADism is mad- they spend so much time with Paul's books that when they go on over to the others they have no idea how to actually interpret them :chuckle:

Jesus basically taught the apostles that it is optional; only necessary if one feels it is necessary to be thoroughly imbued in Spirit.

God doesn't go about everyone the same, but don't tell the MADists that :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
-disregard for Mary
-easy believism
-KJV only
-cherry pick champions

Are you getting your information from your Priest?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
^
And that, folks, is why MADism is mad- they spend so much time with Paul's books that when they go on over to the others they have no idea how to actually interpret them :chuckle:

Jesus basically taught the apostles that it is optional; only necessary if one feels it is necessary to be thoroughly imbued in Spirit.

God doesn't go about everyone the same, but don't tell the MADists that :rolleyes:
If God came to and told you that MAD interpretation is correct, you still wouldn't believe Him. :rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If God came to and told you that MAD interpretation is correct, you still wouldn't believe Him. :rotfl:

I would say the same to you all with Calvinism.

The difference is that Reformed belief maintains historical tradition and dogmas- Sola Scriptura is actually respected for it's intent rather than the absurdity it's been made of with certain sects today, who hold particularly to Darbyist notions.

dodge

Dodge, my friend, no MADist ignores all the teachings of Jesus, and no MADist replaces Jesus with Paul as our Savior.

Morning Tambora, I know you do not believe it but I did read where a Madist said he was baptized unto Paul.

Tambora, Paul said to follow Jesus as he himself followed Jesus. From what I have read MAD is a replacement theology replacing what Jesus, the OT, and all the other Apostles taught.

Why would scripture say that Jesus has the words of eternal life and that only apply to the JEWS when He said it ? Jesus came as a payment for ALL that would place their faith in Him

Have a blessed day.

Last edited:

dodge

-disregard for Mary
-easy believism
-KJV only
-cherry pick champions

Christians do not disregard Mary they just do not make her a goddess and dishonor God by worshiping her.