Dead tiger bigger victim than dead man?

red77

Whats cool about a rat though? Their biggest claim to fame is being the carriers of bubonic plague!

Great.......

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've killed men for less... :Ninja:

:think: An odd admission and I don't know who this Less character is, but you should stay clear of him...and learn to capitalize proper nouns. :thumb:

PS--your wife is lovely. Blind as a bat, no doubt, but lovely.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: An odd admission and I don't know who this Less character is, but you should stay clear of him...and learn to capitalize proper nouns. :thumb:
I have more important things to worry about .. like how do I unsplit an infinitive. I've just found out (I think) what it means to do so and I'm really struggling to fix it ..:(

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gives them to us fresh and wwwwwrrrrriggling ...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Also chewing through metal.

They were mice, yes I can see it now metal eating mice in a cartoon, can’t remember who watched it, seems a long time ago, short fat mice that looked like the tin man, only tin mice, many of them with big teeth

Last edited:

zoo22

Also there's another good rule which is don't taunt tigers. Especially tigers that have a bad* moral character.

There are some other rules too, regarding tigers. But those are a couple of the big ones. (Big rules, that is, not big tigers. But the rules also apply with big tigers. Actually, they particularly apply with big tigers). 1) Don't let go (except during plane throwing), and 2) don't taunt. Not necessarily in that order. I'm writing a book.

PS: Also, don't buy into the tiger agenda that immoral tigers force on you with deception and intimidation.

*Bad is subjective

Also, there are exceptions to the rule. Say for example, if you are a monkey.* These rules do not necessarily apply to monkeys. Or at the very least, monkeys have been known to break the rules. This may attributed to a monkey's bad** moral character.

Breaking the rules

*monkeys are relative
**bad is subjective

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Also, there are exceptions to the rule. Say for example, if you are a monkey.* These rules do not necessarily apply to monkeys. Or at the very least, monkeys have been known to break the rules. This may attributed to a monkey's bad** moral character.

Most monkeys are rather bad little plugs. They are not moral, but then monkeys are made to monkey around, thus they do what they should do, monkey around:thumb:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
b. A tiger
he has to be a tiger because his name is stripe with a missing r; however, how often do you read it as stipe? Does not your gestalt reader correct it automatically?

red77

I've just thought :idea:

this thread could have been sorted on page one, a tiger's larger in terms of body mass than a human so technically it would be a bigger victim in that regard, vertically it would be a human although if he's dead then he'd not be standing up and the tiger's still the bigger victim

Q.E.D

:banana: