Dead tiger bigger victim than dead man?

zoo22

Nice avatar...(you just can't let this go, can you?) :nono:

If there's one rule regarding tigers, it's don't let go.

Unless the tiger is thrown from an airplane. In that case, do let go.

Also, let go before it's actually thrown from the plane. If not, it doesn't really matter if you let go or not. Either way (let go or don't let go) is okay. Also, a suggestion: if you don't let go of the tiger before the tiger is thrown from the plane, try to make the best of your situation and take the opportunity to determine whether or not the tiger has human morals. This is the perfect time for that. Also, you should try to do this quickly.

zoo22

Also there's another good rule which is don't taunt tigers. Especially tigers that have a bad* moral character.

There are some other rules too, regarding tigers. But those are a couple of the big ones. (Big rules, that is, not big tigers. But the rules also apply with big tigers. Actually, they particularly apply with big tigers). 1) Don't let go (except during plane throwing), and 2) don't taunt. Not necessarily in that order. I'm writing a book.

PS: Also, don't buy into the tiger agenda that immoral tigers force on you with deception and intimidation.

*Bad is subjective

johana

Also there's another good rule which is don't taunt tigers. Especially tigers that have a bad* moral character.

There are some other rules too, regarding tigers. But those are a couple of the big ones. (Big rules, that is, not big tigers. But the rules also apply with big tigers. Actually, they particularly apply with big tigers). 1) Don't let go (except during plane throwing), and 2) don't taunt. Not necessarily in that order. I'm writing a book.

PS: Also, don't buy into the tiger agenda that immoral tigers force on you with deception and intimidation.

*Bad is subjective

I think you'll also find that "moral character" is subjective. That what is moral for one person or tiger may be considered immoral by another person or tiger so what one person or tiger believes to be a "moral character" might seem to another person or tiger to be an immoral character.

"Big", also, is relative. To a very small creature, all tigers are big. To something much bigger than a tiger no tiger is big, unless it happens to be very very big. But relative. See?

What you need to understand (and perhaps put in that book of yours) is that your reality is not everybodies reality. What is moral and big for you is not moral and big for everybody else.

zoo22

I think you'll also find that "moral character" is subjective. That what is moral for one person or tiger may be considered immoral by another person or tiger so what one person or tiger believes to be a "moral character" might seem to another person or tiger to be an immoral character.

"Big", also, is relative. To a very small creature, all tigers are big. To something much bigger than a tiger no tiger is big, unless it happens to be very very big. But relative. See?

What you need to understand (and perhaps put in that book of yours) is that your reality is not everybodies reality. What is moral and big for you is not moral and big for everybody else.

So in other words, what you are saying is...

:plain:

Hmm. Wait. I feel like I've been down this road before.

Déjà vu, I guess.

zoo22

Also, I forgot that there's also a big* rule for tigers.

Rule #1: Never, ever get onto an airplane. Never. No airplanes. Ever.

Don't even bother asking why. The answer to that is a long and winding road read. Suffice to say that there are some real nutters out there. Do not get onto an airplane. No matter how "bad"** you might think you are.

*Big is relative
**Bad is subjective

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:shocked:

One more * and you'd have been banned! :banned:

:chuckle:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
According to my Horoscope I'm a lion. But according to my Chinese horoscope I'm a tiger.

I'm so confused.

koban

According to my Horoscope I'm a lion. But according to my Chinese horoscope I'm a tiger.

I'm so confused.

How about if we toss you out of an airplane and see if your morality saves you? :chuckle:

(wait - does tiger morality differ from lion morality?)

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Naw, they only have cool animals.

There's a dinosaur! :thumb: