Dead tiger bigger victim than dead man?

MindOverMatter

in�tel�li�gence �� (n-tl-jns) KEY �

NOUN:

The capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.
The faculty of thought and reason.
Superior powers of mind. See Synonyms at mind.
An intelligent, incorporeal being, especially an angel.
Information; news. See Synonyms at news.

Secret information, especially about an actual or potential enemy.
An agency, staff, or office employed in gathering such information.
Espionage agents, organizations, and activities considered as a group: "Intelligence is nothing if not an institutionalized black market in perishable commodities" (John le Carr

in�stinct �� (nstngkt) KEY �

NOUN:

An inborn pattern of behavior that is characteristic of a species and is often a response to specific environmental stimuli: the spawning instinct in salmon; altruistic instincts in social animals.
A powerful motivation or impulse.
An innate capability or aptitude: an instinct for tact and diplomacy.

Lightbringer, closely examine those definitions and for once, can you please use your intellect?

One killed, two maimed...lets not be foolish and blow it out of proportion.

Exactly, it was only one tiger killed, but let’s remember that there was one “human” killed and two more maimed.

And now you profess to know that an animal knows and believes that it is protected when in captivity. :kookoo:

:rotfl: Well then, how do you know that an animal knows it’s master? How does the animal know its master? Does an animal know and believe that it is protected by its master? And if it does, then how does the animal come to know and believe that?

Did you carry on a conversation with an animal to come to that conclusion?

Don’t have to. It’s called scientific observation. Why don’t you try it sometimes?

Secondly, it’s seen in the observations that are found all over the Holy Bible

Isaiah 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the *** his master's crib: [but] Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

Psalms 79:13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

Joel 1:18 How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine.

You are correct, it does usually take two factors to create a result and both of those factors in this example where fools, human fools!

Now, um, who was your Math teacher again? That is only one factor. The humans alone did not kill and maim themselves.

Retribution for the action of an animal?

Yep, retribution for the action of an animal who is aware of its actions.

Exodus 21:28 If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox [shall be] quit.

Possible retribution to the owner of the animal for failure to control it!

That’s advisable also.

Exodus 21:29 But if the ox were wont to push with his horn in time past, and it hath been testified to his owner, and he hath not kept him in, but that he hath killed a man or a woman; the ox shall be stoned, and his owner also shall be put to death.

Cont...

MindOverMatter

Cont. From POST # 741

You're smoking good strong stuff guy!

Well, from the current looks of things, the stuff is not as good nor as strong as the stuff that you are smoking.

I can imagine a tiger laying around checking his enclosure with his tape measure and plotting how it can get back at all those terrible people that have captivated it for so long. You are a real trip!

You don’t have to imagine something that is real. Stop smoking that stuff and come on up and join MOM in the real world.

>>>Apes demonstrate ability to plan ahead

>>>In the Tool Shed, Apes Plan Ahead

>>>Birds, Like Humans, Can Plan Ahead

By the way, have you seen this latest study in regards to plants?

>>>Loyal to Its Roots

Lightbringer, can you just imagine this: plants know their own and give preferential treatment to their own. Plants? Plants are aware? Plants are “rooting” for their own side? Now who would have ever thunk of that? :rotfl: How long did it take those scientists to finally arrive at that conclusion? Those scientists must be a bunch of idiots? They must be smoking some strong stuff, huh?

Now the funny thing is that, at one time, in regards to the conclusion of plant awareness, MOM was being mocked by Town Heretic and some of the others of the great “Christian“ “intelligentsia.” :rotfl:

>>>MindOverMatter reply to TownHeretic POST#322

>>>MindOverMatter reply to Johana POST#334

They should have picked up and studied their Bibles. :rotfl: Nothing worse than a self proclaiming “Christian” who doesn’t know what his or her Bible actually teaches.

Matthew 13:7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

Mark 4:7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

Luke 8:7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

2 Chronicles 25:18 And Joash king of Israel sent to Amaziah king of Judah, saying, The thistle that [was] in Lebanon sent to the cedar that [was] in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son to wife: and there passed by a wild beast that [was] in Lebanon, and trode down the thistle.

Psalms 90:5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are [as] a sleep: in the morning [they
are] like grass [which] groweth up.

:think: : ))) Wonder what else those darn plants and animals are capable of? :rotfl:

Layla

Wow, this thread was here before I left, and it's still going over a year later?!?

I don't think I read it the first time...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Hey, I remember this thread. :idea:

:think: Wow, was it that long ago?

You know you are a TOL addict when events are recalled by threads. :plain:

Nydhogg

There is no comparison between the life of a human and some other animal. But if people were taunting the tiger, then I don't have much sympathy for them.

Yes, there IS a comparison. The life of an idiot is worthless.
If someone, through his own idiocy, gets himself killed... He deserves no sympathy at all.

shagster01

Yes, there IS a comparison. The life of an idiot is worthless.
If someone, through his own idiocy, gets himself killed... He deserves no sympathy at all.

No dead man needs sympathy. The dead man's family does though.

I do agree with your point however.

noguru

No dead man needs sympathy. The dead man's family does though.

I do agree with your point however.

MjAxMy1hNDRjY2Y4Y2Q5YzQ0Mzhl_51ead1767c870.png

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
necromancer.jpg

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm