Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fortunately for you, whining isn't necessarily against the rules. :rolleyes:

Lying isn't either.

Evolutionists will do anything to avoid a rational discussion of the evidence. They will go as far as trying to convince Cadry of their nonsense.

Anything but address the evidence.

And I don't report trolls because I want them gone; I report them because I want the discussion to have at least a minor chance of being sensible.

I drank what?

Dear Kdall,

I'm sorry it took a while to get back to you here and I appreciate your patience very much. I realize some Christians also believe in evolution. When I see God, I will ask Him then if the Earth is older than 7,000 years and see what He tells me. But til then, I have to go with what the Bible says. By doing this, I am safe and saved.

1. believing in evolution does not indicate how old you believe the universe-earth is.

2. the bible does not clearly state that the earth is ~7,000 years old, that is merely one (very literal) interpretation of the text

3. it really doesn't matter how old you feel the earth is (or how life changed), concerning one's salvation, a subject that is FAR more important

Stuu

And I don't report trolls because I want them gone; I report them because I want the discussion to have at least a minor chance of being sensible.
And you take absolutely no joy in people being banned, right Stripe?

Stuart

alwight

Then why did you join TOL is you did like the bias here?
But I don't dislike the bias Ms Kett/Sherman :e4e:, dealing with the TOL bias is all rather part of the attraction for me.

Not every report produces an infraction. Fortunately for you, whining isn't necessarily against the rules. :rolleyes:
Yes I noticed that some of Stripes many previous whines about me and others did get their just deserts. But surely I am allowed one whine? :AMR:

noguru

Then why did you join TOL is you did like the bias here? Not every report produces an infraction. Fortunately for you, whining isn't necessarily against the rules. :rolleyes:

Why did you become moderator, so that you can easily slip your bias in when the whim hits you?

I like the bias by the way. It demonstrates the true character of people with you set of beliefs. I suspect you already have an incline of what the reasonable people in this world know about you. I think you guys like to feel protected in your little backwoods enclave here. This way you can come here and hide from your gnawing fears.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you take absolutely no joy in people being banned, right Stripe?

Quite the opposite. I love it when trolls like you get banned. It increases the chances that we might get to talk about something interesting for a change.

However, evolutionists will do anything — even preferring to be banned — rather than engage in rational discussion.

noguru

Quite the opposite. I love it when trolls like you get banned. It increases the chances that we might get to talk about something interesting for a change.

However, evolutionists will do anything — even preferring to be banned — rather than engage in rational discussion.

:rotfl:

Yes this site is a hot bed of cutting edge science. Can any body say "delusion"?

Stripe at least you are entertaining. Stripe, the hero and jokester of TOL.

Stripe, you would not know science if it smacked you in the face.

Your model of origins was assigned to the trash heap over 150 years ago. Only a decade or so after Bishop Ussher undertook a comprehensive (for that time in history) research program and published it for the scientific community of that time. But you guys will go get your information from Conservapedia, as well as arrogant morons like you, and ignore the reality of the world around you.

Last edited:

noguru

Lying isn't (against TOL rules) either.

That's for sure. Because if it was, you would be banned daily. ;)

And here is another lie:

Do you really think all people are as stupid as you? We all know the history and science surrounding these issues. And if anyone contributes nonsense here, it is most certainly you. The moderators should permanently ban you, if they really wanted a site that discusses science seriously and with integrity.

"This far and no further!"

Oooh! You are a scary fellow.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please explain carefully what you mean, and how this would apply to 14-C dating.

We do know about these things and they are taken into account in the calibration of 14-C dating, which can be calibrated directly using dendrochronology.

Would it indeed.

Do tell us how. I'm sure we'd love to learn.

Stuart

Dear Stuu,

I didn't post to you because I thought you'd be mean to me. But you are not, so I feel better already. When I see your name, I want to post you before you get banned again. Because I care about you.

If you check the reference I referred to, you wouldn't need any more info from me that isn't in the article. Hold on and I will get the website info again. See below for info.

Much Love To You Stuart,

Michael

www.scienceforums.net › Sciences › Physics

There you go. Read all you want and learn tons!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please explain carefully what you mean, and how this would apply to 14-C dating.

We do know about these things and they are taken into account in the calibration of 14-C dating, which can be calibrated directly using dendrochronology.

Would it indeed.

Do tell us how. I'm sure we'd love to learn.

Stuart

Like I said, go to www.scienceforums.net › Sciences › Physics

Warmest Regards, Stuart,

Michael

:angel: :cloud9:

You're :first:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A kind sentiment.

Right, so you haven't got anything valid to say that should cause me to pause for thought. Just a load of hot air, as if I had written a couple of paragraphs about the problems the Arians had at the Council of Nicaea, without doing any research.

Stuart

Yes, it was a heartfelt sentiment. I don't give them out too often and certainly not to just anyone.

I do have something valid to say and was wondering why you can't address the question. Not just a lot of hot air. Do you know enough about uranium-238 or iron-57 dating methods to say if they are any more reliable than carbon-14?? If you can't answer, I can understand. It is a hard, speculative question.

Many Blessings Coming Your Way!!

Michael

:guitar: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think it's highly unlikely that someone like you Michael would ever get banned from TOL without a complete personality change.

Well, alwight, thank you very much!!

You clearly like to talk to other people and wouldn't dream of gratuitously seeking to have them banned simply because they don't share your beliefs, right?

Yes, alwight, I love people very much. I would never have anyone banned or even give them negative rep pts. It is not in me to do so.

Stripe otoh will arrogantly assume that all those who don't share his Christian fundamentalism are thereby wrong and that trolling is their only purpose, whatever in fact they do say.
Stripe is an arrogant moron imo who will gladly utilise the built in biases of TOL to have infractions handed out any time he can, knowing full well that there is little chance of his own trolling and name calling ever receiving similar penalties. :plain:

I don't know what to tell you alwight. I guess I don't know much about Stripe except that he seems right very often. He is very strong in resolve and a zealous Christian, which I am both also. We just reflect a different image in the mirror. He is one of my cohorts on this Creation thread. I don't know of anyone he's gotten banned. I care a lot for him.

Tons Of Love To You, Al!!

Michael

You're really :first:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His personality is that of an arrogant moron.

I don't find that in him! He is just strong about his opinions which I have found so far that I agree with each post he's made.

Hold your own in what regard? Who is the judge of that?

I hold my own by what I write. God is the judge of that.

As I have said, I am not concerned when they ban me for speaking the truth. Simply because they are afraid of the truth.

The truth is not why they ban you. Your temper and name-calling is what gets you banned. So quit it and you will be fine.

When I first came to this site it was popular for the popular people to refer to themselves as "truth smackers' and that they were "truth smacking" all who disagreed. That was the biggest load of codswallop I have seen. All they did was use sophistry to undermine science, clear logic and reason, and bring confusion to people. Then erect them selves (their "unified" group think, through their superficial lip service to Christianity, headed by Bob Enyart), in the midst of the chaos, as the sole arbiters of reality. They were/are tyrants and despots. Not humble, honest, truth seeking humans with compassion, integrity and courage.

Sounds like a bunch of bummer people to deal with on TOL. I've heard of Bob Enyart's name before, but do not know who he is. I am humble, honest, truth-seeking, compassionate, and have integrity and courage. Don't you agree, yesguru? Just thought I'd be cute there. Ha ha!

What proof do you have that God picked you? Or are we just suppose to take your word for that?

I think you are fighting yourself, not Satan. But in your delusion you would rather believe your adversary is a supernatural being and not your own doing.

You will get your proof before the end of this year, so give me some time. You don't have to just take my word for it. I am not fighting myself. The devil is fighting me tooth and nail because he's going down and God's going to bury him. I have just gone through experiences to share with others. Noguru, if you want me to share a lot of what I know, I would suggest you read my book. If you want, I will send you a FREE autographed paperback with Proof Pages for my book also. You just have to give me an address to send it all. Do it in a PM to me, or have me send it to a friend or neighbor of yours. This offer is not to everyone here on TOL. It costs me $9 for each book {Barnes & Noble charges $15 plus tax}. Plus the postage and money to copy about 15 Proof Pages. Just let me know if it's something you want. Now, for those who live in Phoenix, you can go to the downtown Phoenix Library, and check out a copy to read. I'm not going to rewrite everything that's happened to me on TOL posts.

Satan knows he has lost. It is absurd to expect a supernatural being with such powers to not know the reality that he cannot win.

I think you are projecting your own sentiments upon Satan.

I do not fight Satan. I clean up my side of the street, and I see that Satan is not there.

You don't even know what fighting Satan is. You are not someone he wants to fight because you already pose no threat to him, since you are on the wrong track about a lot of things. If you were a threat to him, he would fight you, just like he fought with Jesus and His disciples.

Real Love And Care From God And Me,

Michael

:angel:

:guitar: :patrol:

Last edited:

noguru

The truth is not why they ban you. Your temper and name-calling is what gets you banned. So quit it and you will be fine.

Yes, the truth is why they ban me. Again you have no idea what you are talking about. My words seeming harsh to you does not mean I am angry. Again you display your confusion about reality. This is why no one here thinks you have any credibility. Credibility is what would motivate others to believe you. I cannot help you with that. That is an inside job. Simply calling on the name of Jesus will not restore your credibility.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. believing in evolution does not indicate how old you believe the universe-earth is.

2. the bible does not clearly state that the earth is ~7,000 years old, that is merely one (very literal) interpretation of the text

3. it really doesn't matter how old you feel the earth is (or how life changed), concerning one's salvation, a subject that is FAR more important

Dear I drank what?

Hey buddy! I know that evolution offers to convey how old the Universe and Earth are.

Yes, it could be that we're reading the Bible wrong. But chances are that we're reading it right. Why did God create an old Universe, old Earth, older Man and Woman, and older animals (adults). What's to say that the Universe has been expanding for only 7,000-some years? That's a long time!! Well, Creationists believe in the Creation by God of doing it in six days, and resting on the seventh, so that man and woman would rest one day a week, instead of working seven days a week. One day to just relax and do what is fun. I am going to church on Pentecost to enjoy the message then. I don't go to church every Sunday. Mostly, the pastor talks about stuff I already know about, so it's kind of redundant. The only reason I go there is to see my friends.

My salvation is wonderful. If you only knew!! Well, make sure you don't drink any Drano or antifreeze. Heheheeehe!!

God Watch Over You For Good Things In Your Life,

Michael

:guitar: :angel: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, the truth is why they ban me. Again you have no idea what you are talking about. My words seeming harsh to you does not mean I am angry. Again you display your confusion about reality. This is why no one here thinks you have any credibility. Credibility is what would motivate others to believe you. I cannot help you with that. That is an inside job. Simply calling on the name of Jesus will not restore your credibility.

Dear noguru,

I do have friends who believe me. Plus many people around the world believe me enough to Twitter back to me with their email address and offers to follow me. I go on Twitter. Not just here all the time.

God Restore Your Compassion And Love,

Michael

:cloud9:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Lying isn't either.

Evolutionists will do anything to avoid a rational discussion of the evidence. They will go as far as trying to convince Cadry of their nonsense.

Anything but address the evidence.

This seems like a good quote to answer with this epic thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108259

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it was a heartfelt sentiment. I don't give them out too often and certainly not to just anyone.

I do have something valid to say and was wondering why you can't address the question. Not just a lot of hot air. Do you know enough about uranium-238 or iron-57 dating methods to say if they are any more reliable than carbon-14?? If you can't answer, I can understand. It is a hard, speculative question.

Many Blessings Coming Your Way!!

Michael

:guitar: :cloud9:

All radioactive isotopes have a half-life. Each has a different one ranging from a few thousand to over a billion years. C-14 has never been used to try and date anything over 100,000 years old because it's ~5700 year half life means that it totally breaks down in about 70,000 years. It is 99% reliable for things younger than that. The other isotopes you mentioned have much longer half-lives, and we can confirm their effectiveness because of the sediment layers the objects they are commonly used to date are found in. Scientists knew that Earth was at least several million years old long before radiometric dating because of the very different fossils and geological composition of the sediment layers. Radiometric dating techniques just confirmed this, and all methods that can be used on a quality sample will always agree on an approximate age.

An example of how we can know that different animals lived during different periods of time (and that they got more complex along the way) are the fossils found in the Grand Canyon. Only trilobites, coral, and other small primitive creatures can be found there. No dinosaurs, no mammoths, no humans, nothing bigger than very small fish. This fits in perfectly with the known age of the canyon's formation. If this happened only a few thousand years ago then all kinds of fossils would be found there. But they're not

Status
Not open for further replies.