Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
LOL!

It sounds like you have a Specific Question, Patrick; Just spit it out Patrick, or throw me a PM or whatnot.

=M=

What's up, Michael?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear noguru,

What is the point you're trying to make or what is your question. This is getting tiring. Do you mean God's voice coming out of nowhere?? Do you mean an angel visiting me coming out of nowhere?? What is your deal? It means simply that it was unexpected and that I did not know quite where it was coming from at the time. Is that what you need to hear? Or have I still got it wrong? I don't want to discuss this again to satisfy your quest. I do not know what you want.

In Brotherly Love,

Michael

:cloud9:

:yoshi:

i can believe hearing from God. i imagine He communicates to everyone differently, perhaps. :sozo:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
LOL!

It sounds like you have a Specific Question Patrick; Just spit it out Patrick, or throw me a PM or whatnot.

=M=

not really a (one specific question), just a brief summarization of all your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and viewpoints. isn't that specific ? lol - i'll talk at ya later. luv p.s.your links are ok. i don't watch em all but some. stay classy:wave:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i can believe hearing from God. i imagine He communicates to everyone differently, perhaps. :sozo:

Dear patrick jane,

You don't know the half of it. It's been an unusual, wonderful and challenging life for me. The Lord first spoke to me before any of the angels did, ten days before the first angel spoke to me. See Rev. 2:10, "and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." That is concerning just part of that experience. I was having a heart attack and I didn't know where to turn. So while I was laying in bed, under duress, I thought of calling a doctor, but figured he would not get to me in time. Then I thought to call my mother in to help me, but I figured there would be nothing she could do, so then I turned to God and said, "Please let me live to tell my family and friends about this experience. Immediately after I had prayed my last words to Him, and loud, booming, commanding voice spoke as if coming from the left side of the ceiling filling the whole room and saying, "Calm yourself, and think of those you love." I knew once I'd heard Him that it was the Lord. No questions asked. I was in dire straits so I immediately listened to Him, but still could not calm myself. He spoke to me two times after that. The third time He said, "Call in your mother." I went to call her and my voice was not audible. I knew what God had told me though and so I kept calling over and over for my Mom, and my voice finally became loud enough for her to hear, because she came running in the room saying, "Michael, Michael, what's wrong, what's wrong?" Well, I couldn't tell her that God had just visited me or that I was having a heart attack, and so I kept my silence about the matter. She rocked my head in her lap and I finally fell asleep.

When I woke up later that day, I was so full of joy that God had even visited little old me, and I forgot about everything bad that had happened and could only think about that fact that the Lord had visited me. This is all that I can tell you for now. It will have to do. I can't keep rewriting what happened from my book to posts here on the thread. So you just wait until I can get my 7th Edition okay from the publisher and I'll take care of that. This is all I'm saying. I'm tired of rewriting my experiences for one person at a time. Do you think, patrick, that you are the first person to ask me to do this?? EVERYONE asks me to do it. I'm not trying to be a bad person here. I am just telling you. You said you were older, so I'm not holding much back.

So now you know about that experience. Ten days after the Lord visited me, the first angel from Him spoke to me. Enough said.

Hope this helps, really patrick jane,

Michael

:yoshi:

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
not really a (one specific question), just a brief summarization of all your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and viewpoints. isn't that specific ? lol - i'll talk at ya later. luv p.s.your links are ok. i don't watch em all but some. stay classy:wave:

Oh, Sure;

See Here.

Let me know later, if that link works for you or not.

=M=

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

Michael, the above vid is the one I was trying to show you a couple weeks ago.
Well, I think it's time to post it again.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, Sure;

See Here.

But don't forget, to also look here;

Right Here.

=M=

MUSIC!!!

Dear Mark,

I will listen to it right now, dude! It sure looks really hard to be doing this stuff with all the commands and all you've got hear. What does YT mean? How about "AjPau5QYtYs/YT?? Looks like it's really hard to do. Well, I'll enjoy it now. Talk to you in a few.

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
It's easy once you've done it once or twice.

Just Go to youtube and find a video you want to place on the Board.

Then Click the Go Advanced button, you will see a You tube button on the top of the Advanced Posting Box. Click that and a box will pop up, that's where you write the Title of the video, that you want to appear in Blue above it.

If you are at youtube.com watching a Video, and you look at the Box at the Top of your Browser;
It usually looks something like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

{YT="Safety Dance - Men Without Hats"]that red Code goes right Here[/YT]

=M=

You then can of course change the Title of the Video, by changing the Text that appears Blue between the "" above in the YT Code Line.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, Sure;

See Here.

Let me know later, if that link works for you or not.

=M=

MUSIC!!!

Dear Mark,

Well, I finally got to listen to it. I thought the guys that sang that were from the 80's look. You know, short hair and techno and all. Do you look like that lead singer at all? Men Without Hats! Never thought they'd look like that. It was a fun vid. Thanks much, amigo!!

May God Make Your Dreams Come True!! See What Happens!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MarkS & Michael 12-6-2014

MarkS & Michael 12-6-2014

It's easy once you've done it once or twice.

Just Go to youtube and find a video you want to place on the Board.

Then Click the Go Advanced button, you will see a You tube button on the top of the Advanced Posting Box. Click that and a box will pop up, that's where you write the Title of the video, that you want to appear in Blue above it.

If you are at youtube.com watching a Video, and you look at the Box at the Top of your Browser;
It usually looks something like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

{YT="Safety Dance - Men Without Hats"]that red Code goes right Here[/YT]

=M=

You then can of course change the Title of the Video, by changing the Text that appears Blue between the "" above in the YT Code Line.

Dear Mark,

Wow! I can't come near to doing it just yet. I will have to study what you wrote and practice it. I just hit Go Advanced on my button, then I went to YouTube and got Cat Stevens Peace Train video. It didn't work. I will have to work at it. I will keep trying. Why don't you put that song up here for me and I will explain an experience I had about him which included a great vision and a visit from the Holy Ghost!!

In my next post, I will explain what happened to me.

In Christ's Love,

Michael

Thanks Mark,

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
For Sure, I will be here all night.

Probably Watching Safety Dance, over, and Over, and Over.

I just can't get enough of the lady from that video.

=M=

Peace Train - Cat Stevens

Of course, these are usually made by You tube video artists, and not the Actual Musician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6mKMV0d2cs

Just go to the link above,

When you have found the Video on You tube, the code you place in the YT line of code is basically everything after the = Symbol in the Youtube Address.

See the _6mKMV0d2cs?

That's what you Put into the YT line of code.

{YT="Your Title Goes Here (Peace Train - Cat Stevens)"]that red Code goes right Here[/YT]

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

My first experience with the Holy Ghost was when while I was listening to Stairway to Heaven, by Led Zeppelin. That is for another time. The second experience I had was with Cat Stevens. I had just started playing Cat Stevens Peace Train (I was singing with an amp, mic and 12-string guitar), and all of a sudden, I went out of my body and I hovered over my body and I then saw Cat Stevens laying in a hospital bed where he was sick with TB and God caused him to be healed of it and caused him to live and sing again. I entered my body again and I felt the Holy Ghost rush into me and I knew in one instant the meaning of his song Peace Train, and all his songs, and the Spirit rushed into me making every part of my body inside lit up and exhilarated and my nerves were all alive, and it filled my whole body and it was the best experience I've ever had or at least tied with God's Visit to me. That's how good it was." And I understood ALL of his songs from then on. I started to sing his song Peace Train again, and this time, I understood and meant what I was singing about, and my voice sounded just like him (Cat). And I heard my Mom say to my Dad, "Al, do you hear how he is singing? Do you hear what he's singing about?" They were in another room. Yes, it was quite a miracle. And ever since then, I can sing like Cat Stevens. I can prove it quite easily. But I need my 12-string, my mic and my amp. That's all. Well, there you have it. I hope it inspires you!!

May It Happen To You Someday Soon,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Wow! I can't come near to doing it just yet. I will have to study what you wrote and practice it. I just hit Go Advanced on my button, then I went to YouTube and got Cat Stevens "Peace Train" video. It didn't work. I will have to work at it. I will keep trying. Why don't you put that song up here for me and I will explain an experience I had about him which included a great vision and a visit from the Holy Ghost!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

=M=

Of course, these are usually made by You tube video artists, and not the Actual Musician.

See the _6mKMV0d2cs?

{YT="Your Title Goes Here (Peace Train - Cat Stevens)"]that red Code goes right Here[/YT]

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
What Instrument did David Play?

=M=

[I Samuel 16:19-23 KJV] 19 Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which [is] with the sheep. 20 And Jesse took an *** [laden] with bread, and a bottle of wine, and a kid, and sent [them] by David his son unto Saul. 21 And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer. 22 And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight. 23 And it came to pass, when the [evil] spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

[Psalms 57:8 KJV] 8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I [myself] will awake early.

[Psalms 33:2-5 KJV] 2 Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery [and] an instrument of ten strings. 3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. 4 For the word of the LORD [is] right; and all his works [are done] in truth. 5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

=M=

When you have found the Video on You tube, the code you place in the YT line of code is basically everything after the = Symbol in the Youtube Address.

See the _6mKMV0d2cs?

Dear Mark,

But you found a special version of that to put into the red code. I don't know how to find the right artists or whatever.

Yes, that girl is spectacular indeed. I noticed that. They don't show her enough though. They show the guy more. Does your fiance' have blonde hair?? I envisioned that she was a brunette, tbh. I suppose your hair must be blonde also. Everyone's a blonde. I'm a brunette.

Hey, thanks so much for putting that video and audio up there for me. I hope it helps you realize what I went through. Someday, when God and you are ready, it may also happen to you. I sure hope so!

Can I pick any video of Cat Stevens' Peace Train that's on YouTube to post to this site? That would help me understand a bit more.

Yeah, you are staying up quite late indeed. It's 3:30 a.m. where you're at. Does your fiance' work the day shift? Well, will close this for now. I will definitely have to investigate and practice that video sharing with Go Advanced. I always wondered what the Go Advanced button was there for.

God Bless You With Serenity,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Red Head.

: D

Use the Advanced Button, Michael. Use it.

Click It, Click It!

=M=

MUSIC!!!

Brand New Colony - The Postal Service

I want to see, the Movies of My Dreams.

Mark,

I was wrong twice??!! My Mom's hair was red (she passed away), wonderful color, and her eyes were blue. Mine are hazel green. So you are blonde like that artist that you used to look like. Cool!! Now my great nieces' hair is red (Both Girls). My nephew David's two girls. I'm wondering what to get him and his girlfriend for Christmas. I have no idea. I don't want to just give them money.

Hey, I am gonna PM you, so we can post each other a bit later. Talk with you soon!

Michael

:singer:

:up:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Greetings MarkS,

I talked to my nephew about 1/2 hour ago. He said he doesn't need nothing. He said he has everything he wants already. So I'm gonna get them a $100 cheese and sausage box. It ought to be delicious. I would love to get one, so he ought to like getting one too!! Eh??

Will chat with you again soon.

May God's Blessings Upon You Remain Abundant!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.