Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I also discussed with my nephew about getting together this Thursday, to do some eating and jamming down. I still haven't picked up my Birthday present that he got for me on Oct. 12th. I don't know what all he got me. Will let you know. We'll decide for sure on Tuesday whether we'll go there on Thurs. or not.

Chat with you soon!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Oh, that sounds fun.

I play the Acoustic Guitar sometimes, I'm not all that good, though.

=M=

That's why I play my Stereo.

Almost time to Bake the Bread!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Mark!!

I play 12-string Electric Acoustic Guitar. Are you really baking bread? I'm doing laundry, so nothing would surprise me. The Lobster's were wonderful. I had four 10 oz. lobsters, but wanted at least one more. But I've already got six more in the freezer for later this month. I buy them instead of Roast Lamb or Shrimp. It depends which kick I am on. But since Lobster is my favorite food and Walmart sells it for two 10oz. lobster tails for $17, I will get the Lobster Tails instead. Heck, they want $10 for a bag of large shrimp. That's what I call time to change your cravings. We used to eat shrimp every two weeks, but not any more.

Ok, I'll get going for now. I'm dying to check out one of your threads, Mark! Will chat with you later!!

In God's Love,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I'll bet it is scrumptious, eh?? That's because it's homemade with a bunch of love in it also. Yummmm!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

What do you mean by 'chinese.' It's good food, if that's what you mean. Now, I want some right away. Thank God I've got some Chow Mein in the pantry. I would like some Egg Foo Young instead. Maybe 2morrow.

In Christ's Love,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

I guess I will live without being able to send music. I will still keep practicing, though. Will PM you!!

Michael

:cloud9:

:singer:

yes, michael and mark, i have trouble too. i embed and copy a youtube vid but when i paste it on tol it just shows all #s and letters and stuff

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
mcadyr, this thread is gonna hit 190,000 views tonight !!!:king:

Well, I didn't know that until you just told me. I will have to check it out after posting to you here. Just wanted to let you know that I am PMing you in a bit.

With Jesus' Precious Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

Did you get the PM I sent you? Sure would like to know. Give me a heads up! PM me if you have to.

Praise God!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
mcadyr, this thread is gonna hit 190,000 views tonight !!!:king:

Party Time!!!

: D

=M=

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Oh, You know

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from where did you go
Where did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe

He came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields so handsome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun

He brought disaster wherever he went
The hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent
They all ran away so nobody would know
and left only men cause of Cotton-Eye Joe

[Chorus x 2]

Oh, That's what they Said.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Party Time!!!

: D

=M=

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Oh, You know

He came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields so handsome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun

He brought disaster wherever he went
The hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent
They all ran away so nobody would know
and left only men cause of Cotton-Eye Joe

[Chorus x 2]

Oh, That's what they Said.

Dear Mark,

Thanks so much for the music and entertainment. You know, my mother was born in Bowling Green, KY (near Louisville). We had quite an ancestry going in my family. You'd never believe it all. Well, Mark, it's almost 3 a.m., and I am going to hit the sack here. I have an appt. 2morrow and want to make sure I get up for it. Remember, the God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, and I love you much, so you just hang in there and be joyful. Life's too short on Earth, so might as well enjoy this part of Life. Wouldn't you say?? Right On! (Look at all the threads about Creation now).

Your Brother In Christ, Michael

:third:

:jump:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
That's Right!!!

and we only win thanks to God's Grace, and the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son, and Lamb of God.

Jesus Wins the Day.

=M=

Now, Change This For Me, Patrick Jane;

Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2

Maybe this Problem of Evil that's destroying humanity doesn't lie with God, but is a Problem Created by Man?

Like Man doesn't even Need the devil, because he Destroys Himself, well Enough?

The Secret Was;

You are your Brother's Keeper

But that's no Secret, and it's sad but true.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's Right!!!

and we only win thanks to God's Grace, and the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son, and Lamb of God.

Jesus Wins the Day.

=M=

Now, Change This For Me, Patrick Jane;

Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2

Maybe this Problem of Evil that's destroying humanity doesn't lie with God, but is a Problem Created by Man?

Like Man doesn't even Need the devil, because he Destroys Himself, well Enough?

The Secret Was;

You are your Brother's Keeper

But that's no Secret, and it's sad but true.

Dear Mark,

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. "You are your Brother's Keeper. But that's no Secret, and it's sad but true.

Yes, it is sad. Many have said they are not their Brother's Keeper, first by Cain. But I know what you mean. That we are our Brother's Keeper. Have to steer everyone the right way even though they fight with you about it.

Praise The Lord!!

:up:

:third:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MY REPLY:

Dear Cam,

Mark did not know enough about the subject yet. Yes, Satan was in the Garden of Eden as a cherub. Who do you think put his words into the serpent's mouth? Satan is 'depicted' as a dragon. There were dragons on the Earth with the dinosaurs and T-Rexs, and the rest of the creatures of the Earth. Dragons were not fire-breathing and are also symbolic now, just as Hell is in the center of the Earth, and is the 'bottomless pit', because the Earth has a center and a top, but no bottom, which makes everyone think they're on top because of gravity. So it is symbolically the 'bottomless pit'. Hell is very hot, with magma and lava, but not nearly as hot as being in the Lake of Fire, our Sun, (that is where sulfur comes in), and when that Sun dies, another younger Sun will take it's place. It will be FOREVER. You can bet your last dollar on it. And the antichrist/beast and false prophet shall be cast there in the Lake of Fire also. And in the very end, Satan shall also be cast there, in the lake of fire. (See Rev. 19:20 and Rev. 20:10).

It is written that the sea and hell delivered up those who were in them, and they were judged according to their works (beliefs and ways). So even many who are in hell will be excused because their sins were not as grievous as the sins they do now, at this time upon the Earth. But they paid quite a price with their souls in hell this long, over 2,000 years now. The devil is depicted as a dragon in Rev. 12. If you only knew. I'm not telling you any of what's happening there. You asked about all of this though. That's all I have to say right now about it.

Think about the good things of God, which are massively more important. God is Good. Only a handful go to hell compared to tons of all of the rest of us. God is a very merciful God, but some are just beyond help. But when you serve God, you get to know laughter, love, joy, happiness, being ecstatic, loving unconditionally and loving deeply, and getting to do all of the many fun things to do, and playing, and all sorts of things. Singing in the church choir, being in Church Plays. You are remembering the goodness of God.

It Is Time For This,

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.