Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
well, we're waiting michael. howzy doozy ?:yoshi:

Dear patrick jane,

It takes some effort and work. Hope you enjoy your sausage and eggs. Sounds good to me, but it's almost 4 a.m. here, so I'll be going off soon.

Praise God And Jesus, And The Holy Ghost!!

Michael

:cloud9:

:yoshi:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

Did I scare everybody away?? You must know that, if God says there is a Hell, and there is a Lake of Fire, well then, there is. Don't be mad at me for it. God has not kept secret about it. It doesn't matter to me because I'm not going there. None of us are that I know of. Some will go to sleep for 1,000 years, but that's all. (See Rev. 20:5). The only one going to hell this time around, as far as I know, is Satan. (See Rev. 20:3). Okay, there you have it. Don't worry so much. God does love you ALL. If you'd only grab His Hand.

It Is God's Will That None Be Lost,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
MY REPLY:

Dear Cam,

Mark did not know enough about the subject yet. Yes, Satan was in the Garden of Eden as a cherub. Who do you think put his words into the serpent's mouth? Satan is 'depicted' as a dragon. There were dragons on the Earth with the dinosaurs and T-Rexs, and the rest of the creatures of the Earth. Dragons were not fire-breathing and are also symbolic now, just as Hell is in the center of the Earth, and is the 'bottomless pit', because the Earth has a center and a top, but no bottom, which makes everyone think they're on top because of gravity. So it is symbolically the 'bottomless pit'. Hell is very hot, with magma and lava, but not nearly as hot as being in the Lake of Fire, our Sun, (that is where sulfur comes in), and when that Sun dies, another younger Sun will take it's place. It will be FOREVER. You can bet your last dollar on it. And the antichrist/beast and false prophet shall be cast there in the Lake of Fire also. And in the very end, Satan shall also be cast there, in the lake of fire. (See Rev. 19:20 and Rev. 20:10).

It is written that the sea and hell delivered up those who were in them, and they were judged according to their works (beliefs and ways). So even many who are in hell will be excused because their sins were not as grievous as the sins they do now, at this time upon the Earth. But they paid quite a price with their souls in hell this long, over 2,000 years now. The devil is depicted as a dragon in Rev. 12. If you only knew. I'm not telling you any of what's happening there. You asked about all of this though. That's all I have to say right now about it.

Think about the good things of God, which are massively more important. God is Good. Only a handful go to hell compared to tons of all of the rest of us. God is a very merciful God, but some are just beyond help. But when you serve God, you get to know laughter, love, joy, happiness, being ecstatic, loving unconditionally and loving deeply, and getting to do all of the many fun things to do, and playing, and all sorts of things. Singing in the church choir, being in Church Plays. You are remembering the goodness of God.

It Is Time For This,

Michael

I don't have any problem with churches that don't add in their own spin on the Biblical work, I just don't like churches that teach Extra-Biblical Beliefs.

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't have any problem with churches that don't add in their own spin on the Biblical work, I just don't like churches that teach Extra-Biblical Beliefs.

=M=

I can understand that, Mark. Do you think I do that?? I don't know what to think about Old Earth Creation, when it says that things were created in 6 days, and that is 3.5 billion years ago or whatever. I'm just not understanding everything. Please let me know. I know God created Adam as an older person than a baby. And He created the creatures and fowl older. So why couldn't He had created the Universe older?? I still believe that it's only been 8,000 years or so, because man has been created 5 days after the Universe was created. That's what it says. I don't know what to think sometimes. It seems like sometimes it feels one way and other times, like the other way. Time will tell.

Well, will close for now. Let me know how you feel. I know you are an old earth, young creationist. I don't understand.

May The Lord Shine Brightly Through Your Countenance,

Michael

:third:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can understand that, Mark. Do you think I do that?? I don't know what to think about Old Earth Creation, when it says that things were created in 6 days, and that is 3.5 billion years ago or whatever. I'm just not understanding everything. Please let me know. I know God created Adam as an older person than a baby. And He created the creatures and fowl older. So why couldn't He had created the Universe older?? I still believe that it's only been 8,000 years or so, because man has been created 5 days after the Universe was created. That's what it says. I don't know what to think sometimes. It seems like sometimes it feels one way and other times, like the other way. Time will tell.

Well, will close for now. Let me know how you feel. I know you are an old earth, young creationist. I don't understand.

May The Lord Shine Brightly Through Your Countenance,

Michael

:third:

yeah, michael, i'm certainly not trying to tell anyone how to think or believe, but i try to help imagine and still be in line with scripture. imagine, if you will, that God isn't really interested in time as we measure it, hence everything can be as old as it seems to us, but not to God. i know there are calculations on how God measures time, but i submit, we don't know. we can't comprehend the time scale God created. i know one can cite 1,000 years is but a day in heaven. even so, it doesn't LOOK like it's 8,000 years old. i just know God did it all. God is Love and infinite Goodness. He expressed His love with creation, that we might love Him in return. Time:think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
no marky, yes i mean. wait - if it turns out that yec is true. amen. God's Will, not my own. ur a cool dude mark. you may get into a good church someday. if you want. start your own ? jk - peace

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
yeah, michael, i'm certainly not trying to tell anyone how to think or believe, but i try to help imagine and still be in line with scripture. imagine, if you will, that God isn't really interested in time as we measure it, hence everything can be as old as it seems to us, but not to God. i know there are calculations on how God measures time, but i submit, we don't know. we can't comprehend the time scale God created. i know one can cite 1,000 years is but a day in heaven. even so, it doesn't LOOK like it's 8,000 years old. i just know God did it all. God is Love and infinite Goodness. He expressed His love with creation, that we might love Him in return. Time:think:

Hi Patrick Jane! : D

Science has Shown that Time flows at different rates, depending on where you are (Point of Reference) in the Universe; As well as the Bible.

Good Point.

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I'm shocked that you are still awake!! Did you know that I sent you a PM a bit ago?? You didn't answer. So you are a YEC too? Wonderful!! 6days used to be the same way, but all of the stuff that was millions of years old got to him. I guess we'd have to hear from him what he thinks now. I just don't trust any of the methods they use to date things ages. Carbon dating? None of them know what they're doing. 8,000 years ago is a LONG TIME!! And I suppose a lot of the giants that were in the Earth were washed away with the flood also and Noah was saved. It says, and there were giants in the Earth in those days..." I suppose they took the plunge with many of the dinosaurs who couldn't fit on the dang boat. Oh well, it's really nice talking with you again, especially this late. God's Love Coming Your Way!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I don't know, Michael.
What makes you say that?
I think that Six Days Accepts YEC Theory, as Well.

=M=

Most Old Earth Creationists place the Extra Time in the Six Days, and say that they are not 24 Hour Day Periods, but Millions of Years Time Span.

I know Six Days believes in 24 Hour Creation days, so he is no OEC based just on that.

I know that I'm a OEYLC (Old Earth, Young Life Creationist) for Certain.

So, I believe that the Earth is Older than the Man who is On it. : D

Makes sense, right?

That way if YECs are all Correct, I'm right.
Oh, and if OECs that don't believe in Evolution turn out to be Correct, I'm also Right.
Isn't it nice for me.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
no marky, yes i mean. wait - if it turns out that yec is true. amen. God's Will, not my own. ur a cool dude mark. you may get into a good church someday. if you want. start your own ? jk - peace

Hey, patrick jane,

How is it going for you 2nite?? Were we up late last night or what?? I was up 'til 5 a.m. It was horrible. I woke up around noon, so I got seven hours of sleep. Not too shabby! Well, I see you are having a jolly ol' time hopping around the TOL forums and website. I may have some eggs before I go to bed 2nite. I already had fried chicken, and cheese and crackers, and pudding. I had a breast and a leg. I guess you could call me a breast man. Not too keen on those legs. There's hardly any meat on them. Heheheeheh!!

I think some scrambled eggs with bacon pieces and mozzarella cheese in them. Fried in butter. Yumm!! It doesn't take long to make or eat, so I'll still get to bed at a decent hour.

Patrick jane. Where do you live? You are up all night so easily. Are you in England or Australia?? I just have this feeling. Mark and I are usually fighting to stay awake.

Well, God Be With You, patrick j,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
6 days - a qaudrillion-quintillion- zillion, billion trillion days. whooo hooo, what a God we have ! ! ! even if we die and there's nothing, what a treat life is !:Slippery:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey, patrick jane,

How is it going for you 2nite?? Were we up late last night or what?? I was up 'til 5 a.m. It was horrible. I woke up around noon, so I got seven hours of sleep. Not too shabby! Well, I see you are having a jolly ol' time hopping around the TOL forums and website. I may have some eggs before I go to bed 2nite. I already had fried chicken, and cheese and crackers, and pudding. I had a breast and a leg. I guess you could call me a breast man. Not too keen on those legs. There's hardly any meat on them. Heheheeheh!!

I think some scrambled eggs with bacon pieces and mozzarella cheese in them. Fried in butter. Yumm!! It doesn't take long to make or eat, so I'll still get to bed at a decent hour.

Patrick jane. Where do you live? You are up all night so easily. Are you in England or Australia?? I just have this feeling. Mark and I are usually fighting to stay awake.

Well, God Be With You, patrick j,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
no, usa - st. louis, just blessed with a little early retirement ? i'm in a weird sleep pattern the last 2 months. i don't like it much. just a dreamer/philosopher ? waiting for something, perhaps:5020:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know, Michael.
What makes you say that?
I think that Six Days Accepts YEC Theory, as Well.

=M=

Most Old Earth Creationists place the Extra Time in the Six Days, and say that they are not 24 Hour Day Periods, but Millions of Years Time Span.

I know Six Days believes in 24 Hour Creation days, so he is no OEC based just on that.

I know that I'm a OEYLC (Old Earth, Young Life Creationist) for Certain.

So, I believe that the Earth is Older than the Man who is On it. : D

Makes sense, right?

That way if YECs are all Correct, I'm right.
Oh, and if OECs that don't believe in Evolution turn out to be Correct, I'm also Right.
Isn't it nice for me.

Mark, I don't know what to make of it all. I'll just have to wait until I meet Our Maker. TBH, I believed that the Universe and Earth was old and that the years were different. I recently prayed to God to send rain on a certain day if the Creation was actually 6 literal 24-hour days, and He sent the rain. It totally destroyed the way I had been thinking and that is the reason I am publishing a 7th Edition of my book, because I had the opposite written in there. You see, I can get correct responses to some hard questions when I need to know the truth of the matter to share with others, with rain or no rain. Read Rev. 11:6. "These (two) have the power that it rain (not) during the days of their prophecy, and have power to smite the earth with plagues as often as they will." I don't abuse the fact though. God sent 8 inches of snow so I would know to come to Phoenix. I wanted to go to Miami Beach, FL. But He said Phoenix. I didn't know why. A few months after I got here, an angel spoke to me saying that I would die here. The angel said, "Look at the palm trees and terrain, and plants and the extreme dry heat. The city is named after a mythological Egyptian bird called a Phoenix. The angel further explained that, 'and they shall die in a city which spiritually is like Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).' (See Rev. 11:8). Make of it what you will. Evidently Jerusalem was tainted and spiritually like Sodom and Egypt, when they crucified Jesus. All I know is that everything is going to Plan, and I am just trying to reach as many as I can before I go. I'm so sorry if I'm bumming you out. There is reason to be extremely happy about it, because it means that Jesus is coming soon, and that will be wonderful!!

Will close for now.

Michael

:singer:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
It is getting kinda late for the Guy, so I totally understand.

The truth is, there is nowhere in the Bible where God fights the Devil before time began.

Sad really, I mean that Catholics and Others would teach that to people, given there is no Proof of it in the Bible.
Maybe it needed to be made up to go along with Catholic Hell, and Heaven?

You know, like the devil is down there already, and has been since before creation or something, which Obviously doesn't line up with the Bible.

=M=

Status
Not open for further replies.