Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
that's enough for today my young unlearned ones

Dear patrick jane,

I did not say 'my young unlearned ones.' I'm just saying that God did not pour it all out on me at one time either. I probably would have crumbled. Rather He taught me little by little, without overwhelming me. That's all that I meant. And yes, I am getting ready to hit the sack again. Good Night.

In Christ's Love,

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

You know the meaning of comes out of nowhere. Try comes out of an undefined place, like God's toybox. 'It figures' to you also.

Michael

No Michael, I do not know your meaning of "comes out of nowhere". I know how I use that phrase. When I use those words, I realize it is in regard to my subjective perspective, but not in regard to the objective reality. You seem to want to force your inaccurate perspective upon the objective reality. Rather than allow the objective reality to inform your perspective.

Do you have any evidence for things that "come out of nowhere" as you say?

You must have some evidence of things that appear suddenly out of non existence, rather than things that are a recombination of preexisting things, and or that gradually developed from smaller components, right?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Mark is not the one who is trolling. You both go at it. Not by trolling, but by asking and answering each others' questions. I am no liar and I am one of Mark's "Friends."

As you saw, Mark committed the dumbest troll imaginable. Three times, he lied about what I said here. It's really hard to catch someone in a lie on the net, because they might be mistaken. But each time, I gave him a chance to correct his dishonesty, and he doubled down on it.

And then he pulled the old "do you believe in evolution" scam. If one says "yes", then the creationist says "aha!" it's just a belief, not science."

And if one says "No, faith has no place in science", the creationist says "aha!, even you don't believe it."

And if one says (as I did) "I believe in God. I accept evolution because of the evidence", the creationists gets angry and tries to pull one of the above dishonesties anyway. (as Mark did)

The fact that you support him in that kind of thing tells us all we need to know about your sincerity as a Christian. If you want to convince anyone of your talks with angels, you've done yourself considerable damage here.

noguru

As you saw, Mark committed the dumbest troll imaginable. Three times, he lied about what I said here. It's really hard to catch someone in a lie on the net, because they might be mistaken. But each time, I gave him a chance to correct his dishonesty, and he doubled down on it.

And then he pulled the old "do you believe in evolution" scam. If one says "yes", then the creationist says "aha!" it's just a belief, not science."

And if one says "No, faith has no place in science", the creationist says "aha!, even you don't believe it."

And if one says (as I did) "I believe in God. I accept evolution because of the evidence", the creationists gets angry and tries to pull one of the above dishonesties anyway. (as Mark did)

The fact that you support him in that kind of thing tells us all we need to know about your sincerity as a Christian. If you want to convince anyone of your talks with angels, you've done yourself considerable damage here.

I think the Black Crowes wrote a song about Michael.

She Talks To Angels

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Barbarian,

I believe in Mark because we are very similar in our beliefs and friendship. I support him because I want to. You should be so lucky to have as good a friend as I have with Mark. Yes, I'm a sincere Christian. Are you a sincere Catholic?? Why do you trample on God's Creation admission? If I have done any 'considerable' damage because I've been lucky enough to have been visited by angels, then so be it. I'd still rather have been visited by them. If you figure that's damage, whatever. I am one of the luckiest men in the whole world for a long time indeed. I am amazed and so very thankful that I cannot express it in ANY words!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Michael, I do not know your meaning of "comes out of nowhere". I know how I use that phrase. When I use those words, I realize it is in regard to my subjective perspective, but not in regard to the objective reality. You seem to want to force your inaccurate perspective upon the objective reality. Rather than allow the objective reality to inform your perspective.

Do you have any evidence for things that "come out of nowhere" as you say?

You must have some evidence of things that appear suddenly out of non existence, rather than things that are a recombination of preexisting things, and or that gradually developed from smaller components, right?

Dear noguru,

Gee, you sure are a ninny worrying so much about coming out of nowhere. A bat can come out of nowhere! You know, those flying mammals?? Taking a hit from the pitcher when you're up to bat, same thing. Unplanned. Just happens. My first angel visiting me came out of nowhere, as a phrase! My second, third and more angels visiting me came out of nowhere. Are you getting my point now? Probably not. You'd rather just argue about some simple thing. I love you regardless, Noguru. I'm not here to condemn anyone, so don't think for one MINUTE, that I am. I am hoping to lead some to the Lord. Why should God send me to the ones who don't need me. He sends me instead to you and Barbarian, one Christian and one Catholic, who have a problem with believing is God's Sovereign Creation Testimony. There's no reason I should doubt it, for it came from an impeccable witness. So I believe. If you don't choose to, fine. It's your life. I'm not here to condemn you, or any atheist here. I have become friends with all of the atheists here. We have a lot in common....Love and other things. And I am a happier man for it, so feel my joy please.

Praise The Lord, Noguru,

Michael

:cloud9:

:singer:

:yoshi:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I believe in Mark because we are very similar in our beliefs and friendship.

What is right should have mattered most to you.

I support him because I want to. You should be so lucky to have as good a friend as I have with Mark.

I hope my friends are good enough to call me out, if I ever lie the way Mark does.

Yes, I'm a sincere Christian.

You have given us reason to doubt it. Not that you have to be Catholic to be Christian. I know many non-Catholics who are as Christian as any of us. But you clearly haven't gotten His message.

Are you a sincere Catholic??

Being Catholic doesn't mean we are always perfect in our Christian belief, either. But most of us do better than you just did.

Why do you trample on God's Creation admission?

I just accept it the way He did it. You hoped to shield Mark from the consequences of his behavior, but it didn't work out so well for you.

Learn from it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:idea:
Dear Barbarian,

I believe in Mark because we are very similar in our beliefs and friendship. I support him because I want to. You should be so lucky to have as good a friend as I have with Mark. Yes, I'm a sincere Christian. Are you a sincere Catholic?? Why do you trample on God's Creation admission? If I have done any 'considerable' damage because I've been lucky enough to have been visited by angels, then so be it. I'd still rather have been visited by them. If you figure that's damage, whatever. I am one of the luckiest men in the whole world for a long time indeed. I am amazed and so very thankful that I cannot express it in ANY words!

Michael
write a book

noguru

Dear noguru,

Gee, you sure are a ninny worrying so much about coming out of nowhere.

Michael again you misrepresent me. I am not worried, and I think you are the ninny. You made a claim about "coming out of nowhere". I was asking you to support the claim. Obviously you cannot support the claim you made, or define it in a way that negates my point. Do you think your methodology can somehow lead people to Christ?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Mark is, at this point, just trolling. Hard to believe any creationist is stupid enough to still try the "do you believe in evolution" now.

Do you believe in Evolution, Now?

:third:

=M=

I guess I will sleep good tonight, knowing Evolution has been proven incorrect and unfounded.
Barbie said:
I'm pointing out that you lied when you claimed I said I "believe in" evolution.

So, You don't believe in Evolution?

That's Good, I don't either.

:rotfl:

Oh, JD!!!

Check it out!!!

If you believe in Evolution
; You're Wrong!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael again you misrepresent me. I am not worried, and I think you are the ninny. You made a claim about "coming out of nowhere". I was asking you to support the claim. Obviously you cannot support the claim you made, or define it in a way that negates my point. Do you think your methodology can somehow lead people to Christ?

Dear noguru,

Listen, I am tired of talking about your coming out of nowhere subject. I'm not going to keep up with it. I've told you all I can tell you. I'll also have you know I have led MANY people to Jesus Christ!! You don't know me at all.

I am glad you are posting noguru. But quit beating a dead horse. You know that I am always very happy when you come here to this thread. The last time was too long. Will chat soon, I hope!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Better Answer;

=M=

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Have you Heard, The Voyage - The Moody Blues

Genesis 1:1 KJV In the beginning God Created the heaven and the earth.

you guys are hilarious, i love it ! yu know hat i'm talking about, i told you you my belief on God, Jesus, creation and all tied together on PM's. you send me videos, links and questions. it's ok i'm gettin to know you i hope. i've heard alot of songs, having lived in 6 decades. i really like music. but it was another non-answer. they're adding up:sigh:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear noguru,

What is the point you're trying to make or what is your question. This is getting tiring. Do you mean God's voice coming out of nowhere?? Do you mean an angel visiting me coming out of nowhere?? What is your deal? It means simply that it was unexpected and that I did not know quite where it was coming from at the time. Is that what you need to hear? Or have I still got it wrong? I don't want to discuss this again to satisfy your quest. I do not know what you want.

In Brotherly Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you guys are hilarious, i love it ! yu know hat i'm talking about, i told you you my belief on God, Jesus, creation and all tied together on PM's. you send me videos, links and questions. it's ok i'm gettin to know you i hope. i've heard alot of songs, having lived in 6 decades. i really like music. but it was another non-answer. they're adding up:sigh:

Dear patrick jane,

I'm not trying to be misleading. So you've lived in 6 decades?? I thought you were much younger than that. I figured you were a lot younger, like 25-30 years old. Congratulations either way!!

Michael

:jump:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

I'm not trying to be misleading. So you've lived in 6 decades?? I thought you were much younger than that. I figured you were a lot younger, like 25-30 years old. Congratulations either way!!

Michael

:jump:

i was replying to =M=, not you but thanks. what fun getting older huh ? he posted video from moody blues. we are Blessed if we can grow older, even losing family along the way. Blessing. good to see ya michael, you look great today !:rapture:

Status
Not open for further replies.