Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Hmm.

What an interesting Artwork.

=M=

I guess I will sleep good tonight, knowing Evolution has been proven incorrect and unfounded.
Barbie said:
I'm pointing out that you lied when you claimed I said I "believe in" evolution.

So, You don't believe in Evolution?

That's Good, I don't either.

I accept evolution, because it's directly observed.

Mutation is all that has been observed, and that is not the speciation which is described in the Origin of Species. If speciation has never been observed; why do you believe the theory of Evolution is a sufficient Explanation for the origins of the Various forms of life we share this planet with?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i can see that i'm arguing both sides and seem to be agreeing with both sides. to me personally, i don't care how old anyone says anything is. if i say life was forced to adapt or go extinct i'm speaking generally, i could say God forced it or made it happen, personally, again just me, i may not agree with how involved God is in every detail of life on earth. so many horrible terrible evil things happen every second. the harshness and cruelty of people and nature. we all get 100 trips around the sun at most, and God expects us to get it right before we die ? we are born into sin and we must overcome the world around us or go to hell. even if people never got a chance to know Jesus. whole nuther topic, i know. how do i make sense of the whole story. i turn it over to God and allow it to make sense in my mind. i try not to fight it. peace and love to all and God Bless:jawdrop: what is allele ? anyone ? :doh:

Dear patrick jane,

God does not want you to be unhappy. Believe whatever you wish. Just make sure you learn enough about what you are believing.

An allele is one of a number of alternative forms of the same gene. Look it all up in wikipedia (English). You don't have to donate there or pay to use it. Anyway, that's all the help I can give you. I just always figured it was part of a gene. But this will help you more, I hope.

Michael

:cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
JD, Barbie Girl!!!

Michael, Six Days, Patrick, and AL!!!

I was denied Marriage, by the Pastor, who now is Pastor of the Church I grew Up In.

I know this is totally Off Subject, but listen.

He Said; "People shouldn't live together, and Not be Married; you two Live together, so I will not marry you".

Really though, that's what he said...

I'm not aware of Any Verse in the Bible that says if two people are living together, they shouldn't be allowed to get married. Did I miss something?

I was just really excited to get hitched in the Church I grew up in, and My Fiance Liked the sound of it; then we got denied.

Are any of you aware of a Verse that says if A Man and a Woman Live together, it is wrong to marry them?

That's what this "Pastor" is telling me; of course this is the same man that talks about football during the Service, and sometimes lets church out a Bit Early to catch a little more of "The Game".

Sad thing is, the pastor that was working there before would have married us.
Oh well, It's not like I go to Church anyway; So, I guess I don't care where I get married when it comes down to it.

=M=

Makes more sense to believe that Everything was Created by Someone Capable of Creating it, than Nobody doing Nothing Creating it.

It makes less sense to believe in a Theory that there is Observable Evidence Against.
Like the fact that Dogs have not Speciated from Wolves in the Time they have been Separated.

I'm sure you Atheists will just overlook that dog detail.

Mutation is a Destructive force, and you think it Creates.

Dear Mark,

I'm very sorry about your marriage plans. That really is a shame. You try to make your situation better and get kicked in the butt. I hope you can still get married as soon as you'd like. In these days, it is a blessing that you're so much in love that you want to marry!

Will PM you.

In God's Love,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

I'm very sorry about your marriage plans. That really is a shame. You try to make your situation better and get kicked in the butt. I hope you can still get married as soon as you'd like. In these days, it is a blessing that you're so much in love that you want to marry!

Will PM you.

In God's Love,

Michael

no - =M=, i have not seen a verse or scripture that says that, or implies it. i would go to a different Church or have a private citizen wedding. make it your own wedding, it should'nt be about a church or a pastors' approval. don't let that stop you. even justice of the peace or whatever:AoO:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

God does not want you to be unhappy. Believe whatever you wish. Just make sure you learn enough about what you are believing.

An allele is one of a number of alternative forms of the same gene. Look it all up in wikipedia (English). You don't have to donate there or pay to use it. Anyway, that's all the help I can give you. I just always figured it was part of a gene. But this will help you more, I hope.

Michael

thanks for the info on allele, i get it. i'm ok, not unhappy at all, just aware of all the pain and suffering everywhere. i don't dwell on it. yes, i need to use wikipedia more. i'm so old school, and used to paper books. i use computers for work and not much more until a few months ago, i just looked for a site that discussed deep things. i like it alot so far. good tidings :surf:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Neither am I an "evolutionist". That is a made up word that creationists use to try and make accepting science the same as theological faith. It is like saying "You are a gravitist.", simply because one accepts the evidence for gravity. Evolution in biology is about biodiversity and determining the mechanisms which lead to that from common ancestry. Those mechanisms, one more time, are genetic variation and reproductive advantage. Neither of these mechanisms have been falsified, and this is why creationists behave like little children. Kicking and screaming because they don't like the evidence. They seem to want to keep the mechanisms for biodiversity a mystery so they can say it was "miraculous". This is why I asked one of our resident anti science dogmatic creationists to define "miracle" for us. You see that none had the courage or honesty to tackle that question.

I do not dispute that there is a God. Nor do I dispute that God uses nature to bring about his plan. Creationists want to make their God an inept God who cannot create a seamless and completely functional universe which fulfills His purpose.

Dear Noguru,

A miracle is something that happens that comes out of nowhere and is true, as unlikely as it may be. Does that explain it for you? If you say you don't dispute a God, why do you want to alter His testimony? He told you how He created everything through His prophets. God does nothing except that He first tells His prophets to tell the people first. God is not the one who is inept. He's very capable of creating a real functional Universe on His terms with some freedom to it, but He controls all of it. You see how wild the earth is now?? He predicted it would happen over 2,000 years earlier. You don't know Him well enough to know that. He foretold of Jesus being born a couple thousand years before He was also. See Rev. 6:8. The devil is given 1/4 part of the earth to cause death by famine, or the sword or cancer, or whatever. But the devil couldn't do a thing at any time, or during any instance, unless God allowed him to alter one nucleus or sub-atomic without His say so. No one touches nothing 'cept God approves it first. You can bet your bangles on that.

Praise The Lord,

Michael

:singer:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
thanks for the info on allele, i get it. i'm ok, not unhappy at all, just aware of all the pain and suffering everywhere. i don't dwell on it. yes, i need to use wikipedia more. i'm so old school, and used to paper books. i use computers for work and not much more until a few months ago, i just looked for a site that discussed deep things. i like it alot so far. good tidings :surf:

Dear Patrick Jane,

You always remember that the Lord God predicted this all 2,000 years ago in the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation. Jesus told us when we see things going awry, know that the time is near. So don't be bummed. Just keep your eye on the Eastern sky. As lightning shines from the East to the West, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be (Jesus). So just try to rise above all of the calamity and wait and see what happens. You picked a good time to choose God in your life. There's probably more behind that than just coincidence. Just maybe the Lord is moving into your life again because He wants you!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Patrick Jane,

You always remember that the Lord God predicted this all 2,000 years ago in the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation. Jesus told us when we see things going awry, know that the time is near. So don't be bummed. Just keep your eye on the Eastern sky. As lightning shines from the East to the West, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be (Jesus). So just try to rise above all of the calamity and wait and see what happens. You picked a good time to choose God in your life. There's probably more behind that than just coincidence. Just maybe the Lord is moving into your life again because He wants you!

Michael

have you ever seen or started a thread on Revelation and Old Testament prophesy about the end time and how current events can be signs ? did you ever hear of a video called The Star of Bethlehem ? different topic but not far off. all scripture related , no occult stuff. i think there is a guy on tbn or one of those channels. you seem to have a wall up michael. don't be bummed or ashamed, talk to me:cool:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

Yes, I have. I have written a book also. The seventh edition is at the Publisher's now. It is suppose to go to the printer and be ready in 2 or 3 weeks at Barnes & Noble. I will put it online for free as soon as I get the chance. I will instruct you then how to get to read it for FREE. No, I've never heard of a video called The Star of Bethlehem. Patrick, do you really think I have a wall up? I told you what no one else would answer. What allele meant. Everyone else ignored you and I remembered you had asked and told you. I'm far from being bummed or ashamed. I am full of joy and happiness as I await each day. OK, gotta run. Good Night!!

God Bless Your Heart!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

Yes, I have. I have written a book also. The seventh edition is at the Publisher's now. It is suppose to go to the printer and be ready in 2 or 3 weeks at Barnes & Noble. I will put it online for free as soon as I get the chance. I will instruct you then how to get to read it for FREE. No, I've never heard of a video called The Star of Bethlehem. Patrick, do you really think I have a wall up? I told you what no one else would answer. What allele meant. Everyone else ignored you and I remembered you had asked and told you. I'm far from being bummed or ashamed. I am full of joy and happiness as I await each day. OK, gotta run. Good Night!!

God Bless Your Heart!

Michael

i was kidding about shame and bummed. you used bummed with me a couple times, no biggy. i would like to know more about your book and you. and how you gotto write one. it just seems like ur always saying , gotta go, god bless, talk to u later. that's ok, i did notice u answered about allele. i don't feel ignored or bummed or upset or confused or depressed or sad or glum or down or lonely. they are kinda labelling adjectives i don't wanna use. don't apoligize, no need, we all do it. ur my friend and i want to keep it that way. you know how God works:BillyBob:

noguru

Mutation is a Destructive force, and you think it Creates.

"Mutation" in regard to genetics simply means "variation from an exact copy". It does not matter how much you try to distort reality, it remains there, staring us right in the face.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Mark is, at this point, just trolling. Hard to believe any creationist is stupid enough to still try the "do you believe in evolution" now.

But there he is. The dishonesty depends on conflating "believe" with "faith."

We've come to expect creationists to lie when they think it might be to their advantage. We have to remember that not all creationists are like that. Just people like Mark and his friends.

6days

MarkSeaSigh said:
Mutation is all that has been observed, ...

Mark. ..I'm agreeing with you but going to word things slightly different.

Evolutionists would argue that natural selection is also observed, and that *is correct. However, natural selection never creates anything. Natural selection basically means that sometimes the weak and unfit die. *

Evolutionists need a mechanism that create. They need something that can add enough information into the genome of a bacteria that ...voila, you have a biologist. The only hope to fulfill their faith is mutations and "millions and millions" of years.

So... can mutations create? *Not really, although they can corrupt and change what already exists. For example a mutation can cause a leg to grow out of a flies head. Mutations can cause all types of genetic disorders. Mutations can sit silently in the genome to cause problems to later generations. We all know mutations are harmful. Nobody sits inside a exray machine for 24 hours and thinks something good will happen.

Now, at this point evolutionists interject that some mutations are beneficial. That is also true. It is rare but a mutation can sometimes have a beneficial outcome. But, that isn't the issue. The issue, or the problem for evolutionism is that it needs a increase of NEW genetic information. Example... a mutation can sometimes cause resistance to something harmful...that can be beneficial!! But, often, if not always, there has been a loss, or a corruption of pre-existing genetic information. Mutations are not the engine of evolutionism.... that engine is blind faith trying to explain our existence ...without the Creator.

MarkSeaSigh said:
and that is not the speciation which is described in the Origin of Species. If speciation has never been observed;*why do you believe the theory of Evolution is a sufficient Explanation for the origins of the Various forms of life we share this planet with?

Uh....well I sort of agree and disagree. The problem is that the word 'speciation' doesn't have a definition everyone agrees on. It generally means when a population has changed and divided and no longer interbreed. *Biblical creationists agree with that. It can happen very rapidly because of the way God has programmed the genome, allowing organisms to adapt and survive. So...yes a lizard can change, perhaps speciate but it always remains a lizard. Finches can change and adapt...they will always be a bird...never a biologist. God created animals, birds etc..."after their kind".*

noguru

Evolutionists would argue that natural selection is also observed, and that *is correct. However, natural selection never creates anything. Natural selection basically means that sometimes the weak and unfit die. *

Evolutionists need a mechanism that create. They need something that can add enough information into the genome of a bacteria that ...voila, you have a biologist. The only hope to fulfill their faith is mutations and "millions and millions" of years.

So... can mutations create? *Not really, although they can corrupt and change what already exists. For example a mutation can cause a leg to grow out of a flies head. Mutations can cause all types of genetic disorders. Mutations can sit silently in the genome to cause problems to later generations. We all know mutations are harmful. Nobody sits inside a exray machine for 24 hours and thinks something good will happen.

Now, at this point evolutionists interject that some mutations are beneficial. That is also true. It is rare but a mutation can sometimes have a beneficial outcome. But, that isn't the issue. The issue, or the problem for evolutionism is that it needs a increase of NEW genetic information. Example... a mutation can sometimes cause resistance to something harmful...that can be beneficial!! But, often, if not always, there has been a loss, or a corruption of pre-existing genetic information. Mutations are not the engine of evolutionism.... that engine is blind faith trying to explain our existence ...without the Creator.

Uh....well I sort of agree and disagree. The problem is that the word 'speciation' doesn't have a definition everyone agrees on. It generally means when a population has changed and divided and no longer interbreed. *Biblical creationists agree with that. It can happen very rapidly because of the way God has programmed the genome, allowing organisms to adapt and survive. So...yes a lizard can change, perhaps speciate but it always remains a lizard. Finches can change and adapt...they will always be a bird...never a biologist. God created animals, birds etc..."after their kind".*

Again 6days demonstrates his ignorance (real or feigned) of how "mutation" is used in genetics. A "mutation" is simply a "variation from an exact copy" of the genome. Most genetic variations are initially neutral, but convey a reproductive advantage later. When a colony population invades a new environment, biome, and/or utilizes a new/different food source. I know that 6days is very confused about the details of this subject, but it would help if he at least tried to understand.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can you define "comes out of nowhere"? And how would we use such a definition in science?

No.

Dear noguru,

You know the meaning of comes out of nowhere. Try comes out of an undefined place, like God's toybox. 'It figures' to you also.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i was kidding about shame and bummed. you used bummed with me a couple times, no biggy. i would like to know more about your book and you. and how you gotto write one. it just seems like ur always saying , gotta go, god bless, talk to u later. that's ok, i did notice u answered about allele. i don't feel ignored or bummed or upset or confused or depressed or sad or glum or down or lonely. they are kinda labelling adjectives i don't wanna use. don't apoligize, no need, we all do it. ur my friend and i want to keep it that way. you know how God works:BillyBob:

Dear patrick jane,

Well, thanks for saying that you feel good instead. I can't talk much about the book for another 2, maybe 3 weeks. I have to wait for the Publisher to get it to the press. Then I will have access to it. I can't do anything much about it right now. I was initially visited by three angels, one each week, for 3 weeks. The first one said, "Fear God, and give Him glory, for the Hour of His judgment has come upon all of the Earth, and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." Those were the exact words. I will leave it at that for now. That is enough info for starters. I have had angels visit me more than just the 3 initial times. It's been an enchanted and difficult life for me. You don't get the good without fighting hard for it, from the aggressors. Sure, I've had to fight with the devil since it first happened. Whatever. I'm very good at it now, so that is cool. But it takes time and actual personal experiences to get there. That's enough for today. God Be With You And Bless You, patrick jane,

Michael

:up:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear 6days,

Pretty good explanation, TBH. I still cannot say lizards speciate. I think they just change some. Like you said, it always remains a lizard. Now God did change a serpent into a snake by removing the serpent's legs and letting it become a snake who has to lick the dust to get around. But that was God's work, not evolution.

Great job, 6days, I loved it.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mark is, at this point, just trolling. Hard to believe any creationist is stupid enough to still try the "do you believe in evolution" now.

But there he is. The dishonesty depends on conflating "believe" with "faith."

We've come to expect creationists to lie when they think it might be to their advantage. We have to remember that not all creationists are like that. Just people like Mark and his friends.

Michael observes:

Mark is not the one who is trolling. You both go at it. Not by trolling, but by asking and answering each others' questions. I am no liar and I am one of Mark's "Friends."

Michael

:yoshi:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

Well, thanks for saying that you feel good instead. I can't talk much about the book for another 2, maybe 3 weeks. I have to wait for the Publisher to get it to the press. Then I will have access to it. I can't do anything much about it right now. I was initially visited by three angels, one each week, for 3 weeks. The first one said, "Fear God, and give Him glory, for the Hour of His judgment has come upon all of the Earth, and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." Those were the exact words. I will leave it at that for now. That is enough info for starters. I have had angels visit me more than just the 3 initial times. It's been an enchanted and difficult life for me. You don't get the good without fighting hard for it, from the aggressors. Sure, I've had to fight with the devil since it first happened. Whatever. I'm very good at it now, so that is cool. But it takes time and actual personal experiences to get there. That's enough for today. God Be With You And Bless You, patrick jane,

Michael

:up:

that's enough for today my young unlearned ones

Status
Not open for further replies.