Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[W]e live in an age of Jezebel...

You thought Trump :greedy: and concubine
stripper.gif
changed that spirit? :freak: Matt. 14:3–12 I've got a bridge to sell you. It's got a big, beautiful T on it. :banana:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
trump's really old, he's fat, he has anger management issues...

with any luck, spence will be leading the country

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Actually those are conclusions from the studies (plural) involved.

That just tells me you haven't read them. Now give me a hinge free misogynist screed to wrap it up:

That'll do.

A person's nature and a person's intent are two entirely different things. If a man hits a woman, they are deemed the same thing. If they give a man a raise, it's deemed the same thing- 'dominant male'.
you people are just lame. Stop perpetuating nonsense :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A person's nature and a person's intent are two entirely different things. If a man hits a woman, they are deemed the same thing. If they give a man a raise, it's deemed the same thing- 'dominant male'.
you people are just lame. Stop perpetuating nonsense :rolleyes:
That's just you declaring things in the face of authority you don't encompass and can't answer.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's just you declaring things in the face of authority you don't encompass and can't answer.

The field of criminal psychology separates the feminist notion from it's ideas, which is proper science- you all make vast declarations based on the ugly bias of feminists who really don't want to solve problems but rather just label men as insecure.

You're authority is Anna, to put it simply- liberal women with a motive to exalt their self at the cost of male dignity. You can't face reality, that much has been made abundantly clear, and these are the reasons why I cannot stand the feminist lobby because it turns those like yourself into dishonest, counter intuitive tards.

Arthur Brain

The sixties made sex into a game and made it idolatrous. I've got a strong hunch that rape was far less common before 1950.

Based on what? You think society was oh so civilized back then and before or something? Chances are it was just as prevalent in times past as it is now, if not more so given how women were regarded as unequal in terms of rights etc.

Arthur Brain

The field of criminal psychology separates the feminist notion from it's ideas, which is proper science- you all make vast declarations based on the ugly bias of feminists who really don't want to solve problems but rather just label men as insecure.

You're authority is Anna, to put it simply- liberal women with a motive to exalt their self at the cost of male dignity. You can't face reality, that much has been made abundantly clear, and these are the reasons why I cannot stand the feminist lobby because it turns those like yourself into dishonest, counter intuitive tards.

Kid, go back to your X box and blow some zombies away or something. I'm tired of you spamming up this thread with your adolescent little rants.

Arthur Brain

and you think he's going to respect that and leave?

why not just put him on ignore?

Of course not, much as I don't expect you to behave like a grown up instead of a troll most of the time yourself. I'm not in the habit of reporting stuff or having an actual ignore list so I pick and choose times to respond when I see fit. Could care less if you have a problem with that. :)

ok doser

Of course not, much as I don't expect you to behave like a grown up instead of a troll most of the time yourself. I'm not in the habit of reporting stuff or having an actual ignore list so I pick and choose times to respond when I see fit. Could care less if you have a problem with that. :)

well, at times i think you have the potential to be a better contributor to the site

not when you're flirting with cruci, though :idunno:

Arthur Brain

well, at times i think you have the potential to be a better contributor to the site

not when you're flirting with cruci, though :idunno:

Really? Maybe if you hadn't trolled myself, TH, Barbarian, Rusha, Anna so much I'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you could actually be sincere on things. As it is you contribute more to this site when you're not around as far as I'm concerned and the 'flirting' comment only underscores that all the more. Why you do it and what you actually get out of it is anyone's guess, maybe even yours but at this present time, not interested.

ok doser

Really? Maybe if you hadn't trolled myself, TH, Barbarian, Rusha, Anna so much I'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you could actually be sincere on things. As it is you contribute more to this site when you're not around as far as I'm concerned and the 'flirting' comment only underscores that all the more. Why you do it and what you actually get out of it is anyone's guess, maybe even yours but at this present time, not interested.

you should really lay off on all the "troll" stuff too artie

it's boring and repetitive

btw - have you noticed that your girlfriend acw has picked up on the "you post from the library!" routine? :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, no. But it's like you to find a way to pin whatever you believe is wrong on a woman. :plain:

As opposed to when women try to pin whatever they believe on men.

They throw whatever they can muster at men to promote an idea that everything men do is to dominate and oppress. It's too bad you want to deny it and that it's ran all the way through every qualm, from voting a century ago to rape now.

You're being persuaded and then screwed over- it's Adam and Eve all over again is all.

Arthur Brain

you should really lay off on all the "troll" stuff too artie

it's boring

Then don't do it, because that's what you've been banned for time and again on this site and it is boring. Up to you if you want to debate and interact like an adult on this forum. If you do then great, if not then you'll end up back in the penalty box. Nobody caused your myriad bans on here but you and only you can do something about that.

Arthur Brain

btw - have you noticed that your girlfriend acw has picked up on the "you post from the library!" routine? :chuckle:

This edited bit of your post being a case in point. If aCW's my "girlfriend" then your obsessions with Barbarian, TH and aCW amount to what in turn exactly? I barely even post in aCW's thread nowadays so hey, so much for you being sincere then eh?

ClimateSanity

Based on what? You think society was oh so civilized back then and before or something? Chances are it was just as prevalent in times past as it is now, if not more so given how women were regarded as unequal in terms of rights etc.

Based on the fact that society was not drenched in sex and treated it as an idol. These two things would lend themselves to more rapes. But since you think rape is all about power, this would not be obvious to you .

As far as inequality, women were regarded as the weaker vessel and deserving of more protection. With equality came the idea there was nothing special about the female gender or at least the idea sprang up among a portion of society.