Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Arthur Brain

The claim originated from feminism. This is a fact.
Here's another fact- there is not one single feminist complaint that does not in some way include key words like 'patriarchy' or 'dominance'.

You should be very interested in that plain observation rather than waving it away and saying things like:

Because
One doesn't need to prove anything that can be deduced with plain observation.

Rape is largely pervasive lust. Only in a very rare, specific circumstance is it for anything else. What the feminist lobby has done is mark every rapist as a virtual Jack the Ripper, and yet here you are telling me that I'm being shallow on the subject :AMR:

Those same women also insinuate that men need to be taught not to rape, so I guess we all have a bit of ol' Jack in us. Quite the reversal from ol' Jezebel, amiright :rolleyes:

Shallow?

Why on earth would anyone compliment you like that?

:AMR:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The claim originated from feminism. This is a fact.
A fact is an established truth, not a claim that a truth is established.

Here's another fact- there is not one single feminist complaint that does not in some way include key words like 'patriarchy' or 'dominance'.
Dominance isn't gender specific and I've never used patriarchy.

One doesn't need to prove anything that can be deduced with plain observation.
The hue and cry of the intellectually lazy, those who can't defend their part against the weight of reason, or trolls.

Rape is largely pervasive lust.
That's not even grammatically correct.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Asserted and answered. I've kicked tin cans that made more intelligent sounds. :plain:

:yawn:

Did a Google search on rape being about dominance.

Article #1- written by a woman
Article #2- written by a woman
Article #3- written by a woman

Know what the forth one was?
:chuckle:

The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy straight up acknowledges the origin of the claim to have come from feminists.
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/feminism-rape/

So guess what, Town Heretic, you're wrong. Hows that for being 'intellectually lazy' :wave2:
You just have a feminist blindfold surgically attached to your head is all.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy straight up acknowledges the origin of the claim to have come from feminists.
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/feminism-rape/
I got you to use a reference book? :D Now we're making progress.

So guess what, Town Heretic, you're wrong.
About what? I mean, literally quote me getting a thing wrong between us. I'll wait. Eventually you'll work your way back to this response: "If Hitler said we breath oxygen it wouldn't bother me" and realize that my complaint was in your habit of declaring a thing without providing support.

Hows that for being 'intellectually lazy'
It's a step in the right direction for you.

When men are taught to be dominant and aggressive, this often leads to hyper-masculinity, male peer support for sexual aggression, development of rape myths, and adversarial sexual beliefs (Kilmartin, 2000; Rozee & Koss, 2001)

A number of peer related studies on the problem of college rape found the perpetrators shared certain characteristics, including: dominant and controlling personalities, hostile masculinity, and underlying anger and power issues with women.(Berkowitz, 1992; Check et al., 1985; Lisak & Roth, 1990; Mehrabian & Epstein, 1972; Rapaport and Burkhart, 1984).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[/COLOR][/COLOR]A number of peer related studies on the problem of college rape found the perpetrators shared certain characteristics, including: dominant and controlling personalities, hostile masculinity, and underlying anger and power issues with women.(Berkowitz, 1992; Check et al., 1985; Lisak & Roth, 1990; Mehrabian & Epstein, 1972; Rapaport and Burkhart, 1984).

Anything else :idunno:
That's where the study ends, and false presumptions begin.

Young women like dominant and controlling personalities, and so if they are raped, it is going to be around the same flock they groom their feathers for.
The truth is that those studies make no real correlation- the only REAL correlation to be made is the feminist lobby consistently using 'male dominance' to uphold and perpetuate each and every qualm they have.

Just as with anything else, especially concerning rape, they have scrounged up the vestige they could and turned it into this big so called 'truth'- which is always a bitter lie for a manipulative agenda.

Men instinctively know why men rape, and that is why the field of criminal psychology simply just don't take the feminist claim seriously- just as economists don't take the fabled pay gap seriously.
It's all hot air- 1st World women are the most privileged and least victimized people on the planet. That is a piercingly accurate fact that none of you can deny- and so you all need to stop obsessing over some idea that it isn't so or that male domination is the cause of all their problems.

MrDante

You're weilding a double-edged sword there, brother.

Domination can be obtained in nonsexual ways, therefore domination cannot be the primary motivation for rape.

how many of those are as effective at destroying the will of the victim and feeding the ego of the perpetrator?

MrDante

This would seem obvious.

For those saying that rape isn't motivated by sex:
Where are all the flacid rapists?

I recognize you won't pay any attention to this. You have a long habit of ignoring evidence when it doesn't fit into your personal ideas and fantasies, Take for example your studious ignoring of any information of Ancient Greece that didn't further your fantasy that place and time.

The definition of rape is: "The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

Rapist do not need an erection to rape, in fact a huge number of them don't because they aren't sexually aroused. The cold facts of this is that rape by object is sadly common.

"...kitchen utensils, silverware, knives, scissors; one woman reported pieces of glass. A penis isn’t going to tear up your insides (unless you’re a very small child), but rape a female with something that inflicts real damage and your domination is assured. Plus, an object further disempowers and humiliates the victim."

"What would possess someone, or a group of people, to rape someone with a pole ...
Rape is a horrible thing. Of course it is not about sex, it is about power and control and exerting dominance over someone. It is also about humiliation. The universal way for men to humiliate other men is to call them a queer or treat them like one. Rape is a tool of choice for men in many settings, including prison, to solidify their masculinity and dominance in the pecking order of any social group."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The cold facts of this is that rape by object is sadly common.

and, as has been stated before (but i know you won't read this because blablablablabla) there are many different types, cases and circumstances of rape, from the example given by GJ to the type you are describing

seems kinda retarded to try and lump them all into the same basket and claim they all spring from the same motivations

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Rape literally means 'to seize'. It was originally used in a broader context, but has since become exclusive to sexual assault because society has grown obsessive about the female body more than any other thing. It's idolatrous, you see- we live in an age of Jezebel, and these people don't even try to contend that because the Bible is flat out against it and even declarative of it.
Like I said, any other thing- they simply choose to ignore myriads of scripture :rolleyes:

ok doser

unfortunately, we're discussing a practice that doesn't exist within Christianity, and trying to make sense out of a secular phenomenon and the failed attempt by the secular world to explain it and control it

ClimateSanity

Rape literally means 'to seize'. It was originally used in a broader context, but has since become exclusive to sexual assault because society has grown obsessive about the female body more than any other thing. It's idolatrous, you see- we live in an age of Jezebel, and these people don't even try to contend that because the Bible is flat out against it and even declarative of it.
Like I said, any other thing- they simply choose to ignore myriads of scripture :rolleyes:

Yes. Rape is largely a sin of idolatry. The perp doesn't have the woman who can fulfill all of his sexual fantasies. Other men are having success with her. This means there is something wrong with him and in rage, takes the sexual fulfillment he craves by force .

ok doser

The sixties made sex into a game and made it idolatrous. I've got a strong hunch that rape was far less common before 1950.

true

because young men knew what lay in their future if they tried it:

ShotgunWedding.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anything else :idunno:
That's where the study ends, and false presumptions begin.
Actually those are conclusions from the studies (plural) involved.

The truth is that those studies make no real correlation
That just tells me you haven't read them. Now give me a hinge free misogynist screed to wrap it up:

- the only REAL correlation to be made is the feminist lobby consistently using 'male dominance' to uphold and perpetuate each and every qualm they have.
That'll do.

MrDante

Somebody has mommy issues