Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It depends on how you look at things: The 30 million or so unborn female babies that have been murdered in the womb since 1973 had it better in the 50's. Heck, children that grew up with a mom and dad in the home had it better too.

Because of course abortion was a rarity before 1973...

Please don't feign ignorance in this thread too.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I realize that women who take their families seriously aren't really high in your book Art, but that's yet another issue that you need to work out.

Considering I have no issues at all with women who take their families seriously it would appear to be one of your own.

So those husbands and wives who took their families seriously back in the 50's and before were somehow different?

Exactly. The notion that women somehow 'had it better' before 1950 or something would be laughable if it weren't so not funny...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please don't feign ignorance in this thread too.

I'm not. If you think abortion wasn't rife before 1973 then you're an idiot.

"Since legalization, abortion has become so routine more than 40 58 million unborn babies have been aborted since 1973. In 1996, 1,365,730 abortions were recorded, an increase of well over 100% since 1973, when the annual figure was 615,831, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Between 1974 and 1983 the repeat abortion rate soared drastically - 166%. Of women having abortion in 2000, 42% in Georgia had already had at least one previous abortion. Such a high rate of repeat abortions shows that women are choosing abortion more and more as a method of birth control rather than as a last resort in times of intense personal crisis."

http://www.grtl.org/docs/roevwade.pdf

So those husbands and wives who took their families seriously back in the 50's and before were somehow different?

Why did you quote my reply to anna when in context it wasn't relevant to what you're going on about?

In addition to women being able to stay home and raise their children instead of shipping them out to daycare because they had to work outside of the home, divorce wasn't as nearly as prevalent as it is today, nor was alcoholism and drug abuse (hence spousal abuse).

The vast majority of women prior to you and anna's beloved feminist movement were part of the nucleus of society:

the traditional family.

Arthur Brain

"Since legalization, abortion has become so routine more than 40 58 million unborn babies have been aborted since 1973. In 1996, 1,365,730 abortions were recorded, an increase of well over 100% since 1973, when the annual figure was 615,831, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Between 1974 and 1983 the repeat abortion rate soared drastically - 166%. Of women having abortion in 2000, 42% in Georgia had already had at least one previous abortion. Such a high rate of repeat abortions shows that women are choosing abortion more and more as a method of birth control rather than as a last resort in times of intense personal crisis."

http://www.grtl.org/docs/roevwade.pdf

And how many unreported cases happened prior to 1973? Again, abortion has never been 'rare'.

In addition to women being able to stay home and raise their children instead of shipping them out to daycare because they had to work outside of the home, divorce wasn't as nearly as prevalent as it is today, nor was alcoholism and drug abuse (hence spousal abuse).

Women still are able to stay home and raise their children if that's what they choose to do. They're also free to pursue a career and if that sticks in your craw then go cry into a glass of hot milk with Crucible.

The vast majority of women prior to you and anna's beloved feminist movement were part of the nucleus of society:

the traditional family.

And didn't have the vote, were expected to be tied to the kitchen sink and just put up and shut up etc etc etc...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Since legalization, abortion has become so routine more than 58 million unborn babies have been aborted since 1973. In 1996, 1,365,730 abortions were recorded, an increase of well over 100% since 1973, when the annual figure was 615,831, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

And how many unreported cases happened prior to 1973? Again, abortion has never been 'rare'.

Keep in mind that the sexual revolution started in the mid 1960's and abortion was legalized in several states prior to Roe v Wade. Prior to that, pregnant mothers married the father of their child or unwed mothers more often than not gave up their newborn for adoption rather than opting to abort him or her.

Women still are able to stay home and raise their children if that's what they choose to do. They're also free to pursue a career and if that sticks in your craw then go cry into a glass of hot milk with Crucible.

It's a rarity. Single mothers can't afford it and those married couples that are able to afford it are belittled by ignoramuses who say things like:

"...tied to the kitchen sink and just put up and shut up."

the traditional family.

And didn't have the vote, were expected to be tied to the kitchen sink and just put up and shut up etc etc etc...

Yet they did something that your current feminist movement hates:

Raised God-fearing children.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you think abortion wasn't rife before 1973 then you're an idiot.

rife
rīf/
adjective
adjective: rife

(especially of something undesirable or harmful) of common occurrence; widespread.

you think abortion was a common occurrence before roe v wade? :freak:

Arthur Brain

Keep in mind that the sexual revolution started in the mid 1960's and abortion was legalized in several states prior to Roe v Wade. Prior to that, pregnant mothers married the father of their child or unwed mothers more often than not gave up their newborn for adoption rather than opting to abort him or her.

You have a very tinted view on events from times past aCW.

It's a rarity. Single mothers can't afford it and those married couples that are able to afford it are belittled by ignoramuses who say things like:

You're unhinged if you think my comment was in any way belittling to married couples who raise families. How you make that connection is on you doofus. Pointing out how women were treat and denied the rights they have now isn't in any way a criticism of those who choose to stay home and have children.

What, did they all read 'chick tracts' to their kids or something?

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have a very tinted view on events from times past aCW

Had you bothered to read the articles in my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality instead of ogling at pictures of naked men exposing themselves to children at 'gay' pride parades, you'd have learned that bisexual (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym) Alfred Kinsey's fraudulent research done in the 50's was responsible for the sexual revolution here in America.

You're unhinged if you think my comment was in any way belittling to married couples who raise families.

You're the one that said the above, not me.

How you make that connection is on you doofus. Pointing out how women were treat and denied the rights they have now isn't in any way a criticism of those who choose to stay home and have children.

I'm pointing out that people (women included) were way better off before your pro abortion, pro cohabitation, pro out of wedlock sex, pro homosexual feminist movement changed society.

What, did they all read 'chick tracts' to their kids or something?

Your hatred of God and all things decent is once again noted.

Arthur Brain

Had you bothered to read the articles in my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality instead of ogling at pictures of naked men exposing themselves to children at 'gay' pride parades, you'd have learned that bisexual (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym) Alfred Kinsey's fraudulent research done in the 50's was responsible for the sexual revolution here in America.

You mean those pics that were photoshopped and the ones that you continually sought out? Nobody learns anything in your thread apart from how to have a handy sleeping aid on standby in case of insomnia...

You're the one that said the above, not me.

I wasn't belittling anyone, except now perhaps you but that isn't difficult and also justified.

I'm pointing out that people (women included) were way better off before your pro abortion, pro cohabitation, pro out of wedlock sex, pro homosexual feminist movement changed society.

Of course they weren't. That's why the suffragette movement came about among other things.

Your hatred of God and all things decent is once again noted.

'Chick tracts' aren't decent. They're demented, along with those who venerate them for the most part.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You mean those pics that were photoshopped and the ones that you continually sought out? Nobody learns anything in your thread apart from how to have a handy sleeping aid on standby in case of insomnia...

Poor Art, still denying that the movement that he unapologetically defends consists of a bunch of child indoctrinators/molesters.

Kinsey molested young children in his "studies", quite the mentor your movement has.

Of course they weren't. That's why the suffragette movement came about among other things.

The Suffrage movement didn't come anywhere close in ideology to what your current pro abortion, pro out of wedlock sex, pro homosexual feminist movement is.

You do realize that the modern day feminist movement is responsible for your enslavement to sin don't you Art?

Arthur Brain

Poor Art, still denying that the movement that he unapologetically defends consists of a bunch of child indoctrinators/molesters.

Kinsey molested young children in his "studies", quite the mentor your movement has.

I don't support any 'movement' although you can't seem to help having bowel ones on here.

The Suffrage movement didn't come anywhere close in ideology to what your current pro abortion, pro out of wedlock sex, pro homosexual feminist movement is.

You do realize that the modern day feminist movement is responsible for your enslavement to sin don't you Art?

It is? To think that I thought my own shortcomings were actually my own...

I'll sue them!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I don't support any 'movement' although you can't seem to help having bowel ones on here.

Let's try to keep things that homosexuals "play" with out of this discussion Art.

Arthur Brain

Let's try to keep things that homosexuals "play" with out of this discussion Art.

Yeah, how about stopping having this "discussion" altogether...

After all, haven't you got a blog to tend to?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You do realize that you sound unhinged, don't you aCW?

The movement that you and Art consistently and unapologetically defend (yet are too ashamed to admit that you are a part of) is responsible for the death of millions of unborn babies, broken homes and ruined lives.

And you call me "unhinged"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not ashamed of anything, least of all whatever you've concocted in your fevered imagination.

What happened in your life that made you hate God as much as you do? You've said that TOL'ers were responsible, but people can't be responsible for such hatred. What happened anna?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Throwing out the "everything" idea in your thesis, the history of the world bears witness to a struggle, almost entirely between men, to dominate this or that section of the globe and of the dominant social group within them to oppress those significantly unlike them. You don't have to be a feminist to understand that, only educated.

Patriarchy is the reason the world expanded and got anywhere, otherwise we'd still be in mud huts. Woman wanted quite frankly what they didn't idealize, build, or fight and die for- it's the reason they didn't have it in the first place you moron, not because they were oppressed, but you go back and call patriarchy evil and 'equaity' as something heroic.
The fact is that it simply is not, even God saw that farce for what it was- women trying to usurp men :rolleyes:

Even at the root of history you can't see it. Remarkable. That or you're just trolling, which given how many peculiar flags you've championed seems the more likely idea.

I comprehend it exactly the way everyone in history has seen it, and not the new age feminized interpretation which virtually alleviates Eve to an extent where one wonders why the Hell you all think they are even down here with us evil men :wave2: