Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
because you are making them up

The sources on here all come from a general notion in statistical data all around that women comprise of anywhere between 20 to 40 percent of the homeless. It checks out on a statistic that literally gave an estimate between 20 to 40.

Yall got bigger with the number the more spastic you became :chuckle:

It's like arguing with a man in denial that his wife's cheating on him :rolleyes:

Quincy

Now black society is a matriarch, which made black fathers obsolete, and kids continue to be raised in neglectful households, become a statistic, or meet the same fate as their fathers.

Good job.

And

More women are poor, more men are homeless- starting to see the sham? :rolleyes:

You must not know many white people, because that is far from being a "black woman" problem. As far as I have seen, white people are just as bad or worse. It's a issue with people in general, especially if they are poor, so why pick out any group?

And the question will always remain... what besides mocking them, will you, as all talk as you seem, actually do about it to change things and make life better for people?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
some people are the meanest people i know

best to avoid all of them, just to make sure :thumb:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's a issue with people in general, especially if they are poor, so why pick out any group?

I dunno, Quincy, why pick out a group :doh:

I've been called a misogynist throughout the entire thread for the same qualm they just thanked your post for.

1 Misogyny, 2 misogyny
Red misogyny, blue misogyny

Sexist, sexist, sexist.

That's all feminism is, wrapped up in a thin, transparent layer of good intention. They aren't pro-woman, they are anti-male. That is why there are more men sleeping in an alley and more women in college, or job quotas for women and more lay offs for men.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame