Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Yes you have, because you don't believe Jesus when he says that the father is the only true God and that he is his God. And you ignore the apostles when they say that God is the God and father of our lord Jesus Christ.

You are not speaking truth. I have not done what you accuse me of.

You need to prove it; which you cannot ever do.

marhig

Marhig, are you delusional? I gave you scripture that plainly says the LAMB is the King of kings and the King of kings IS GOD.

Deal with that.
And I have given you scriptures where Jesus says that the father is the only true God and that God is his God and you deny it. It's the exact words of Jesus Christ!

God's Truth

No God was in Christ. I'm not getting into this again, I've given you scriptures to show you why I believe as I do. And you say they I'm not speaking the truth. God will judge the both of us.

You falsely judged me and you act like you did not.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT, I have answered you all and if you don't agree we just agree to disagree.

BTW, I agree with what Mary says about God and Jesus' identity.

God's Truth

And I have given you scriptures where Jesus says that the father is the only true God and that God is his God and you deny it. It's the exact words of Jesus Christ!

Read the scriptures and believe:

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

That scripture say the Lamb will triumph WHY?

Answer the question.

The LAMB will triumph because he is King of kings.

WHO IS KING OF kings?

God is!

Jesus is!

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

marhig

They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

Answer the question.

WHO IS KING OF kings?

God is!

Jesus is!

which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
Read the scriptures and believe God is in Christ, God is the head of Christ and the father is the only true God and the God of Jesus. According to Jesus and the apostles that is!

John 7:16

Jesus answered them, and said, MY DOCTRINE IS NOT MINE, BUT HIS THAT SENT ME. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, WHETHER IT BE OF GOD, OUR WHETHER I SPEAK OF MYSELF.

John 5:30

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O FATHER, LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes

2 Thessalonians 2

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

1 Corinthians 6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

John 17:3 kjv

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.(John 20:17 KJV)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

John 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together(Romans 8)

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ (rev 12)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

1 Peter 3

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Revelation 3

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 12:10

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

John 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 11:22 But I know, that even now, WHATSOEVER THOU WILT ASK OF GOD, GOD WILL GIVE IT THEE.

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.(Ephesians 4:6 KJV)

God's Truth

Read the scriptures and believe God is in Christ, God is the head of Christ and the father is the only true God and the God of Jesus. According to Jesus and the apostles that is!

John 7:16

Jesus answered them, and said, MY DOCTRINE IS NOT MINE, BUT HIS THAT SENT ME. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, WHETHER IT BE OF GOD, OUR WHETHER I SPEAK OF MYSELF.

John 5:30

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O FATHER, LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes

2 Thessalonians 2

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

1 Corinthians 6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

John 17:3 kjv

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.(John 20:17 KJV)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

John 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together(Romans 8)

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ (rev 12)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

1 Peter 3

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Revelation 3

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 12:10

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

John 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 11:22 But I know, that even now, WHATSOEVER THOU WILT ASK OF GOD, GOD WILL GIVE IT THEE.

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.(Ephesians 4:6 KJV)

Stop ignoring the scriptures I gave that say plainly that the Lord the Lamb is God.

Answer the question.

WHO IS KING OF kings?

God is!

Jesus is!

God's Truth

There are people here who try to nullify scripture with scripture and do not deal with the scriptures they are given, they merely find a scripture that they think nullifies the other scripture which proves them wrong.

marhig

There are people here who try to nullify scripture with scripture and do not deal with the scriptures they are given, they merely find a scripture that they think nullifies the other scripture which proves them wrong.
What? Have you even read the scriptures that I have quoted? There's loads of them that show clearly that God is the God and father of Christ Jesus and that Jesus himself says that the father is the only true God.

Why shouldn't I believe them?

I have to go for now.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You are the one who is ignoring too many of scriptural, clear and simple truth.

get over yourself.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What? Have you even read the scriptures that I have quoted? There's loads of them that show clearly that God is the God and father of Christ Jesus and that Jesus himself says that the father is the only true God.

I have to go for now.

Please stop cherry picking the verses which support your position and stop ignoring the verses that go against your position, and realize that ALL THREE, the FATHER, the SON, the HOLY SPIRIT, are all ONE GOD.

There are plenty more verses which indicate that Jesus is the only God. And others that indicate that the Holy Spirit is the only God. Why shouldn't you believe them?

God's Truth

I have to go for now.

I don't ignore any scriptures. God came as a man. He lowered Himself for us. There are three and the three are one and the same.

You need to believe the scriptures that say Jesus is God.

God's Truth

I have to go for now.
Jesus is the Lord who was and is and is to come; and these scriptures call him God Almighty:

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

This scripture says Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and whom we know is God and it says it is Jesus' throne:

Revelation 1:4
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the sevenfold Spirit before His throne,

Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and is called Almighty; Almighty is God:

Revelation 1:7-8 KJV
(7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
(8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.