Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

Mary could up lifted me with no problem, and she has been here only for several months.

She seems to know what is going on in this forum already.

It seems to me that you are closing your eyes from evil deeds.

I guess I over estimated you.

I thought you, Mary and me are like minded Christians.
And now you think you have made some mistake in judgement?

Why? Because I didn't come running when you expected it?

Go back and read and see if I didn't defend you.

You expect an apology because I cannot judge what i do not know?

I will expect no apology from you.

I only expect you to be genuine and forthcoming;

I had actually left this sight.....it is tiring being misrepresented even by those you care about or for or even those others who's doctrines are similar to mine.

I cannot rightly turn from this place though.....I've never turned tail from a fight in my life and I'm not going to start now.

To be clear; I'm not fighting you.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

marhig

Worship comes from old English 'worth'.
Worship means to deem as having ultimate worth and then acting upon that fact.
There can be only one ultimate.
If the Lord Jesus is not GOD and one worships Him then one is guilty of idolatry.
Only the Creator is worthy of worship.
What do you believe that Jesus meant here?

Revelation 3

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And now you think you have made some mistake in judgement?

Why? Because I didn't come running when you expected it?

Go back and read and see if I didn't defend you.

You expect an apology because I cannot judge what i do not know?

I will expect no apology from you.

I only expect you to be genuine and forthcoming;

I had actually left this sight.....it is tiring being misrepresented even by those you care about or for or even those others who's doctrines are similar to mine.

I cannot rightly turn from this place though.....I've never turned tail from a fight in my life and I'm not going to start now.

To be clear; I'm not fighting you.

peace

Yes, I misjudged you. and I forgive you.

I still stand with my statements.

My point was that you did not see or could not see evil deeds of those evil doers.

what kind of faith is that if you cannot discern sincere Christians.

I expected too much from you and that was mistake.

blessings.

popsthebuilder

Yes, I misjudged you. and I forgive you.

I still stand with my statements.

My point was that you did not see or could not see evil deeds of those evil doers.

I expected too much from you and that was mistake.

blessings.
Please do not assume what I see or do not see.

I cannot respond to every negative thing I see.

I would never be done.

The very focus of my threads is to attempt to bring about one's righteous judgement of one's self. I defend you and your stance in this way; because you are peacable generally and hold to the teachings and example of Christ.

In these things we are similar.

Don't take me calling another friend for me siding with any one person over another.....ever.

Blessings and peace to you dear friend and sister.

Make no mistake; we are on Christ's part together. As such; we are not against one another.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Please do not assume what I see or do not see.

I did not assume. I used Jesus' wisdom what you are doing.

to be blunt, you are coward. Your vague explanation stems from that spirit, it seems.

I feel sad for you.

I really thought you were much mature than that.

I have been reading everyone's posts to understand where they are coming from. and I always give them benefit of doubt.

popsthebuilder

I did not assume. I used Jesus' wisdom what you are doing.

to be blunt, you are coward. Your vague explanation stems from that spirit, it seems.

I feel sad for you.

I really thought you were much mature than that.

I have been reading everyone's posts to understand where they are coming from. and I always give them benefit of doubt.
A coward.....

Substanciate your claim ma'am; since it isn't assumption.

Do you really think I have not defended you against musty? Have you not gone back and read what I wrote towards him? Seems you are basing your judgement on me not drawing a hard line between sinners.....which we all are.

I will not.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
A coward.....

Substanciate your claim ma'am; since it isn't assumption.

Do you really think I have not defended you against musty? Have you not gone back and read what I wrote towards him? Seems you are basing your judgement on me not drawing a hard line between sinners.....which we all are.

I will not.

You gave the benefit of doubt that I sinned by editing.

Since when getting help to correct my broken English is sin?

I did not even need to expose about my editing situation since no one speaks perfect English. Do you, pops? I don't think those accusers speak perfect English, either.

Besides, just about everyone here knows I am from Okinawa, Japan. I exposed it tons of times.

popsthebuilder

You gave the benefit of doubt that I sinned by editing.

Since when getting help to correct my broken English is sin?

I did not even need to expose about my editing situation since no one speaks perfect English. Do you, pops? I don't think those accusers speak perfect English, either.

Besides, just about everyone here knows I am from Okinawa, Japan. I exposed it tons of times.
I speak terrible English; and it is my first and only language.

I am and will ever be the devil's advocate ma'am. That is to say that I will always look at everything from an attempted unbiased position; and never hold back the truth that can be conveyed from such a position or perspective.

I never said you sinned per say; rather my statement was and is based on the fact that I did not witness these actions first hand and due to such; it is not for me to weigh them in one way or another, but opine both, or all possible scenarios and the conclusions that I can justifiably make based on partial observations.

God's Truth

God is not a man
God is not a man: In Numbers 23:19; "God is not a man..." defies the possibility that Yahshua The Messiah is God. The text states that: Yahwah is not an ("iys / man) that He should lie, nor the son of (Adam / Man")...
God doesn’t lie does not mean God did not come as a man. It merely means that God is not sinful like man. Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh IN THE LIKENESS of human flesh.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!

Malachi 3:6
I (the LORD / Yahwah) do not change...

That is right, God is not a guess and go God. He is dependable and trustworthy. God didn’t change when he became a man and slip up here and there as a man does.

Romans 8:3 For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,

God's Truth

Matthew 1:1
[ The Genealogy of Yahshua the Messiah ] This is the genealogy of Yahshua the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:

Matthew 1:20
But after he had considered this, an (angel/ messenger) of (the Lord / Yahwah) appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:27
to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David.

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 13:16
Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

John 14:28
“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
The Father is greater than a person in the flesh. God really came as a man and did not pretend to come as a man.

Philippians 2:5-7
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Messiah Yahshua: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
That word "equal" could be translated in other words, such as, "equated," or "counted," or "equality."And the word robbery can translate as "obtainable." If Yahshua states that "The Father is greater than I" and refers to his Father in prayer as "You, the only true God," in (John 17:3.) It's kind of obvious that he's not equal to the one who sent him. "God exalted him," he did not exalt himself !

It does mean they are the same. One even means the same. They are the same. Jesus only says and does what the Father says and what the Father does. In fact, when you see Jesus, you can say, “I see the Father”.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

When I see Jesus, I can say, "I see the Father".

popsthebuilder

The Father is greater than a person in the flesh. God really came as a man and did not pretend to come as a man.

It does mean they are the same. One even means the same. They are the same. Jesus only says and does what the Father says and what the Father does. In fact, when you see Jesus, you can say, “I see the Father”.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

When I see Jesus, I can say, "I see the Father".
Very pertinent to the here and now.

God's Truth

Here is an alternate reading of Philippians 2:6. Who being in the form of God did not think equality with God as obtainable.

God is the name of no one because it is a title. There are many gods, real, or imagined. Scholars insert the article "a" whenever they think it should apply. God, or, a god. All of the sons of God are gods because they have life immortal.

Yahshua said he was a son of God, so therefore he was a god. Nowhere in scripture does Yahshua ever say he is the Father or Holy Spirit, whom the Father is the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit also being a name title and not a personal name. Yahwah informs us of only one personal name for Himself, and that name is Yahwah.

You are ignoring all the scriptures I gave that say Jesus is God.

Why didn’t you speak of them?

God's Truth

Nope, God made Jesus a man. and He was sent by His Father. He did not send Himself.

You saying that repeatedly doesn't disprove what I say. I not only say it I also give scriptures.

What did you do with the scripture that say Jesus is God?

Why do you avoid them?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You saying that repeatedly doesn't disprove what I say. I not only say it I also give scriptures.

What did you do with the scripture that say Jesus is God?

Why do you avoid them?

I believe I dismissed many of the same questions coming from all kinds of posters.

But you think I am avoiding your question, please tell me which one.

In fact, you asked the same questions last night and I left last one because I had to get some sleep.

I thought you got my points by answering so many questions you asked me.

thanks.

God's Truth

when did I avoid it?

where?

I will give them to you again:

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I will give them to you again:

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

They are worshipping God the Father, not Jesus.