Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

They are worshipping God the Father, not Jesus.

Who was is and is to come? That is Jesus. You should examine the truth better and not speak error if it is important to you.

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Who was is and is to come? That is Jesus. You should examine the truth better and not speak error if it is important to you.

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

it is still talking about God the Father.

God's Truth

it is still talking about God the Father.

You are wrong.

Read this scripture:

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

NOW READ THIS:

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong.

Read this scripture:

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

NOW READ THIS:

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

Yes, thay are talking about Jesus.

But God you are pointing with red is not Jesus.

God's Truth

Jesus is the Lord of earthly kings. And God is the Lord of Jesus too. Jesus is not God of His Father.

Speak according to the scriptures.

While you are at it, tell me how I can have the Holy Spirit given to me and it be the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Jesus and they not be the same? We are only given one Spirit.

marhig

The Father is greater than a person in the flesh. God really came as a man and did not pretend to come as a man.

It does mean they are the same. One even means the same. They are the same. Jesus only says and does what the Father says and what the Father does. In fact, when you see Jesus, you can say, “I see the Father”.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

When I see Jesus, I can say, "I see the Father".
That's because the father was in him, he is in the express image of the living God because he completely denied his flesh to live by the will of God. And God was in his fullness bodily in Jesus that's why he is in the express image.

It says in the Bible that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself. God was in Christ, not that Christ is God.

God's Truth

Jesus is the Lord of earthly kings. And God is the Lord of Jesus too. Jesus is not God nor Lord of His Father.

You speak strangely. Where do you get Jesus is Lord of his Father? If you want to teach then think more about what you say. No one said that Jesus is Lord of his Father.

That is creepy and dishonest.

marhig

You are ignoring all the scriptures I gave that say Jesus is God.

Why didn’t you speak of them?
And you ignore the scriptures where Jesus says that the father is the only true God and that God is his God.

And the scriptures where the apostles say the God is the God and father of Jesus Christ

God's Truth

That's because the father was in him, he is in the express image of the living God because he completely denied his flesh to live by the will of God. And God was in his fullness bodily in Jesus that's why he is in the express image.

It says in the Bible that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself. God was in Christ, not that Christ is God.

You can't get out of it.

The Truth is that when we see Jesus, we can say, I see the Father.

God's Truth

And you ignore the scriptures where Jesus says that the father is the only true God and that God is his God.

And the scriptures where the apostles say the God is the God and father of Jesus Christ

I don't ignore that. I prove my beliefs. Prove it that I ignore anything. You speak falseness about me proves you are on the wrong path.

marhig

When someone is in falseness, they speak false accusations. Nowhere anywhere have I ignored any scripture.
Yes you have, because you don't believe Jesus when he says that the father is the only true God and that he is his God. And you ignore the apostles when they say that God is the God and father of our lord Jesus Christ.

marhig

I don't ignore that. I prove my beliefs. Prove it that I ignore anything. You speak falseness about me proves you are on the wrong path.
I've proved you wrong, Jesus says that the father is the only true God and the he is his God. You say Jesus is the father, yet Jesus says that the father is greater than he.

God's Truth

I've proved you wrong, Jesus says that the father is the only true God and the he is his God. You say Jesus is the father, yet Jesus says that the father is greater than he.

Marhig, are you delusional? I gave you scripture that plainly says the LAMB is the King of kings and the King of kings IS GOD.

Deal with that.

marhig

Yes it is because Jesus is God come as a Son of Man.
No God was in Christ. I'm not getting into this again, I've given you scriptures to show you why I believe as I do. And you say they I'm not speaking the truth. God will judge the both of us.