Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

Jesus is the Lord who was and is and is to come; and these scriptures call him God Almighty:

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

This scripture says Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and whom we know is God and it says it is Jesus' throne:

Revelation 1:4
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the sevenfold Spirit before His throne,

Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and is called Almighty; Almighty is God:

Revelation 1:7-8 KJV
(7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
(8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Definitely speaking about GOD almighty, which Jesus was not as man, yet is now as Spirit.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Ok, you are taking your usual way.

It seems you are done with questions. No more question for me from you, OK? because I will not reply to you.

so silly of me to think you may change but you never surprise me.

good day.

You are unstable and I am glad you will stay away from me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION], [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION], [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION], [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

Tell me who this passage is talking about?

Spoiler
Nevertheless the gloom will not be upon her who is distressed, As when at first He lightly esteemed The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, And afterward more heavily oppressed her, By the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, In Galilee of the Gentiles.The people who walked in darkness Have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined.You have multiplied the nation And increased its joy; They rejoice before You According to the joy of harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the spoil.For You have broken the yoke of his burden And the staff of his shoulder, The rod of his oppressor, As in the day of Midian.For every warrior’s sandal from the noisy battle, And garments rolled in blood, Will be used for burning and fuel of fire.For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

God's Truth

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION], [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION], [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION], [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

Tell me who this passage is talking about?

Spoiler
Nevertheless the gloom will not be upon her who is distressed, As when at first He lightly esteemed The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, And afterward more heavily oppressed her, By the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, In Galilee of the Gentiles.The people who walked in darkness Have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined.You have multiplied the nation And increased its joy; They rejoice before You According to the joy of harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the spoil.For You have broken the yoke of his burden And the staff of his shoulder, The rod of his oppressor, As in the day of Midian.For every warrior’s sandal from the noisy battle, And garments rolled in blood, Will be used for burning and fuel of fire.For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

I gave scripture proving Jesus is God, scripture that you probably didn't even know about, so you want to lump me with Meshak and Marhig?

truthjourney

It's dangerous to make statements about somebody or some thing that you don't know anything about. You wind up with egg on your face.
I know a lot about JWs. I have compassion for you and all JWs because I know how the Governing Body operates. They have hurt so many people within that organization. They have split up families. So many JWs have committed suicide because they aren't allowed to associate with their relatives who are JWs. They are shunned. Many have died because they didn't take blood transfusions and then the Society changed the rules about that. Many have died because they didn't take part in politics and the Governing Body had a membership with the United Nations for at least ten years as an NGO and in order to be a member of the United Nations people have to agree with the U.N. charter. The United Nations is a political organization.

The Governing body are continually changing their doctrines, rules and guidelines calling it "new light". Truth doesn't change that way otherwise it wasn't the truth to begin with and shouldn't have been called the truth. They think they are above reproach and not to be questioned or disagreed with as if that was blasphemy. They think that you have to go through them to get to Jesus and his Father. They are not the mediator between God and men. They are not the narrow gate as some JWs have claimed them to be. Many JWs have come to realize all this and have left that organization and for that they are referred to as "apostates".

I could post testimony after testimony from former JWs to prove what I'm saying all the way from the rank and file JW to the ministerial servants to elders to pioneers to circuit overseers and even former Bethelites. But would it make a difference to you.

I'm telling you all this because I have compassion for people in abusive religions. I don't like seeing that happen to people.

God sees the heart of people yet JWs believe that anybody who isn't a JW will be destroyed in Armageddon. That is not a decision for the Governing Body to make. They are not the judges of that. Do you see what's wrong with that.

I'm not telling you what to do just giving you something to think about and I have good intentions. Whatever you decide to do is up to you. And the truth will set you free.

John 14:6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

He didn't say that no man comes unto the Father but by or through the Governing Body.

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know a lot about JWs. I have compassion for you and all JWs because I know how the Governing Body operates. They have hurt so many people within that organization. They have split up families. So many JWs have committed suicide because they aren't allowed to associate with their relatives who are JWs. They are shunned. Many have died because they didn't take blood transfusions and then the Society changed the rules about that. Many have died because they didn't take part in politics and the Governing Body had a membership with the United Nations for at least ten years as an NGO and in order to be a member of the United Nations people have to agree with the U.N. charter. The United Nations is a political organization.

The Governing body are continually changing their doctrines, rules and guidelines calling it "new light". Truth doesn't change that way otherwise it wasn't the truth to begin with and shouldn't have been called the truth. They think they are above reproach and not to be questioned or disagreed with as if that was blasphemy. They think that you have to go through them to get to Jesus and his Father. They are not the mediator between God and men. They are not the narrow gate as some JWs have claimed them to be. Many JWs have come to realize all this and have left that organization and for that they are referred to as "apostates".

I could post testimony after testimony from former JWs to prove what I'm saying all the way from the rank and file JW to the ministerial servants to elders to pioneers to circuit overseers and even former Bethelites. But would it make a difference to you.

I'm telling you all this because I have compassion for people in abusive religions. I don't like seeing that happen to people.

God sees the heart of people yet JWs believe that anybody who isn't a JW will be destroyed in Armageddon. That is not a decision for the Governing Body to make. They are not the judges of that. Do you see what's wrong with that.

I'm not telling you what to do just giving you something to think about and I have good intentions. Whatever you decide to do is up to you. And the truth will set you free.

John 14:6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

He didn't say that no man comes unto the Father but by or through the Governing Body.

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I have heard all of that and I don't believe that any organization are perfectly in align with Jesus' word. That's why I don't join any organization. JWs kind of kicked me out when I did not accept all their teachings when I was studying with them. They did not call me sister in Christ.

But it is hardly believe they are being abusive, because everyone I know are kind Christians.

And I also agree with their pacifism. The military is politics and of the world. Jesus says His followers are not of the world. God and Jesus are also love. So they make perfect sense to me.

I believe God looks into our heart most, not the doctrines.

And you don't have any problem that organizations ostracize non-trins as cult, unbelievers, unsaved, child of devil etc...? They used to kill them too? And their calling vicious names of their opponents are still very much alive. Are you ok with that?

I have been called child of devil, cult, heretics, non-believer and lately scumbum just because I am a non-trin and I don't belong to JW.

blessings.

CherubRam

You are ignoring all the scriptures I gave that say Jesus is God.

Why didn’t you speak of them?

Keep this in mind GT when you are studying the bible. Men do not always translate the bible the way it was meant. All of the trinity proof text are corruptions of the original text. You are free to believe whatever you want, but Yahwah wants to be worshiped in truth. Christ said: Worship Yahwah and serve only Him (Yahwah.)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Keep this in mind GT when you are studying the bible. Men do not always translate the bible the way it was meant. All of the trinity proof text are corruptions of the original text. You are free to believe whatever you want, but Yahwah wants to be worshiped in truth. Christ said: Worship Yahwah and serve only Him (Yahwah.)

Yes, that's why we need to read contextually.

thank you brother.

God's Truth

The truth is you just caused suspicion on the Bible and you have no proof of it. You also mistake me for a trinitarian.

God's Truth

Try to deal with the scriptures that say Jesus is God, and don't rewrite the Bible. You don't get to cut out and tear up that goes against your false doctrines.

Jesus is the Lord who was and is and is to come; and these scriptures call him God Almighty:

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

This scripture says Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and whom we know is God and it says it is Jesus' throne:

Revelation 1:4
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the sevenfold Spirit before His throne,

Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and is called Almighty; Almighty is God:

Revelation 1:7-8 KJV
(7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
(8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=16826]truthjourney[/MENTION],

All of those you think abusive treatment of their members are all Pual's teachings. JWs are faithful to Paul's teachings and they follow all his instructions, except blood transfusion.

do you know Paul's instruction to the churches how to operate organization?

I think you should read if you cannot trust me. And I am not much of Paul's fan because of it, mainly.

blessings.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I gave scripture proving Jesus is God, scripture that you probably didn't even know about, so you want to lump me with Meshak and Marhig?

This is why:

The truth is you just caused suspicion on the Bible and you have no proof of it. You also mistake me for a trinitarian.

So could you please answer my question, seeing as you're the only one who has responded to the post so far:

Who is Isaiah 9:1-7 talking about?

jsanford108

This is why:

So could you please answer my question, seeing as you're the only one who has responded to the post so far:

Who is Isaiah 9:1-7 talking about?

I agree. That does not make sense. How can one believe Jesus is God, but not be a Trinitarian? This creates conflicting doctrinal views.

GT, I look forward to your response.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL