Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

what difference does it make, either or, it was Him.
I already responded to a similar inquiry right above this one.

Proof is through works.

What are the works that stand in stark contrast to the working of the Spirit all while self appointing themselfves as the sons of GOD (ARCC)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

then what did you mean by that?

It was not clear to me.
causal to great atrocity and sin through pride and greed.

As opposed to causal of good works to the glory of GOD through HIS Spirit that can be verified....the means of which we are to test the spirits is the very means that shows us that to equate the material to the eternal is wholly wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
causal to great atrocity and sin through pride and greed.

As opposed to causal of good works to the glory of GOD through HIS Spirit that can be verified....the means of which we are to test the spirits is the very means that shows us that to equate the material to the eternal is wholly wrong.

thanks for your clarification.:)

God's Truth

To me it does yes. The material is temporal. Jesus' material temporal body....the boC shouldn't be conflated with the Spirit which is our eternal One Creator GOD, but be understood to be the Holy Temple of GOD in which GOD places HIS Spirit. The alternative is literally equating creation to GOD almighty to me, and causal to great atrocity and sin through pride and greed.

Jesus had a body before coming to earth. He had the resurrected body that he has now. He gave up that body for a flesh body and then died, rose again, and ascended to heaven with the resurrected body he had before. Jesus is the First and the Last.

jaybird

I already responded to a similar inquiry right above this one.

Proof is through works.

What are the works that stand in stark contrast to the working of the Spirit all while self appointing themselfves as the sons of GOD (ARCC)

im not sure what your talking about. lets go back to this:

HIS flesh? Or HIS Spirit?

which of these are not Jesus?

popsthebuilder

im not sure what your talking about. lets go back to this:

which of these are not Jesus?
I like that.

They were both Jesus. The body of Christ is not the singular man Jesus any longer.

Which is eternal; the Spirit or the vessel in which the Spirit is placed and flows over? Which is destroyed; the Spirit, or the Holy Temple?

Again; which is eternal and GOD; the Spirit that work through the material, or the material in and of itself?

peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I like that.

They were both Jesus. The body of Christ is not the singular man Jesus any longer.

Which is eternal; the Spirit or the vessel in which the Spirit is placed and flows over? Which is destroyed; the Spirit, or the Holy Temple?

Again; which is eternal and GOD; the Spirit that work through the material, or the material in and of itself?

peace

your post was confusing to me too.

I think we should avoid confused comments.

God's Truth

your post was confusing to me too.

I think we should avoid confused comments.

You should be careful what you make of the word 'simple'.

The word can take on two meanings.

Something simple can be where wisdom is, and it could also mean a mentally disabled person.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
i am not JW

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

Okay.

Have you ever told anyone that you are a Christian?

Shalom.

Jacob

jaybird

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

Okay.

Have you ever told anyone that you are a Christian?

Shalom.

Jacob

i try not and pin myself to any group as i do not believe any group can define who i am or what i believe. i try and follow the example of Jesus, neither Jesus nor the 12 called themself Christian so i dont put a lot of emphasis on calling myself that.

God's Truth

i try not and pin myself to any group as i do not believe any group can define who i am or what i believe. i try and follow the example of Jesus, neither Jesus nor the 12 called themself Christian so i dont put a lot of emphasis on calling myself that.

Do you know what they called themselves?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are trying to say.