Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Let me quote from myself.

Is there some reason you want to focus on the Spirit? We can do that.

But, at present, I am trying to open your eyes to the Word, who was with God, was God, and became flesh to dwell among us as Jesus Christ the Son of God.

The Word (God) became flesh by being conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit didn't become flesh, but He did infuse Mary's ovum with Life. That LIFE was both Divine and Human. God and Man. God with us. Emmanuel.

What don't you get about Jesus' spirit being the Spirit of God come as a man's spirit?

glorydaz

So are you denying that King David was anointed by GOD?

Oh wait; you're denying that the word first in firstborn has anything to do with being first or born?

If you keep lying your nose will grow, pops. Oh wait. Are you playing the mocker once again? I thought you were above such things, and resorting to false statements like the yellow above is just plain stupid. :rolleyes:

No, David's being anointed has nothing to do with his being called the firstborn. And David wasn't the first one born, either. He was preeminent. First in importance, as you were already told. Highest of kings on the earth...even though David was not the first born in his family.

I'm confused.....so you are really trying to tell me that firstborn in reference to Jesus doesn't mean first or begotten/ formed /created? Jesus was formed in blessed Mary's womb.

Of course you're confused. You don't really listen.

I'm telling you that all words must be taken in their context. No, Jesus was NOT created.

He was Mary's firstborn son.

Luke 2:7
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.​

But His being the firstborn of creation has nothing to do with birth, but His being Preeminent...in import......above all things. Read the entire text and you'll see how He created all things and by Him all things consist. READ IT.

The Spirit isn't beggotten though, or created, but could still be referenced as firstfriuts.

No, the firstfruits OF THE SPIRIT means the Spirit dwells in us. In other words, the Spirit indwells the believer....He is the earnest of our inheritance. We only wait for the redemption of our body.

Romans 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.​

God's Truth

Paul says Jesus did. But I doubt it. He has so many things to say not harmonizing with Jesus' word.

End of discussion. take it or leave it.

You don't see that you are insulting Paul? You don't see that you claim others are bad when you think they are rude to you?

glorydaz

The God man you reference had a start that you just expounded upon.

The Spirit Doesn't.

He started in the bosom of the Father....Was God and was with God. He came down from heaven to dwell among us. Follow the yellow brick road.

Is that too hard for you to grasp? You've been given Scripture, but you reject it. :nono:

glorydaz

Okay, straighten it out here and now. Did Jesus'flesh come from heaven? Is his spirit from heaven?

The Word BECAME FLESH and dwelt among us. This is how it happened.

The Word was with God and was God. He came out from God, came down from heaven, was conceived in the womb of Mary by the Holy Spirit....was born with a flesh and blood body just like our own.

Is that really so difficult for you to understand? :popcorn:

God's Truth

The Word BECAME FLESH and dwelt among us. This is how it happened.

The Word was with God and was God. He came out from God, came down from heaven, was conceived in the womb of Mary by the Holy Spirit....was born with a flesh and blood body just like our own.

Is that really so difficult for you to understand? :popcorn:

So is Jesus' spirit God the Father's Spirit?