Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It does say that.

Since you are so wise and know God so well, let us discuss this further, okay?

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Is not the same as

The Word is the Spirit.

The Person of the Trinity known as the Word is not the Person of the Trinity known as the Spirit.

A person is not spoken words. Spoken words are not persons.

Spoken words being full of the Spirit and life means that the words spoken by the Word are full of the Spirit and of life. The verse is simply not saying what you are trying to make it say.

God's Truth

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Is not the same as

The Word is the Spirit.

The Person of the Trinity known as the Word is not the Person of the Trinity known as the Spirit.

A person is not spoken words. Spoken words are not persons.

Spoken words being full of the Spirit and life means that the words spoken by the Word are full of the Spirit and of life. The verse is simply not saying what you are trying to make it say.

It proves that the Word is the Spirit.

Here is more for you to consider carefully:

The Scriptures are the Holy Spirit, the Word of God.

As 2 Peter 1:20-21 says. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

God breathes the Scriptures; God breaths the Spirit.
2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The Spirit is the Word of God; the Word of God is God; the Word of God is Jesus.
2 Samuel 23:2 "The Spirit of the LORD spoke through me; his word was on my tongue.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It proves that the Word is the Spirit.

Here is more for you to consider carefully:

The Scriptures are the Holy Spirit, the Word of God.

As 2 Peter 1:20-21 says. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

So a book is the Holy Spirit. Got it. That makes total sense. /s

popsthebuilder

So when did the Spirit get a garment dipped in blood?

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And when did the Spirit become flesh and dwell among us? :rolleyes:
When it filled the Holy Temple, Jesus; GOD with us.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I've always had you figured out.....and all the lies you keep promoting.

Like the Spirit "became flesh" and dwelt among us instead of the WORD. :doh:

The WORD IS HIS NAME. But, you can't see it. It must be spiritual discerned, and the Spirit is not in you...which is why you have no discernment.
And the Word was GOD, and GOD came in Spirit and in truth as we are to worship.

The Word is the Spirit is GOD.

God's Truth

I've always had you figured out.....and all the lies you keep promoting.

Like the Spirit "became flesh" and dwelt among us instead of the WORD. :doh:

The WORD IS HIS NAME. But, you can't see it. It must be spiritual discerned, and the Spirit is not in you...which is why you have no discernment.

Here is even more for you:

The SWORD is the Spirit (John 6:63); the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17);and is JESUS, since Jesus is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13); and Jesus is the Spirit since the Rider on the horse is the Spirit with the Sword coming from his mouth(Revelation 19:15, Ephesians 6:17).

glorydaz

When it filled the Holy Temple, Jesus; GOD with us.

Nope....once again you twist scripture to your own ruin.

"IT" didn't fill the "Holy Temple", the person of the Holy Spirit impregnated the virgin Mary, and the Word (God) became flesh. I have scripture to support what I say.....YOU DO NOT.

That baby that was conceived in her "is of the Holy Ghost". The Spirit didn't fill the body of the child.....the Spirit impregnated Mary's ovum.

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

popsthebuilder

Nope....once again you twist scripture to your own ruin.

"IT" didn't fill the "Holy Temple", the person of the Holy Spirit impregnated the virgin Mary, and the Word (God) became flesh. I have scripture to support what I say.....YOU DO NOT.

That baby that was conceived in her "is of the Holy Ghost". The Spirit didn't fill the body of the child.....the Spirit impregnated Mary's ovum.

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Who's adding what?

It was an angel of the Lord that notified blessed Mary, I thought....I could be wrong.

glorydaz

Here is even more for you:

The SWORD is the Spirit (John 6:63); the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17);and is JESUS, since Jesus is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13); and Jesus is the Spirit since the Rider on the horse is the Spirit with the Sword coming from his mouth(Revelation 19:15, Ephesians 6:17).

And this is how we know you do not have the Spirit dwelling in you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Words are not the same as the Word. One little ess and you get thrown for a loop.

The sword of the Spirit is scripture. It's what Jesus used against the devil in the wilderness.

"It is written" is different than the Word was with God and was God. :duh:

Words did not become flesh and dwell among us. :nono:

I'm convinced....until a person knows Jesus Christ and who He is, they can never begin to hear the Gospel of Grace. You have no ears to hear.

God's Truth

And this is how we know you do not have the Spirit dwelling in you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Words are not the same as the Word. One little ess and you get thrown for a loop.

The sword of the Spirit is scripture. It's what Jesus used against the devil in the wilderness.

"It is written" is different than the Word was with God and was God. :duh:

Words did not become flesh and dwell among us. :nono:

I'm convinced....until a person knows Jesus Christ and who He is, they can never begin to hear the Gospel of Grace. You have no ears to hear.

Who gives life?

glorydaz

And the Word was GOD, and GOD came in Spirit and in truth as we are to worship.

The Word is the Spirit is GOD.

Yep, that's how you people try to figure out spiritual things. leave out some words and switch a few others. :chuckle:

Take a verse.....

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​

Find another verse totally unrelated.....

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.​

Change it to say, "God came in Spirit" and in truth and we are to worship.

"The Word is the Spirit is God."

Do you see what Pops has done here, folks? He has adulterated Scripture. :down:

IT MAKES ME SICK. :vomit: