Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have to obey and repent of your sins to receive the Holy Spirit and then you continue to walk in the Spirit by obeying the Spirit.
Nope.

Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.” But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ down from above ) or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” - Romans 10:1-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans10:1-13&version=NKJV

Doing works for one's salvation is only trying to establish one's own righteousness, and is not submitting to the righteousness of God.

Apple7

Show one scripture that says we have to learn another language to know God's Truth.

ουτοι δε ησαν ευγενεστεροι των εν θεσσαλονικη οιτινες εδεξαντο τον λογον μετα πασης προθυμιας [το] καθ ημεραν ανακρινοντες τας γραφας ει εχοι ταυτα ουτως

:cigar:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
ουτοι δε ησαν ευγενεστεροι των εν θεσσαλονικη οιτινες εδεξαντο τον λογον μετα πασης προθυμιας [το] καθ ημεραν ανακρινοντες τας γραφας ει εχοι ταυτα ουτως

God's Truth

Do you really think that I can't use Google translate?

You too are too prideful for nothing.

God's Truth

Nope.

Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.” But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ down from above ) or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” - Romans 10:1-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans10:1-13&version=NKJV

Doing works for one's salvation is only trying to establish one's own righteousness, and is not submitting to the righteousness of God.

They wanted to keep doing the purification/ceremonial works as given by God to Moses. They didn't believe that Jesus was the Sacrificial Lamb and his blood cleans.

God's Truth

As you lamely attempt to use google translate because you don't know what it says!

So sad for you...

God brings His message in our language.

He gives knowledge not to the wise and learned in other languages.

God's Truth is hid from such people.

God's Truth is hid from such people until they humble themselves and repent.

popsthebuilder

As you lamely attempt to use google translate because you don't know what it says!

So sad for you...
You are not being forthcoming or genuine.

Why would you not add reference chaperone and verse if you didn't have something to hide? Anyone can take single verses out of contexts and act like they affirm their position.

Nothing special or new.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Apple7

You are not being forthcoming or genuine.

Why would you not add reference chaperone and verse if you didn't have something to hide? Anyone can take single verses out of contexts and act like they affirm their position.

Nothing special or new.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

To prove my point that you peeps are clueless about Biblical scripture.

Worked perfectly...:up::up::up:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God does not give a better word to different nationalities.

That's not what I asked.

I asked:

Is it a possibility that certain words or phrases that have a certain connotation to them lose that meaning when translated into other languages?