Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Jesus HIMSELF lives in the saved:

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

We are given ONE SPIRIT when we are saved, not two, not three; yet, we have the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit living inside of us when we are saved. How can that be when the Father is Spirit and He lives in the saved, and the Son Jesus Christ lives in us for we receive the Spirit of Christ when we are saved; and, we are given the Holy Spirit when we are saved.

The Holy Spirit must be the Spirit of the Father and must be the Father and Jesus Christ himself.

God's Truth

When a person is saved, they have Jesus himself living in themselves, the Spirit of Christ, Jesus Christ living in themselves.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Galatians 4:6
And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”

Ephesians 3:17
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

John 17:23 I in them and you in me—

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no idea what you just said.
AND, I have no desire to discuss with you.
Just so you know, I will not be answering you on purpose.

The reason you do not want to discuss with me is because you have no answer.

John 14:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Role of the Spirit
16 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;

God's Truth

When a person is saved,

the person is given the Holy Spirit.

The person is given GOD to live in them.

The person is given the Father to live in them.

The person is given Jesus himself to live in them.

The person being saved is given the Spirit of Jesus Christ to live in them.

THINK.

If we are ONLY GIVEN ONE SPIRIT when we are saved;

yet, we are given God to live in us,

Jesus himself to live in us,

the Father to live in us,

then that proves that the Father is Spirit, God is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, Christ is Jesus and is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father and the Son and Christ---AND THEY ARE ALL ONE AND THE SAME.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When a person is saved,

the person is given the Holy Spirit.

The person is given GOD to live in them.

The person is given the Father to live in them.

The person is given Jesus himself to live in them.

The person being saved is given the Spirit of Jesus Christ to live in them.

THINK.

If we are ONLY GIVEN ONE SPIRIT when we are saved;

yet, we are given God to live in us,

Jesus himself to live in us,

the Father to live in us,

then that proves that the Father is Spirit, God is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, Christ is Jesus and is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father and the Son and Christ---AND THEY ARE ALL ONE AND THE SAME.

Yep, The Triunity of God dwells in the believer. However the Father is not the Son or the Spirit. The Son is not the Father or the Spirit. The Spirit is not the Father or the Son.

God's Truth

I am speaking to those who want God's Truth and not man's truth.

There is no way the Holy Spirit isn't Jesus himself since Jesus himself lives in the saved.

There are people who will merely repeat their false teachings to protect the false teachings.

There are other people who want the Truth and will study harder.

Mark 4:24 "Consider carefully what you hear," he continued. "With the measure you use, it will be measured to you--and even more.

Apple7

There is no way the Holy Spirit isn't Jesus himself since Jesus himself lives in the saved.

Scripture disagrees with you, as thus...

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

If you understood the rules of Greek grammar, of which you horribly & pathetically do not, then you would immediately be able to identify the Greek grammar TSKTS construct, of which, mandates that the Holy Spirit is a separate personal referent!

Study up...

God's Truth

Scripture disagrees with you, as thus...

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

If you understood the rules of Greek grammar, of which you horribly & pathetically do not, then you would immediately be able to identify the Greek grammar TSKTS construct, of which, mandates that the Holy Spirit is a separate personal referent!

Study up...

NO WHERE ANYWHERE in the Bible does it say that we have to learn another language to know God's Truth.

What you preach is not truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
NO WHERE ANYWHERE in the Bible does it say that we have to learn another language to know God's Truth.

What you preach is not truth.
The milk understanding, sure. The meat? You need to dive deep into the Word, and that includes learning the original languages the Bible was written in.